Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow2011

What a pair of Cunts. Absolute selfish Fuckers. They take their kids no-where and do nothing and yet Ben is off work AGAIN, they've had food out, AGAIN and now they are having a day at the beach and arcades.

They are the lowest of the low and their kids deserve so much better. It is clear to see that their children are nothing but an inconvenience to them.

Thank fuck none of the kids are with them 24/7, as they deserve so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Poor follower seeing her brothers business slandered on insta
I thought the same! Obviously messaging on Instagram to try and get a freebie. She really is a bellend. The words piss up and brewery come to mind.....
I’ve said this once before but it needs saying again - what companies would want to work with her? She doesn’t get many decent collaborations. I’ve seen 10k plus accounts getting gifted far more than her. I think the problem is she spreads herself far too thinly over different markets and is absolutely shit at them all! Pick a lane Flo and stick to it!

Oh and why does she need to go with Benny to price up jobs? Ffs she is a knob!

Reactions: 15

Wooohooo

Also she openly admitted to not having the vaccine yet (her choice) but parades about an arcade with no mask on, potentially passing this virus on and potentially to someone vulnerable!! Still, she doesn’t give a shit about her own children so why would she care about any other human?? Other than herself!! She really winds me up and today has topped herself, she’s a complete dick head!!!

Reactions: 14
‘People seem to think I’m a spoilt bi**h’ I quote.....no Flo, we just think you’re lazy AF 🤣🤣🤣
So what’s happening with the new car?!! Making out coz she’s “earning her own money” she buying a new car.. no flo the finance on that nissan has finished so your getting a new one thats what normal people do! But she’s implying to her followers aka bots! That shes earning good
Money from this lumi shit..its lies! Lies! Lies!! Ive had a few friends jump on this lumi bandwagon and they barely earn anything! Its just more shit to say like when she was talking about the renovation being there retirement? And she goes bens worked so hard for years and years! And im just starting!? Wtf? Starting what? She’s gonna be a self made millionaire in the next few years apparently 🙄🙄 bore off you actual weirdo!

• Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
The way she speaks to those children. Telling them to flash their abs and bum on Instagram for everyone to see. She doesn’t know if a paedophile is watching her stories. Really irresponsible and if I were Joanne I wouldn’t be happy with her doing that.

• Angry

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
If I filmed my Husband like that whilst he was sleeping he’d kill me! Her whole sad little life is completely defined by ‘content’ for the gram isn’t it. She likes to believe she’s some big time ‘influencer’ when in reality she’s a bored, average, grubby looking housewife. She’s a crap Mother who would rather spunk all her cash on herself rather than on the Children, and spends most of her day talking into a phone rather than spending time with them. Her house is a dump and I don’t just mean this ‘Reno’ project, the old one was also a dump. Her decor taste is non existent. Jesus she’s even a shit Dog Mum, that poor Dog must be bored out of his brain he spends all day cooped up in that house and the poor Dog they had put down never even gets a second thought. She’s clearly fallen out with her family, not surprising considering she’s a compulsive liar. A large proportion of her followers are just there for the car crash tv she provides. Her life is a mess and I actually pity the stupid deluded Woman.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sjr1983

I normally don’t say much on here but I agree going to beach and arcades today without kids after saying ya can’t afford to take kids out is a pure pisstake, never known parents to be so selfish, poor kids will hear them talking about it and it must sting them 🙄, huge fuss for adult partners birthday yet forgets her own kids til a few day before just makes no sense to me, priorities all screwed up !!

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Wow!!! Right guys I know we all come here and pick her to death over her loooooong list of bullshit but that Is so disturbing it’s made me feel funny! She is dangerous showing off those children like that and I think it’s very worrying the way she spoke to them regarding their bodies!!! If I was the other parents I would be mortified and demanding that set of videos taken down!
Enough is enough flo your exposing your children to god knows who in a sexual manner

• Heart

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
OK, I've been sorting my sons room this afternoon so been playing back her live.
She makes out Ben is from the dark ages and 10 years older than her it was normal to drop out in year 7, it wasn't! My sister is 40 and certainly expected to be at school. Unless he's a traveller and they couldn't keep track of his family to get him into school 😂.
She claims to know about skincare, and anti aging, yet she said don't need spf on your face today cos it's not sunny and oh I've got 2 on now does that mean it's factor 55 - absolutely not! And anyone with any skincare knowledge will tell you you need spf no matter what the weather is.

I'm sorry what, these products have lasting effects so you have to keep using it to keep seeing the results.
So they don't have lasting effects then, or you wouldn't need to use a product every day or every couple of days forever.

I do not have the time to watch some stupid grubby looking bored lonely housewife prattle on and on about her boring life and her lumi spa shit.

FYI I’m 43 and I definitely was expected to go to school!! Oh and no offence Flo and Benny the reason I have a nice house, money in the bank, a good job and a nice lifestyle is because I went to school!!! Whilst education isn’t for everyone it helps! They are both a pair of absolute morons.
Oh and Benny is not easy on the eye . He’s just a typical geezer bloke who picked a lonely young girl to massage his ego.... they are both thick as pig shit!
She really is insufferable.

• Heart

Pepperpot17

I have never posted on here before, but I'm shocked at what I've just heard Flo say.
George apparently said, 'he's glad she's no friends, so they can have what they have now' !!! I'm a single mother, I own my house and have worked damn hard to have my dream home. And I have a shed load of friends.
What is this saying to your children? To achieve a nice house etc, you can't have friends? Utter b*llsh*t.
If this is how she justifues having no friends, then that's fine, but to instill this into her children, is dangerous. God help her kids.

• Wow

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
I’m sure she wants people to think they are properly well off when Ben said “coz we’re poor” you could see she was gutted he said that for her followers to hear... who wants to have a bet she does a post and tags mrs hinch congratulating her on the new baby.. oh I’m so broody but no we’ve decided against having a baby together blah blah blah the usual spin to make it all about her. I literally just follow her for the car crash she is it’s laughable or really is.
I know of Ben and flo and a lot of people who know them and trust me she talks utter shit day I’m day out. Whenever she’s mentioned everyone just does the classic eye roll 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
So the way in which Flo has babbled on, shes made it sound like Joanne is babysitting her own kids. Everything, every fucking thing she does or says, is dramatised. It's like she gets off on it. I can't explain it but just know most of you will 😂 like she gets a buzz from planning something so mediocre to make her shit life seem exciting. I absolutely hate her.
Just came here to say this. Ben's kids have gone home to their mums Flo. Not for a 'sleepover at Joannes' 😶 might be a hard pill for you to swallow but they are not your children, they are Joanne and Ben's children.

Nora247

All them stories this morning just to say they had an argument and there were some insects near the hot tub!! Please Flo get a friend to talk too.
every house we move to we sit outside on old deckchairs and look how far we’ve come and say what we are going to do to this house! Thought they only had the previous house? Why does she lie so much and make out they are something they are not

Rainbow2011

So it's too expensive to take the kids out on a day out, but you can put another order into Boohoo for yourself.

Don't tell me you have no summer clothes, when your always wearing cropped tops and slinky clothes that are wholly suitable for summer.

Maybe you need to do what the rest of us does, and plan for the half term ahead, so you can actually do something with your children.

There is nothing wrong with free or cheap days (I'm all for them) but please don't try a pity party saying how expensive it is, when your happily spending money on yourself. The cost of the Dyson airwrao would of allowed you to go bowling twice and have the day out at Chessington!

She really needs to get her priorities right. Poor kids.

• Angry

no flouncing

VIP Member
She’s going to treat him to a new wedding ring! Didn’t she just treat him to a new BBQ? And a bottle of Creed? And the hot tub she’s booked for his birthday?
How about treating the kiddies for a change Flo?

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
“So I said to Rosie. Are you going to clean it out, or is it ANOTHER job I have to do”

Is this cunt serious ??
The kids wash up, clean up the table, put their washing away, make their own beds, shower themselves, make their own lunches....

telll me — what does SHE DO, apart from hoover her manky floors, change her bed once every two weeks, play with her hair, fuck her face up with a facial dildo and talk into her phone like people give a shit?

• Haha