The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moans about NHS but takes more out of the system than they put into it. Sure pen will pay abit of tax and NI from his wages but between all the births, NHS costs and thousands a month in benefits.. I don’t think they should be moaning about a system that they don’t contribute to.
Exactly. I wonder if she would’ve had so many kids if they had to pay for health insurance? She should think herself lucky at the treatment they have recieved and be grateful.

Reactions: 9
watching a few older video's i have come to the conclusion that they have no need to beg ,they have enough money to live on ,they just spend it on all the wrong things ,and Zo and ben do not go without anything like their kids do ,scrounging gets

Reactions: 8
Why hasn’t the little boy got dinner?

View attachment 1449329
where’s the rest of them? 😅

I’m surprised agnes isn’t sitting with Ben.

you’d think Joseph would be sat with his parents rather than the teens so they could eat in peace, it’s not their responsibility to supervise their siblings.

and what’s the point in putting the twins in nice dresses only to pair them with 10 year old trainers.

Update:
I just had a look on Instagram. Noah in the same old clothes (no surprise) and Toby in the Harry Potter cape again.

• Sad
WTF was that?
I took 6 to get eye tests last week for their yearly checkups, was able to go in with all of them so I 100% understood where there was issues.
Some have astigmatisms too, not all needed glasses. Its just life. Sorry I didnt vlog it, I was more worried about my kids getting the proper attention needed rather than through a lens.
Will the middle kids get eye tests too? Or are only the favs going to get them as per usual.

Why is she moaning about the NHS again, all in the same boat. Dont like it, go private.
Agree there's definitely favourites in that house mainly the moneymaker and the older girls as fat pat loves to drag them shopping what is with them dungarees🙄🙈poor Joseph still not well and getting dragged out ,Noah Eva and Joseph obviously get forgotten in that house Noah left in a outfit for weeks Eva dressed in Christmas clothes oversized rags and Joseph in Halloween clothes the mind boggles and fat pat sits shifting on about glasses making mountains out of mohills get your priorities straight woman

where’s the rest of them? 😅

I’m surprised agnes isn’t sitting with Ben.

you’d think Joseph would be sat with his parents rather than the teens so they could eat in peace, it’s not their responsibility to supervise their siblings.

and what’s the point in putting the twins in nice dresses only to pair them with 10 year old trainers.

Update:
I just had a look on Instagram. Noah in the same old clothes (no surprise) and Toby in the Harry Potter cape again.
Fat pat and creepy pen need to sort there prioritys as I have said before Noah Joseph and Eva are almost forgotten in that house .Sure pat needs to stuff her face like she does with her sneaky Chinese that none of the kids get so dump the youngest on the girls .

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1449329
Fobbed off with snacks, poor kid! I understand little ones won't always eat a full meal, I used to share meals with mine when they were toddlers sometimes but I'd ask for an extra plate so they were still included. Funny how she was disappointed Flo was a boy yet they seem to get treated worse than the girls...

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1449329
Probably still isn’t feeling well enough to eat but he’s been dragged out for the vlogging opportunity. Odd to me that they don’t go out for any of their kids birthdays but they do for pat? Obviously there is a lot of them but could at least take birthday child out for dinner with a friend or two rather than doing the whole family buffet thing at home 🥱 probably be cheaper too..

Reactions: 7
That place looks like somewhere you’d take kids for their dinner. The two fannies should of got a babysitter and gone somewhere else themselves. Understand the kids were going bowling but FFS fucked trainers and dresses 🥴

Hope the staff in the diner are braced for a few cases of Norovirus since the superspreaders have paid a visit

• Sick

View attachment 1449329
Joseph doesn’t eat hot food apparently, although he doesn’t seem to have a drink either so it’s probably more to do with him still being poorly.

How can they look at their family photo and think what they’re doing is ok? Leah, Erin and Agnes all in brand new matching Summer dresses. Florence in a new bloody awful romper and hat. The older girls in fashionable shorts and t shirts then the forgotten three in the middle. Eva needs a really good hair cut and some decent clothes. Yes, she might love wearing dungarees and brown tops however when they’re that washed out replace them Zo, or dye them if you must, and that jumper is so bobbly it’s fit for the bin.

She said she’d ordered her presents so they weren’t there yet, that’s why he’d got her those three things. If my husband got me a packet of Mr Kipling cakes for my birthday, after Id had to order my own gifts, I’d have been bloody fuming.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she’d ordered her presents so they weren’t there yet, that’s why he’d got her those three things. If my husband got me a packet of Mr Kipling cakes for my birthday, after Id had to order my own gifts, I’d have been bloody fuming.
If I’d fired out 12 kids for my husband to fulfil his YouTubing dream and all he got me for my birthday were some sweets I’d fly into a rage. Without spending much money he could have got her some Malteser, bath bomb and maybe one of them crystal bracelets she likes but no. He’s just gone down the premier shop the night before. Nice to see the kids enjoying bowling though and eating out. Glad to see they got pudding too. Although they need to sort out Joseph’s aversion to hot food.. something isn’t quite right there and if it’s not sorted now it will just get worse later in life.

If I’d fired out 12 kids for my husband to fulfil his YouTubing dream and all he got me for my birthday were some sweets I’d fly into a rage. Without spending much money he could have got her some Malteser, bath bomb and maybe one of them crystal bracelets she likes but no. He’s just gone down the premier shop the night before. Nice to see the kids enjoying bowling though and eating out. Glad to see they got pudding too. Although they need to sort out Joseph’s aversion to hot food.. something isn’t quite right there and if it’s not sorted now it will just get worse later in life.
He’s definitely on the spectrum somewhere. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but they need some kind of help

Reactions: 5
Oh man, where do I start?

Zoes smiling, its her birthday and its all about her!
Bowling was ok, but who was there helping JoJo while ben was showing off? Was it Zoe? was it F, it was an older sibling again.
On the kids birthdays they get a booofet, Pat gets a trip to an american diner. And no meal for JoJo, maybe they didnt serve mash. But I said before I think he is on the spectrum/SPD so it would explain the hot food thing. Their crap diet dont help and most of the kids look pale, sunken eyes, malnourished. Why are Pat and Pen on the same table, you split the adults to keep an eye on the younger ones.
The birthday gifts are a reason for divorce, but its ok, she ordered her own. Bet she didnt order Noah any clothing!
Yep, Noah in the same shorts, same rangers shirt (last seasons now) and same coat. It actually disgusts me that she puts her own wants above her childs needs. FFS Zoe, why do you resent him so much, people have offered to but the kid clothes if you just drop the sizes. Same with Eva too, except she has got some clothing recently I thought.

Wonder if Bens found a job yet? Clock is ticking......

• Heart
If Joseph is on the spectrum imagine how insufferable Ben will be .. vlogging the diagnosis journey and of course straight to the benefit office to put in the DLA claim.. might get him and pat an extra Chinese every week.. nothing for the kids of course.

Main points from ‘Birthday Special’ 🤢

Pen really does love himself, gazing at himself in the camera- probably why he has so many kids, he wants to create a world where everyone looks like him. 😳🐷🤢

Fat Pat has joined Dexys mightnight runners and Porky Pen 🐷is piling on the pounds. Using all that you tube money for extra Chinese portions? Hey why not, much more important than buying your least favourite kids decent clothes. While the baby that is so gorgeous according to Pen and ‘so cute’ (said in highly irritating stupid weird baby voice) was dressed in some hideous thing made from Shein’s finest designers.

Dragged their kids out while recovering from the shits always good to share Tubby 🤦🏼‍♀️I think there is some issue with the twins and JoCif maybe a mild Learning difficulty.
All the kids look Ill to be honest, pale, drawn and malnourished. I suppose a diet of mash will do that.

Pen sat with his arm around Pat looking at her like she’s a plate of chicken chow mein with that creepy looking face. She’s in for a birthday treat from him tonight 🤮🍆💦

Yep money maker number 13 will be on its way which is perfect just as your about to be jobless, homeless and you can’t afford your bill electric bill.

But on the bright side their last one bought in the followers by a few thousand. What better reason to have a baby?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Pen sat with his arm around Pat looking at her like she’s a plate of chicken chow mein
Just had to explain to the room why I spat my drink!

I think the twins have some sort of developmental delays too, there is defiantly speech issues but I thought it was probably a prematurity thing.

I does bug me because Pat and Pen defiantly read here so to leave Noah when people are picking up on it.

• Haha
Haven't watched the vlog yet but saw a photo. Didn't she buy the little kids shoes 'in case they went out for a meal' yet they were all wearing trainers. They could have wore the trainer's bowling(don't change shoes now) then changed then for the meal.

Pen sat with his arm around Pat looking at her like she’s a plate of chicken chow mein
Omg 😂😂

jojo didn’t even have a dessert in front of him, probably still feeling ill poor kid

I was watching the opticians thrilling vlog the other day
That section from Pat explaining eyesite in her box filled bedroom
I’ve honestly never watched something so boring
How can they edit that thinking it’s good content?

I can’t believe this.
Zoe look at your kids. Eva and Noah need some clothes before you need Pandora stuff. Kids come first. Birthdays or not. If your kids have one set of clothes you don’t get presents, or bowling, or a meal out, or a weekly Chinese, or expensive haircut, or perfume. Well good mums don’t anyway.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.