The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that they now have two 7 seaters because they are now going to the same places that I go. Can't they just stick to duffus castle and lossie woods.

Also Ben it is milbuies (mil-bew-ees) not male boy-ees.

Reactions: 7
They need to teach Agnes some patience, Eva was trying to take to her dad and Agnes is shouting over her.

The boy walking around in a Harry Potter cape instead of actual appropriate clothing.

The younger girls only have their hair done when the older girls do it for them, since Zoe cant be arsed.

Noah in the same outfit yet again.

Reactions: 9
They need to teach Agnes some patience, Eva was trying to take to her dad and Agnes is shouting over her.

The boy walking around in a Harry Potter cape instead of actual appropriate clothing.

The younger girls only have their hair done when the older girls do it for them, since Zoe cant be arsed.

Noah in the same outfit yet again.
I’m not fat shaming but Zoe is literally built like a brick.

• Haha
Noah in the same outfit, coat, rangers top and shorts.
The other lad wearing a Harry Potter cape, guess he has no coat on the plastic totes.

And Ben cut Eva off everytime she tried to speak.

Nothing new.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I noticed the twins run off if Agnes comes along or give her a toy she wants immediately like they’re scared of her. More likely as she’s the golden child she gets her way with everything. No point the others complaining to Pen and Pat because Agnes is the special child unfortunately all the other kids know it.

What a blatant blah for a holiday. How about stop having babies, Pat get a job (at weatherspoons on at sat night) and stop treating yourselves to coffees, Chinese takeaways and expensive hair cuts.(which looks bloody awful)
If they want a holiday abroad that badly. As for saying they work every hour god sends and work their arses off. Umm no you don’t. Pen finishes at lunchtime on a Friday, no weekend work, Pat does nothing but whinge , go to Asda and lay on her back for fatty to impregnate 🤢
Maybe get a little evening job to be the holiday fund. Like so many others have to do.

A nurse doing back to back shifts with one kid can barely afford a break in the Uk. That’s working your arse off love. That’s unfair! Not you two lazy fuckers thinking you can sit at home on you tube everyday.
Shut the duck up playing the pity card. Boo boo we can’t go abroad. It’s not a God given right.

Urghh the just get worse. I’ve bet they had a discussion and think someone will gift us a holiday if we keep shoving Agnes to the front being cute and the baby who is just so gorgeous, if they do say so themselves 🙄

Argh had to come back on after watching the beginning of the country park vlog. How delightful for us to see his wobbling man boobs as he walks along while she looks like a bleeping yeti.

I HATE it when he films them driving along all speeded up. Seeing his wobbling jowls and her sour scowling gob is not fun for anyone. Him constantly looking at himself and giving the thumbs up and creepy smile 🤬🤮🤢
He got so excited ‘woah’ over a bench I had to switch off. I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

I hope those kids get to get out into the world when they’re older and get to have a life.
I find it weird Pat and Pen have never been abroad together before kids. Well that’s their fault probably too busy wasting money like water.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Was it just me but did anyone else get the feeling that the older kids were a bit pissed off and fed up in the wildlife park vlog. They seemed snappy.

What's his obsession with Agnes? She was busy looking at one of the animals and he had to ask her if she liked it or saw it. She did not look impressed.
Cheetos for lunch wtf. That's not a balanced diet.

Reactions: 13
Another day another vlog of him bleeping around his selfie stick 😂they seem to think that Agnes the little money maker and Florence will get them views because they are "cute" Zoe is huge in that getup she's on her it's awful between that and the butch haircut 🤷 🙈Noah in the same clothes like seriously you'd think one of them would tell him to change his clothes or buy him some ffs it's disgraceful and Eva is dressed awful very old fashioned clothes and cardys for a young girl . Zoe wastes enough money on crap and branded items no wonder she's moaning there's no holiday money if she budgeted right .

What’s Pat on about spending all the time working to have no time to enjoy life? She doesn’t work and pen has every weekend off? What does she think everyone else does. We both work our asses off in the week so we can enjoy weekends together and the odd HOLIDAY every year. Instead of aiming for a villa in Spain maybe just aim to take your kids away for a couple nights 👍 pen would need to take 3 pairs of pants for each day because he would be wetting them with excitement of being out of Scotland and the vlogging opportunities.

The blatant begging for a free holiday is embarrassing, I genuinely cringed inside reading it and had one of those “how do I delete someone else’s post?” moments..

Money is tight for a lot of folk at the minute, there’s a whole lotta people who would love to go abroad but can’t afford to, the vast majority don’t go begging for it. It sounds mean but what kind of example is that to set for the children?? To think if you want a luxury, beg for it, rather than working for it or making compromises (e.g. less trips to the hairdressers for one member of the family, less expensive perfume and jewellery for same member of the family, less take aways, etc.).

I feel sorry for Eva in particular- she keeps trying to talk to Penfold and he just keeps ignoring her, often to talk to Agnes instead. I really hope they are less obvious about their favouritism when the cameras aren’t rolling, that must be so upsetting for Eva if not!

The blatant begging for a free holiday is embarrassing, I genuinely cringed inside reading it and had one of those “how do I delete someone else’s post?” moments..

Money is tight for a lot of folk at the minute, there’s a whole lotta people who would love to go abroad but can’t afford to, the vast majority don’t go begging for it. It sounds mean but what kind of example is that to set for the children?? To think if you want a luxury, beg for it, rather than working for it or making compromises (e.g. less trips to the hairdressers for one member of the family, less expensive perfume and jewellery for same member of the family, less take aways, etc.).

I feel sorry for Eva in particular- she keeps trying to talk to Penfold and he just keeps ignoring her, often to talk to Agnes instead. I really hope they are less obvious about their favouritism when the cameras aren’t rolling, that must be so upsetting for Eva if not!
Eva always seems to want to be in the vlogs. You often see her peeking from behind or the side. It looks like she is trying to constantly get attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t get how she has the nerve to even complain. Was it something she thought about before she churned out the children? Why does it have to be abroad? Have they even had a UK/Scotland holiday? Get your priorities straight and they can easy get a UK holiday to a caravan park. They just can’t be arsed with budgeting and cutting back for the sake of the children and somehow think someone will give them one for free????

They said on the last vlog that it takes them weeks to plan a day out. What is there to plan when going to the wildlife park or landmark? What day you are going and what food is needed. Surely that's all.

They said on the last vlog that it takes them weeks to plan a day out. What is there to plan when going to the wildlife park or landmark? What day you are going and what food is needed. Surely that's all.
It’s not like they need to do risk assessments/consent forms like schools/clubs need to do.

• Haha
It’s not hard to nip to the shop and knock together a few sandwiches. There’s absolutely no way it takes months of planning. He’s just saying that for the drama.

Absolutely no drama to see here Mr Manboobs, move along………🥴

• Haha
It’s not hard to nip to the shop and knock together a few sandwiches. There’s absolutely no way it takes months of planning. He’s just saying that for the drama.

Absolutely no drama to see here Mr Manboobs, move along………🥴
Mr Manboobs 😂😂😂

I noticed the eldest girl being a bit snappy when he asked where one of the animals was. She was probably sick of hearing his voice. And the other older girls looked miserable in the cars, probably because they were sick of being filmed by that point. Im sure they would’ve loved to just enjoy the day out and not feel like performing monkeys.

I have a soft spot for Eva, shes too old to be seen as good content by Pen but too young to be part of the older girls who Pat takes out with her to run errands.

He will need to factor in how many times he can say “wow”. It’s the holidays, you don’t need to do anything other than pick a day and book tickets. Make up picnic night before, done. It was there choice to have so many children but fell like everyone should feel sorry for them for there life choices. I feel sorry for the kids who have a miserable life until they hopefully all escape and see the real world.

The cheek of her asking for a villa in Spain ,or even a holiday anywhere !!!.Well it goes like this Zo sometimes you have to wait for your families to grow up before you can have and enjoy these things in life .The world doesn't owe you the privalege Zo ,you should have told ben to get off at Aberdeen instead of going straight through to lossie ,you should have had family planning ,and work out how many kids you could keep clothed and fed on your 600 pounds a week wages ,plus family allowance ..And going abroad can be worse than living here ,i have seen babies and toddlers so uncomfortable in the heat they have cried all week ,believe me Zo its no picnic going abroad with 12 kids at the airport of the Hotel

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.