The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually said there were pants in those totes to be handed down to Agnes. Not trousers or leggings (of course there were those as well) because she called them trousers and leggings. So she literally keep everything. The little twins will have had all new last year because they have to match yet Agnes is starting school in 10 year old school uniform. The woman is ill.

How much uniform could have been bought with the £500 you spent on your birthday, Zo?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wish they would stop the sustainable motive. What they are doing is not sustainable, it’s child cruelty. Like others have said it must be having such an impact on the kids MH.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched, but the clothes she’s saving, are they really good quality you pay for what you get type clothing or cheap stuff that looks like tit after a few washes?

Reactions: 4
Sorry but no school uniform is lasting through children ready to be passed to the next. I bought M&S trousers for mine and they lasted most of the school year but by the end they were worn. I clear out all the uniform drawers end of summer term and restock it. Polos get binned as they’re all faded by end of the year. Same with socks. Trousers etc go in charity bag if they aren’t too bad. The ONLY item I have kept aside for my youngest is a branded pe polo. We have to have the branded ones and they only do pe once a week so it’s still in good nick. That’s it though.

I haven’t watched, but the clothes she’s saving, are they really good quality you pay for what you get type clothing or cheap stuff that looks like tit after a few washes?
Some next circa 2006.
Then a lot of supermarket items.

Sorry but no school uniform is lasting through children ready to be passed to the next. I bought M&S trousers for mine and they lasted most of the school year but by the end they were worn. I clear out all the uniform drawers end of summer term and restock it. Polos get binned as they’re all faded by end of the year. Same with socks. Trousers etc go in charity bag if they aren’t too bad. The ONLY item I have kept aside for my youngest is a branded pe polo. We have to have the branded ones and they only do pe once a week so it’s still in good nick. That’s it though.
This is me.

I kept the logo Pe shirts which I bought new ones for sports day, PE tracksuit which is hardly worn and school cardigans which were bought recently.
The rest I have cleared out fresh. Been lucky that the stuff I bought last Sept at M&S (20% off 😉) has lasted the year and still could give someone a turn hence we donated them.

I’m still shocked she refers to the stored clothing as HER clothes. That’s so weird.

Last edited:
  • Wow
The ‘sustainable’ angle is complete crap. Are they gonna keep Olivia’s shein clothes for when Agnes is 15?
That new shirt they bought for bens job interview will be Noah’s new school shirt

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The ‘sustainable’ angle is complete crap. Are they gonna keep Olivia’s shein clothes for when Agnes is 15?
That new shirt they bought for bens job interview will be Noah’s new school shirt
Let’s just talk about how sustainable they are…
- Two cars. Ben could easily walk or ride a bike to work. Cut down the shopping trips Zoe.
-Plastic mountain….. it’s all gonna end up in landfil.
-£400plus energy bill.
-drying indoors/tumble dryer.
-Pre made drinks everytime they go to the park or trip out.
-the amount of foil used on a packed lunch.

But it’s ok! They save clothes for 97 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Let’s just talk about how sustainable they are…
- Two cars. Ben could easily walk or ride a bike to work. Cut down the shopping trips Zoe.
-Plastic mountain….. it’s all gonna end up in landfil.
-£400plus energy bill.
-drying indoors/tumble dryer.
-Pre made drinks everytime they go to the park or trip out.
-the amount of foil used on a packed lunch.

But it’s ok! They save clothes for 97 years.
Disposable nappies for the baby
Umpteen packets of baby wipes a week
Takeaway coffees in disposable cups.
Carrier bags from the supermarket. Never seen her use a proper shopping bag

Reactions: 10
I think every child that is born should be treated the same as their first ,like Agnes should have at least one set of new clothes to start her first time at school not how many times removed clothes others have worn ..You see folk what her motive is the more she saves the more she can have for herself ,
I was thinking the other day there wasn't many times I got dressed up always in my working rags ,only made an appointment coz i was desperate for a hair cut ,going to my mums on a sataday and asking if she would watch the kids while i had a bath there in peace otherwise i would have 5 kids wanting to wash me :giggle: wash day was a nightmare ,no automatics out then

Last edited:
I suppose they are HER clothes as the kids only seem to borrow them until they have outgrown them and then they are passed on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same although I’ve kept blazers for the older ones.

Reactions: 2
Mostly looks like supermarket stuff. It's the amount they keep that's crazy to me. With a family that large do they really need to keep ALL of the older girls outgrown stuff for Agnes?! Surely just the stuff from the next oldest girl would be sufficient. Or just buy each child a modest amount for them to get a good amount of wear from then sell/donate. The money 'saved' is surely negated by the time and energy needed to sort/store all those old clothes.

Does anyone else keep school uniform to hand me down? It just seems strange to me when you could just buy new? My little one still has his branded uniform fit him from when he was reception into year one and year two because he’s very slim so I kept whatever was in decent condition but plain T-shirts, polo shirt and trousers and P.E kit I would buy new I wouldn’t keep them for as long as what this family seems to have done!

Besides every year I get my little one a new backpack which he chooses & this year I’m getting him a new P.E bag but not a school one as I’ve found one same price and it won’t fade away (his school logo is on it but all rubbed off now!) Also I like him to look as smart as possible so a new uniform is a must here. Sadly they had an issue with my little ones school jumpers the quality of the logo this time isn’t as good and it’s rubbing off but those jumpers aren’t cheap! He has one brand new one but I’m waiting for them to sort the issue out before I’ll buy more. He can have a plain jumper but he wants his logo one as he’s proud of his school 😊 & he also gets new school shoes and p.e trainers (he will be wearing trainers this new school year as he can and I’ll make sure there smart!) I just don’t get why anyone would hoard a school uniform! I’m a single parent low income but I make sure that I’ve got the money to buy my child everything new that he needs for his new school year!

I very rarely spend on myself as it is I couldn’t imagine buying a £500 of jewellery when that could be spent on clothes for my child, feeding him

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The only school uniform I may hand down is logo stuff IF it’s still in good shape. That’s only because of how expensive it is. The generic stuff I don’t because it’s rarely lasted 1 kid a term anyway let alone a year 😂

I come from a larger than average family (nowhere near the size of theirs but we was definitely looked down on for the number of us) my parents made sure we had everything new and our own and yes we had the odd hand me downs but they were quality items and usually branded like Ralph Lauren etc not primark or shein ffs. It’s so unfair to the children that they’ve decided to breed beyond their means. These children have no personal space, no way to express individualism yet their scummy mummy and fanny of a father want to do as they please and have the audacity to complain

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well done getting on German TV haha
RTL have been looking for someone to take part since 2019 😂😂😂

The Sullivan family in Europe! Haha it’s ironic as they will never go in person 😂😂😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BBC Scotland filmed them because he banged his gums about his energy bills. I bet they never told them they’d just spent almost £500 on Zoe’s birthday, she spends £60 on having her hair done, buys expensive perfume, has a weekly Chinese, all the food she buys is branded and is always out in her car, while feeding her kids a plate of mash.

Florence is 3 months old and they’re weaning her. She opens her mouth when other people are eating so they’ve decided that means she wants food. Isn’t she already on meds from the doctor for her stomach? I can’t believe, well I can, how irresponsible they are.

He really thinks the German TV company sought them out. He thinks they’re that special. Nope, Big Ben, you’re just the dregs because no one else wanted to do it.

Anyway guys, he’s back to work today so Zo is going to film putting away Agnes’ clothes. Won’t that be so cool? And so cute? It’ll be cool, won’t it? 🙄

• Haha
BBC Scotland filmed them because he banged his gums about his energy bills. I bet they never told them they’d just spent almost £500 on Zoe’s birthday, she spends £60 on having her hair done, buys expensive perfume, has a weekly Chinese, all the food she buys is branded and is always out in her car, while feeding her kids a plate of mash.

Florence is 3 months old and they’re weaning her. She opens her mouth when other people are eating so they’ve decided that means she wants food. Isn’t she already on meds from the doctor for her stomach? I can’t believe, well I can, how irresponsible they are.

He really thinks the German TV company sought them out. He thinks they’re that special. Nope, Big Ben, you’re just the dregs because no one else wanted to do it.

Anyway guys, he’s back to work today so Zo is going to film putting away Agnes’ clothes. Won’t that be so cool? And so cute? It’ll be cool, won’t it? 🙄
Wow weaning at 3 months. Thick as pig shite these two.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.