Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armywife119

VIP Member
Why can’t the kids stay up a bit longer on school holidays? They could’ve joined in the BBQ then maybe not be up so stupidly early.

I bet they have ‘important chats’ over minuscule things like what time they put the bins out. “Ok everyone me and Zo have had a chat and decided to put the bin out at 6pm we did think 7 but then we had a bit of a talk and thought we’d be too tired by then didn’t we Zo? (Zo ignores him staring at something in the room) didn’t we Zo?!” “Yeah 😒” So yeah that’s the plan. Everyone cool with it so yeah now the bins are going out at 6. So that’s good innit” Cool yeah I’m so cool with that. 🤦🏼‍♀️😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Thursday lunchtime

I’ll have a go at the catch up but please add delete if I miss anything.
Penfold still thinks YouTube will make his fortune, he’s looking for a 20k a year job if you know of anything going. He’s still in the closet and can’t get out because Pats rammed it full of storage boxes and tote bags of old clothes. When the youngest kids can fit in these it will be the equivalent of us going round in wing collars and flares now.
Noah still has no trousers or coat without a hole in.
Pat has her hair done as often as the kids have mash for tea. She moaned about petrol prices but not money for perfume.
No sorting or packing done for the move to the mythical 2 bathroom house. Lots of mould and a new ‘nope homemade top for Pat. She wears this in case the kids ask for anything to save her voice.
Not much of a mention for good old Zara Mortimer recently perhaps she’s started charging full price.
Usual love for the park, premier shop of dreams, beach woods delete as appropriate which is good because the kids aren’t going on holiday this decade.
Saturday shopping vlog stopped after one go at it after a buffffeeet from Aldi. Pat shops 45 times a week for chicken burgers potatoes etc but doesn’t worry about Friday because she and Pen have a Chinese while the kids watch and are denied having one.
Meanwhile we all wait for the moving vlog of the future where the people of Lossiemouth wave them off sick of having their kids filmed at school and at the swimming pool, so we can see 2 bathroom villa and where the boxes of joy / shite are going.
Membership numbers uncertain but no sign of pats new car yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Guacamole

Chatty Member
new thread: storage boxes, shein hauls and a crappy staycation, still not addressing the housing situation 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 19

armywife119

VIP Member
I noticed the twins run off if Agnes comes along or give her a toy she wants immediately like they’re scared of her. More likely as she’s the golden child she gets her way with everything. No point the others complaining to Pen and Pat because Agnes is the special child unfortunately all the other kids know it.

What a blatant blah for a holiday. How about stop having babies, Pat get a job (at weatherspoons on at sat night) and stop treating yourselves to coffees, Chinese takeaways and expensive hair cuts.(which looks bloody awful)
If they want a holiday abroad that badly. As for saying they work every hour god sends and work their arses off. Umm no you don’t. Pen finishes at lunchtime on a Friday, no weekend work, Pat does nothing but whinge , go to Asda and lay on her back for fatty to impregnate 🤢
Maybe get a little evening job to be the holiday fund. Like so many others have to do.

A nurse doing back to back shifts with one kid can barely afford a break in the Uk. That’s working your arse off love. That’s unfair! Not you two lazy fuckers thinking you can sit at home on you tube everyday.
Shut the fuck up playing the pity card. Boo boo we can’t go abroad. It’s not a God given right.

Urghh the just get worse. I’ve bet they had a discussion and think someone will gift us a holiday if we keep shoving Agnes to the front being cute and the baby who is just so gorgeous, if they do say so themselves 🙄

Argh had to come back on after watching the beginning of the country park vlog. How delightful for us to see his wobbling man boobs as he walks along while she looks like a fucking yeti.

I HATE it when he films them driving along all speeded up. Seeing his wobbling jowls and her sour scowling gob is not fun for anyone. Him constantly looking at himself and giving the thumbs up and creepy smile 🤬🤮🤢
He got so excited ‘woah’ over a bench I had to switch off. I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

I hope those kids get to get out into the world when they’re older and get to have a life.
I find it weird Pat and Pen have never been abroad together before kids. Well that’s their fault probably too busy wasting money like water.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Im dead!

The getting out Agnes 5-6 clothes vlog is 55 mins long, thats an hour no one will ever get back again.
Thats not a vlog, its a documentary. FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Zo has definitely been reading here, that’s blatantly obvious from her Facebook moan. You should join in Zo, it’s fun, and we could help you with your budgeting, your food shopping, and your hoarding.

Just so you’re aware though, Zoe, absolutely no one here is jealous of you. Why would we be? We’re not facing homelessness and our husband’s aren’t about to lose their jobs, like Ben. While we’re on the subject of Big Ben, could he be anymore useless? Resettlement kicks in two years before their exit date, so they’ve got time to get all their courses in, done and dusted and a job offer in hand before they leave. You two sit there expecting the moon on a stick to fall from the sky, but guess what, Zo? It’s not going to.

We talk about what you’re spending your money on because your priorities are wrong. Children should never be given a plate of mash for their dinner, ever. What makes that scenario a whole lot worse is the fact that you and Big Ben then order in a Chinese for yourselves to gorge on. That’s not an occasional thing, it’s every bloody week. You can’t justify that, especially when you‘ve got girls upstairs who you consider to be adults when it suits you. You always moan how skint you are, you’ve had the BBC in because you can’t pay your bills, yet you found £500 for your birthday. I bet you didn’t tell them that, did you?

You don’t live a sustainable life just because you hand rags down to certain children. Look at your house, it’s full of plastic. Plastic boxes filled with clothes from 1952, plastic filled with plastic toys, plastic drawers filled with clothes that’s been worn by a million children and should have been thrown out years ago. Do you never look at Eva in that cardigan and think you’ll buy her a new one? Or perhaps have a look at Noah in his one pair of shorts and his one football top and think you might put an order in to Sports Direct so he’s got more than one outfit?

You don‘t have room for Baby Florence, you won’t have room for her in your next house either because a massive house with 2 bathrooms and a huge garden just isn’t going to happen Zo. You definitely don’t have room for baby 13. For experienced parents you’re a bit thick, tbh. You’ve continuously moaned about Florence being unsettled on her formula but instead of following all the research, you and Big Ben, are weaning her at 3 months old. Unbelievable.

Anyway Zo, I’m off back to my nice life, where my kids were always fed something alongside their mash, in my house with 3 bathrooms, a dressing room and 4 bedrooms and a holiday abroad to look forward to, so you see we’ve got nothing to be jealous of.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I’ve just seen, under a YouTube comment, that when they’ve finished having babies they’re going to donate the clothes. Pat, they’re bloody rags. No one is gong to want them, you daft bint.

ETA I’m intrigued as to why she’s had 3 green sweatshirts, with a rainbow motif, hanging on her dusty drawers for months. No child has worn them, so why are they there?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, babies are easy enough to change anywhere at that age. I used to use the mat from the changing bag in the pram if need be. For parents of 12 they don't seem great at problem solving...

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
well i have just been to waitrose ,it was so cool walking around the shop, and so super cool when i went into the cafe, after all pricing up i did i was gasping for a pot of tea ,it was so cool it came in a little blue flowered teapot so cool oh and a little cool milk jug and of coarse a cool cup and saucer .i only bought a couple of cool things like bonne Maman yoghurts so cool ,4 pints of milk that was £1-50 yes i know but it was so cool cos it had a white lid on that made it look so extra cool ,bean sprouts and noodle made up my shopping ,so i had a cool shop but was so shocked at the prices

• Haha

armywife119

VIP Member
Penfold needs the council to fill in some pot holes or put in a speed bump. Imagine his excitement and the vlogging he could do. He could start by saying hi guys we have some exciting news, I’m not going to tell you much about it but just to say we are all excited and Agnes being the cutest is most excited. The shinning twins could stand over the pot hole staring into it vacantly while Pat pulls her worst smiling face while she repeats so this is the new pot hole 97 times. The boy with no trousers asking for McDonald’s on the way back while Penfold sniping back, no it’s mash for tea to round off their cool day.

Theme parks and cinemas are for losers!

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
At this point it’s not about saving money or sustainability. It’s an inability to let go of anything. The only feeling I can liken it to is when you have a teenie newborn and they grow out of first size clothes and you feel sad getting rid of them because they’re so small etc.. but with pat it’s everything. She really does need help. Yes keep good quality jumpers or coats (things that are maybe expensive to buy) but for god sake don’t hand down leggings and knickers for fuck sake. Zoe I suggest seeking some counselling and I don’t even mean that nastily. I wonder if Ben can seek some support for her through the RAF?

Reactions: 14

spilleroftea

VIP Member
The ‘sustainable’ angle is complete crap. Are they gonna keep Olivia’s shein clothes for when Agnes is 15?
That new shirt they bought for bens job interview will be Noah’s new school shirt
Let’s just talk about how sustainable they are…
- Two cars. Ben could easily walk or ride a bike to work. Cut down the shopping trips Zoe.
-Plastic mountain….. it’s all gonna end up in landfil.
-£400plus energy bill.
-drying indoors/tumble dryer.
-Pre made drinks everytime they go to the park or trip out.
-the amount of foil used on a packed lunch.

But it’s ok! They save clothes for 97 years.

• Haha
  • Heart

TreeBranch

In one of the latest vlogs, Penfold mentioned going for a job interview, and I think he said that one of his colleagues suggested he wear his YouTube ad shirt to the interview :eek:😂 can’t tell if they’re a fan or trolling him..

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I can’t believe this.
Zoe look at your kids. Eva and Noah need some clothes before you need Pandora stuff. Kids come first. Birthdays or not. If your kids have one set of clothes you don’t get presents, or bowling, or a meal out, or a weekly Chinese, or expensive haircut, or perfume. Well good mums don’t anyway.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I wonder what Zoe’s childhood was like to cause these deep rooted issues like the hoarding. I have no doubt that the state of the house also contributes to her feeling overwhelmed and her mental health. Don’t get me wrong they are very overcrowded but there are simple solutions they could do to help (aside from getting rid of the mountains hoarded), get one of them outdoor plastic storage boxes, pop it next to the back door and store the masses of drinks they keep on the side. Same with the shoes. Keep a pair or two per child inside then the rest stored safely outside in watertight storage. Washing hung out rather than in the bedroom.. literally so many simple easy things they could do but they don’t..

Thursday lunchtime

The more blogs, the more controlling this situation seems to be. Some get some don’t. Some can speak, some can’t Everyone has to go out for a walk when Pen says, you can’t tell me teenagers want that every weekend. No choices for tea even if they ask, BBQ for some while others look out the window, no decent parent does that.
Older kids looking after little ones even at exam times. Hoarding issues, day trips made out to be life changing it’s bizarre.
And if this life is so fantastic and something to be envied Pat needs to tell her face that.
There’s no relationship between Pen and Pat other than crowd control.

Oh and the self satisfied smug look into the camera gets on my nerves as well 🤣

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
Was it just me but did anyone else get the feeling that the older kids were a bit pissed off and fed up in the wildlife park vlog. They seemed snappy.

What's his obsession with Agnes? She was busy looking at one of the animals and he had to ask her if she liked it or saw it. She did not look impressed.
Cheetos for lunch wtf. That's not a balanced diet.

Reactions: 13

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Maybe we’ll get a vlog from Penfold doing a risky trip to the Premier to secure some emergency bog roll.
“So cool, I sharted myself on the way there, so cool”
Surprised someone didn’t ask him wtf he was doing with the selfie stick at the family day, but they probably all know he’s a plonker and it’s not that much longer till they can get rid of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13