The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anddddd there she goes ‘I’ve had messages about this, just one message’ 🤣🤣
I was like oooh loads of messages.. Really, and then when she said one, I thought you really are a twit!

Is she really only 30?! I thought she was older than that. Definitely hadn't done herself any favours. If you look at the highlights from last year, she has definitely put on weight, not lost it. I think she looks better for it though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
One person and a few of her “friends” asks her 😂😂 she’s definitely had botox I don’t care what she says, it’s not like she’s well known for her honesty 😂
And as for the summer clothes she claims she doesn’t have, she’s changed outfits at least twice a day since the suns been out 🥴
And where did all her summer clothes go from last year? Not like she’s changed shape.

Reactions: 5
She dresses like a 16 year old who has taken £20 to the shops and bought 5 outfits and a lipgloss with the change.

It’s her style (or lack of) that ages her. She looks much younger when she’s make-up free and wearing something simple. The skanky teen who does line ups behind the post office look is doing nothing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Argh this woman drives me mad! Flo you’re are not an influencer!! Using social media to validate your life is just tragic! Trying on outfits in a house then needs a deep clean is absolutely grim!
Honestly what companies would be crazy enough to gift her anything!! She forget who things are from , can’t tag the correct business on her stories and when she does her spelling errors are appalling!! Btw it’s earrings not eatings!! Anything under 100k on instagram is not an influencer. She needs to put the phone down, parent her children correctly and get a job!!!!!

Reactions: 11
So the over £70 dominos the other day and then her and Ben are going out for dinner over the weekend? But could afford to take the kids bowling or anywhere during the half term? She really does not have her priorities right

So the over £70 dominos the other day and then her and Ben are going out for dinner over the weekend? But could afford to take the kids bowling or anywhere during the half term? She really does not have her priorities right
Oh and the boohoo order she’s obviously had to do for herself

Reactions: 8
The fact she’s running about that house barefoot is making my skin crawl, those carpets will be clinging 🤢🤢

• Sick
God she really is grim, re wearing that awful T-shirt dress after having worn it yesterday in that heat, you can bet your life it hasn’t been washed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
God she really is grim, re wearing that awful T-shirt dress after having worn it yesterday in that heat, you can bet your life it hasn’t been washed 🤢
I thought the same but I think she must have slept in it too as she did her early morning stories wearing it under her dressing gown and she usually sits outside in her night clothes at that time 🤢

Please tell me someone saw how yellow her toilet bowl was! After she used the brush it came up white again. Why on earth would you let it get that yellow though?! I bleach everyday and sometimes twice a day!!!! That’s just gross 🤢
25EE50DE-48ED-41F5-AF44-DD590005DED3.jpeg

• Sick
and there she goes - another £50 on herself on tit she doesn’t need 🤨 all this money could have paid for bowling AND another activity for the kiddies but noooooo

Also I see how much effort she’s putting in to Ben’s birthday yet again - but when it’s her own kids she does an order of random tit the day before their birthday and ‘claims’ shes crap at things like this - no hun you just put your husband and yourself before your kids 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There she is moaning about the trolls again 😴😴😴
If we didn’t bother her she wouldn’t feel the need to read here daily, & talking/moaning about money again … she does splash cash on herself and benny almost daily she shares it on her stories 🤦‍♀️😂, it’s the kids who get the bare minimum and she should be embarrassed about that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Please tell me someone saw how yellow her toilet bowl was! After she used the brush it came up white again. Why on earth would you let it get that yellow though?! I bleach everyday and sometimes twice a day!!!! That’s just gross 🤢
View attachment 601308
the fact she is doing that bare handed makes me heave - and then will touch other stuff like the bleach or the brush without even cleaning her hands 🤢

• Sick
She really is a lazy arsed witch. My toilet is cleaned everyday, it takes 2 seconds.

Regular commenting on how content someone is with their life is that person trying to reassure themself.

I think she would be far happier, if it was just her and Benny. She only every wants to do stuff with him, and only wants to spend money on themselves. The children just seem an inconvenience, which is really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she doing this party? It’s not a big birthday? No gift but a huge party, hiring a band and caterers. Really odd. She does not earn that kind of money 😂

• Haha
Spending yet more money on herself !!! She really is a vapid airhead!
I take it back about her getting a job - I wouldn’t wish her lazy bone idle backside on any company!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn't ask for a free buffet but they've given a discount and she will post it all on her page. I can guarantee she'll be one of those who would have asked/mentioned sharing it and for a discount!
Some huge ridiculous party, no presents but can but him a bottle of creed just because 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.