The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He felt he had to speak out and has tagged Martin Lewis. That cracks me up. Martin Lewis would have a field day with their finances. He’d be telling them to cut out their takeaways, their coffees from the shop, their branded food, reduce or get rid of Sky. Oh but they can’t do that because the daft fucks wouldn’t have a telly then. All those phone and ipad deals would be told to be cutback on too.

Careful what you wish for Big Ben!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be honest I do feel sorry for them with the energy thing. Everyone is feeling the pinch and it’s horrible checking your direct debit to see it’s tripled BUT their situation is only gonna get worse. Kids will start turning 18 and they won’t get tax credits for them, they won’t get them for the youngest 3 since the rules changed either. They probably should’ve thought it through before relying on them topping up pens wage. Maybe Pat will have to get a job for the first time in forever..

I don’t feel sorry for them at all. We all knew these price hikes were coming, they’re affecting everyone yet they’ve done nothing to help themselves. They were bloody stupid to have had Flo. They can’t afford her, they probably couldn’t afford their last 5 or 6 kids, truth be told, but they don’t care. They know they’re about to be made homeless and Ben is about to be unemployed. They’ve known this for years, however they’re not helping themselves.

What have that greedy pair given up? Not their weekly Chinese, or her haircuts, or that bottle of perfume that she has to have. He always gets his coffees, too. The kids will be given more plates of mash before they cut down on anything. He‘s still hoping YouTube is going to take off while the kids go round in rags, and she’s buying herself tat off Shein. They absolutely make me sick.

Next week there will be a sob story in The Sun about their bills, mark my words.

• Heart
Nice touch to take photos of your ill children for content. Most parents just concentrate on the child.
Bet the big kids had to clean it up as well.
Pen moaning about energy prices, get Pat to hang washing out, that will help. !
Guys doesnt agnes look cute with her sick bucket? Isnt it cool!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys doesnt agnes look cute with her sick bucket? Isnt it cool!
Make sure Agnes gets ill, maximum sympathy votes because shes so cute.
Who films sick kids for you tube?

Everyone is in the same boat with energy, but you just have to get on with it. Stupid berk, like Martin Lewis dont know there is an issue? Or maybe hes gonna see his post and think ah, its affecting the super cool sullivans I must act on this. Energy companys are shaking in their boots.
I could save these wallys so much money and there is no mash involved. Would even manage to get Noah some new clothes. She could use her washing line for a start, maybe if they kids didnt wear the same thing all the time she wouldnt need to wash and dry it so quick over night.

Poor ben and his horse fly bite and both of them speaking over each other, hilarious.
Will be interesting to see how their plan pan out!!

• Heart
I don’t know about anyone else but when my kids were sick, when they were little, I couldn’t find 12 minutes to talk drivel. We’d be doing a tag team of giving drinks, cuddles, loading the washing machine, cleaning, making sure we’d had something to eat. However, parents of the year Pat and Pen have to make their couple of quid out of their poorly children.

I’m sure Erin will love the story of how poorly she was being all over the internet when she’s a bit older, poor wee thing.

Reactions: 8
But she still had her hair done while they were vomiting and shitting their selves .I bet those kids would love a bit of pampering and treated to new clothes ,You know what Zo i don't like your parenting at all ,it bloody stinks ,why should you be pampered more than the children you brought into the world ,when you first saw their little face and said i will make sure you wont go short of anything ...yet Zo you think for some reason you deserve it more ..you are a sad woman

Reactions: 12
I don’t have one ounce of sympathy for them. I save that for their poor mash eating, threadbare dressed kids I’d theirs.
I also save it for those parents where both work hard in low or even decent paying jobs that don’t get any help from the government and still can’t afford a decent lifestyle. Due to childcare costs and extortionate bills.

He’s got a bleeping cheek coming on moaning about the utility costs. Newsflash head- it’s happening to everyone, it doesn’t make you special because you have 12 kids. I knew this was coming so began cutting back months ago. I was a fanatic getting my hair done regularly expensive salons big now do it myself at home. It might not look as good but oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️ Husband no longer has his regular Starbucks it’s a complete waste of money.
The list goes on and we are fairly well off the with grown kids. Don’t moan if you are buying luxuries when you can’t afford to heat your house.

I take it he tagged the company as they have left a comment asking him to contact them to see if they can help. What a twit, I hope they don’t give him special treatment.

It’s all there own fault. I would’ve loved more kids but knew if I wanted a home of our own and a nice car etc we wouldn’t be able to afford them so stuck at two. Which I’m actually really happy with that decision now.

• Heart
So desperate to get a look in from Martin Lewis … he’d probably question everything about them. Everyone’s is in the same boat, people are really having to cut back but they seem to still manage a trip to spend something every day, even if there full of the shits. Nice way to spread your germs round Lossie.

Reactions: 6
He’s so embarrassing keep going on about staycation day 1 bollocks. It’s day trips, just call them day trips.🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet he was drying to go into detail about his D&V but she cut him off as he was just about to start spouting off about it. His face when she was telling people about his bad leg. He looked full of it couldn’t wait to gloat about it and make everything about him as usual.

He really is such an odd little man. Here’s a nice pic for you all not camp in any way.

Attachments

• Haha
If I hear one more thing from the daft bint about not liking the drive to Aberdeen I’m gonna flip. I was taken from Inverness to Aberdeen in the back of an ambulance last year as I was having issues before I had a 26 weeker.

Does the drive fill me with dread, no.

Do I harp on about it all the bleeping time? No (well apart from on this thread 😂)

Man she needs to wise up. Boring!!!!!! 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 12
If she doesn’t like the drive, why doesn’t she get the f’in train?! 😂 just denies her kids the chance of some people excitement.

Reactions: 5
If she doesn’t like the drive, why doesn’t she get the f’in train?! 😂 just denies her kids the chance of some people excitement.
Oh god no! Could you imagine the state of Manmoobs trying to get from the rail to codonas? 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I hear one more thing from the daft bint about not liking the drive to Aberdeen I’m gonna flip. I was taken from Inverness to Aberdeen in the back of an ambulance last year as I was having issues before I had a 26 weeker.

Do I harp on about it all the bleeping time? No (well apart from on this thread 😂)

That must have been the longest drive of your life. I also had to give birth in Aberdeen to a premature baby. I live near Lossiemouth so roughly same journey there as Zoe. Am I traumatised and scared to go to Aberdeen? NO of course not. It's an utter disgrace what has happened to the maternity services here but she chose to get pregnant knowing that there was a chance that she would have to go to Aberdeen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The one thing I will give the Sullivan’s is that they do things with/for the kids. The days out might be a bit naff but they are making an effort, same with the swimming and dancing.
There are plenty of people out there who don’t do anything with their kids.

But I do sometimes wondering if it’s just for the vlogs and they are living to vlog rather than vlogging their lives.

Zoe’s just a whinger, she always has something to moan about but does nothing to help herself. Said it before but I do think she has some depression/anxiety issues that she needs to get some help for.
Maternity services are fucked everywhere and have got worse under the cloak of covid. Things have been reduced even further, but we are lucky we still have an NHS because if we had to pay for it like in the US you can guarantee that Pat and Pen wouldn’t have so many kids. She went on to have more babies after the trauma so obviously moved past it somewhat knowing there was a chance it could happen again and she may need to travel back that way.
She does say she has mental health issue but I don’t think she is addressing them properly, you can throw round that card on you tube like many others do, but she needs to address the hoarding/collecting, including why she keeps having babies, the branded things, ect.
Sometimes I think Zoe’s needs to stop wearing penfolds pants and put her big girl knickers on and get over it!!

More to the point though right now, why is penfold taking 2 weeks off in the holidays when they may not even have a place to live or job at the end of the year? Wouldn’t 1 of those weeks be better spent job searching? And spending hundreds of pounds on days out to vlog while one son has 1 outfit and they money could be better saved for moving house/rent/deposits.
You can’t moan about energy prices and spend £300+ on a day out wallys!

They really are silly if they think youtube is going to take off and buy them a house. I get that it has happened for people like the inghams but their lives are now scrutinised non stop, people will rip them to pieces for looking the wrong way at each other. I am no Ingham fan but if the Sullivan’s had this people would have a field day, they wouldn’t be able to get away with Noah’s 1 outfit, or Eva’s, they wouldn’t get away with feeding kids mash while they eat Chinese or Barbeque.
On top of that would you really want to be YouTube famous for your kids. There are quite a lot of vlogging kids starting to speak out about how it damaged their lives. The Sullivan’s already show signs it’s affecting the family badly, Zoe obviously has issues and the older girls don’t want to vlog. I wonder if the older girls are forced to do the TV shows when they don’t want to vlog.

• Heart
That must have been the longest drive of your life. I also had to give birth in Aberdeen to a premature baby. I live near Lossiemouth so roughly same journey there as Zoe. Am I traumatised and scared to go to Aberdeen? NO of course not. It's an utter disgrace what has happened to the maternity services here but she chose to get pregnant knowing that there was a chance that she would have to go to Aberdeen.
It wasn’t great, I’ll remember it but it was part of his journey along with the 126 days in NICU. He’s fine now so it’s all good 👍
I’m Originally Aberdonian so maybe that helps 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 As you’ve said she’s gone onto have another so fully aware of what could go wrong as have we, due next month. Thankfully we are well, well past the point where things went wrong last time

• Heart

She's really annoying me too about not liking the drive to Aberdeen. I was supposed to give birth in community hospital.it didn't work out that way as went into labour at 26 weeks. Even if have local hospital it isn't a guarantee you won't have to go to Aberdeen! Unfortunately baby wasn't waiting to get to Aberdeen and was delivered in a layby near Ellon. Not ideal and not without stress. I then chose not to have any more babies to avoid it happening again. Did I stop travelling the road to Aberdeen because of it. NO but of course in beginning it wasn't a pleasant experience because visiting a sick prem baby never is.
I dealt with the trauma and that's what you have to do not dwell on it. I don't understand why if she was so stressed by it all she chose to go on and have more children with risk of having to go through all that again. Baffling!

Reactions: 6
I wonder what Zoe’s childhood was like to cause these deep rooted issues like the hoarding. I have no doubt that the state of the house also contributes to her feeling overwhelmed and her mental health. Don’t get me wrong they are very overcrowded but there are simple solutions they could do to help (aside from getting rid of the mountains hoarded), get one of them outdoor plastic storage boxes, pop it next to the back door and store the masses of drinks they keep on the side. Same with the shoes. Keep a pair or two per child inside then the rest stored safely outside in watertight storage. Washing hung out rather than in the bedroom.. literally so many simple easy things they could do but they don’t..

Reactions: 14
I think you would love to tattle her house hyacinthsqash,:giggle: you sound as if you have it all sorted in your mind ,We will all come and help to sort it out but better order a skip first

Reactions: 10
I think you would love to tattle her house hyacinthsqash,:giggle: you sound as if you have it all sorted in your mind ,We will all come and help to sort it out but better order a skip first
Oh I really would!! The house has huge potential if all the plastic boxes were removed.. better get 5 skips on order..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.