The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 7 girls and the idea of packing away clothes for them to hand down is just weird.
Don’t get me wrong they pass stuff on to each other but there is nothing like like more than a trip to town with friends for a new top ect.

I just feel like it’s a normal thing especially for girls 10+ to do, although most of my girls have their own opinions on clothing.
Boys not so much.

Reactions: 7
Sometimes with my girls it was first up best dressed .and when they returned there would be a row coz some of the buggers would have cleared off with new garments ,thank god they are all married and laugh at their antics of being young

• Haha
and significantly less mould.

Noah still in those same shorts.
She was good at washing at the weekend as he wore them Saturday and Sunday.
No ones buying it Zoe, do me a favour and drop his size into the next vlog, because I would like to buy that kid some trousers or at least a 2nd pair of shorts.

A lot less mould and plenty of space for those plastic boxes.
The kids apparently like being outside, they can be at duffus.

Reactions: 13
Agnes can be queen of the castle 🙄

I hope those twins don’t dare ask for a turn to try her crown, penfold would combust 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching the latest crap vlog

‘Leahs school shoes are hanging on by a thread’ doesn’t surprise me

Few thrilling minutes of pen mowing
Then he leaves a huge overgrown patch wtf?! But it’s ‘cool’ so that’s ok

we’re trying to find sheltered spots (for the camera)
We’re trying to find sheltered spots
We’re trying to find sheltered spots

trying to find a sheltered spot then are you?
stop bloody repeating yourself🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they need gifting some of them dinner plates with the ‘protein, carbs, veg’ sections on so they can see how much mash is considered appropriate for one meal. And it needs protein and veg alongside.

I’d love to get them an Asda delivery of just sausages delivered on a Friday and a pair of shorts …
I used to love Duffus as a kid but don’t think I went more then once every couple of months. They are there every week. Do they realise there is other places to visit? Any word on Penfolds job hunt.

Fancy admitting you let your child go to school in trousers full of holes and shoes that are broken while you have your hair done, buy takeaways for yourself not the kids and fancy perfume.
Its disgraceful isn’t it. Absolutely nothing to admire with there parenting.

Reactions: 13
Fancy admitting you let your child go to school in trousers full of holes and shoes that are broken while you have your hair done, buy takeaways for yourself not the kids and fancy perfume.
Its disgraceful isn’t it. Absolutely nothing to admire with there parenting.
School stuff always malfunctions in the last few weeks but what does a new pair of trousers cost £5? Same with shoes. I had to buy new a couple weeks back and we break up on Thursday.

Can’t wait for the inevitable back to school haul!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only imagine the state of the boys trousers that she said had ‘holes beyond repair’ like Jesus how bad are they

In one of the latest vlogs, Penfold mentioned going for a job interview, and I think he said that one of his colleagues suggested he wear his YouTube ad shirt to the interview :eek:😂 can’t tell if they’re a fan or trolling him..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In one of the latest vlogs, Penfold mentioned going for a job interview, and I think he said that one of his colleagues suggested he wear his YouTube ad shirt to the interview :eek:😂 can’t tell if they’re a fan or trolling him..
He probably thought they were being serious, the colleagues were no doubt pissing themselves at the suggestion. He has to be a laughing stock but he’s to arrogant/thick to realise. Probably thinks he’s a bit of a celebrity on camp. 🤦🏼‍♀️

He probably thought they were being serious, the colleagues were no doubt pissing themselves at the suggestion. He has to be a laughing stock but he’s to arrogant/thick to realise. Probably thinks he’s a bit of a celebrity on camp. 🤦🏼‍♀️
He may not be a celebrity but he certainly is camp 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d love to get them an Asda delivery of just sausages delivered on a Friday and a pair of shorts …
I used to love Duffus as a kid but don’t think I went more then once every couple of months. They are there every week. Do they realise there is other places to visit? Any word on Penfolds job hunt.
I think I have been a handful of times in my lifetime. If I took my kids every week or even every month they would be very fed up. It's not like it's a park where they can play, it's an old ruin in the middle of nowhere.
Zoe did say in the new car vlog that now they had enough seats for everyone they can go more places so 🤞the vlogs start to vary.

Reactions: 3
I find it really strange that their older kids traipse around every weekend with them.
Do the kids not have their own friends to hang about with? Dont get me wrong we do family days but to somewhere like duffus castle, beach or park, my older ones would give it a miss.

Does Zoe not go to baby/toddler groups? I know other camps/bases usually have ones attached as there are alot of services families and its good support.

The more I watch the stranger vibes I get from this lot. Either Ben or Zoe are controlling.

I think I have been a handful of times in my lifetime. If I took my kids every week or even every month they would be very fed up. It's not like it's a park where they can play, it's an old ruin in the middle of nowhere.
Zoe did say in the new car vlog that now they had enough seats for everyone they can go more places so 🤞the vlogs start to vary.
They could go down to Codonas in Aberdeen for the day 🤷🏼‍♀️
Saying that, travelling down the A96 is supposed to give Zoe flashbacks of when the twins arrived early. Yes I did the same in the back of an ambulance all the way from Inverness. Do I moan about it? No! Meh 😑

These two are full of excuses. They seem to be collecting a few new items ready to build in their dining room 🤷🏼‍♀️ Money can’t be that tight

Money aint tight, new units, new climbing/swing set,. shopping trip, perfume, hair cut & colour, stuff for flo, dancing lessons, patio table,

Its only tight if your son needs trousers.
Try getting a proper job without top up benefits or cheap raf rent and see how tight stuff can be!

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t a problem for her going to Inverness a few weeks ago. Must just be the Aberdeen direction she hates 😂
Have they ever been to Landmark or any of the places near Aviemore? Seems like they just can be arsed to look into places to go. Back when I was younger you couldn’t just google places to go and now people are to lazy to just google!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.