The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their fans are strange.
One woman is moaning on their Facebook page about them not responding to her YouTube comments. Another is talking about a scan she is getting, like Ben and Zoe give a damn about that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Their fans are strange.
One woman is moaning on their Facebook page about them not responding to her YouTube comments. Another is talking about a scan she is getting, like Ben and Zoe give a damn about that
Ever looked at the demographic of family vloggers fans?
Most are lonely single women, some either MH issues and the rest are hat watchers.
Zoe and Ben don’t give a fudge about them or anyone else.

Reactions: 6
Ever looked at the demographic of family vloggers fans?
Most are lonely single women, some either MH issues and the rest are hat watchers.
Zoe and Ben don’t give a fudge about them or anyone else.
I also think a lot of their fans live in the USA or Australia. People in Britain are probably more switched on to the bullshit.

Zo has definitely been reading here, that’s blatantly obvious from her Facebook moan. You should join in Zo, it’s fun, and we could help you with your budgeting, your food shopping, and your hoarding.

Just so you’re aware though, Zoe, absolutely no one here is jealous of you. Why would we be? We’re not facing homelessness and our husband’s aren’t about to lose their jobs, like Ben. While we’re on the subject of Big Ben, could he be anymore useless? Resettlement kicks in two years before their exit date, so they’ve got time to get all their courses in, done and dusted and a job offer in hand before they leave. You two sit there expecting the moon on a stick to fall from the sky, but guess what, Zo? It’s not going to.

We talk about what you’re spending your money on because your priorities are wrong. Children should never be given a plate of mash for their dinner, ever. What makes that scenario a whole lot worse is the fact that you and Big Ben then order in a Chinese for yourselves to gorge on. That’s not an occasional thing, it’s every bloody week. You can’t justify that, especially when you‘ve got girls upstairs who you consider to be adults when it suits you. You always moan how skint you are, you’ve had the BBC in because you can’t pay your bills, yet you found £500 for your birthday. I bet you didn’t tell them that, did you?

You don’t live a sustainable life just because you hand rags down to certain children. Look at your house, it’s full of plastic. Plastic boxes filled with clothes from 1952, plastic filled with plastic toys, plastic drawers filled with clothes that’s been worn by a million children and should have been thrown out years ago. Do you never look at Eva in that cardigan and think you’ll buy her a new one? Or perhaps have a look at Noah in his one pair of shorts and his one football top and think you might put an order in to Sports Direct so he’s got more than one outfit?

You don‘t have room for Baby Florence, you won’t have room for her in your next house either because a massive house with 2 bathrooms and a huge garden just isn’t going to happen Zo. You definitely don’t have room for baby 13. For experienced parents you’re a bit thick, tbh. You’ve continuously moaned about Florence being unsettled on her formula but instead of following all the research, you and Big Ben, are weaning her at 3 months old. Unbelievable.

Anyway Zo, I’m off back to my nice life, where my kids were always fed something alongside their mash, in my house with 3 bathrooms, a dressing room and 4 bedrooms and a holiday abroad to look forward to, so you see we’ve got nothing to be jealous of.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Zo has definitely been reading here, that’s blatantly obvious from her Facebook moan. You should join in Zo, it’s fun, and we could help you with your budgeting, your food shopping, and your hoarding.

Just so you’re aware though, Zoe, absolutely no one here is jealous of you. Why would we be? We’re not facing homelessness and our husband’s aren’t about to lose their jobs, like Ben. While we’re on the subject of Big Ben, could he be anymore useless? Resettlement kicks in two years before their exit date, so they’ve got time to get all their courses in, done and dusted and a job offer in hand before they leave. You two sit there expecting the moon on a stick to fall from the sky, but guess what, Zo? It’s not going to.

We talk about what you’re spending your money on because your priorities are wrong. Children should never be given a plate of mash for their dinner, ever. What makes that scenario a whole lot worse is the fact that you and Big Ben then order in a Chinese for yourselves to gorge on. That’s not an occasional thing, it’s every bloody week. You can’t justify that, especially when you‘ve got girls upstairs who you consider to be adults when it suits you. You always moan how skint you are, you’ve had the BBC in because you can’t pay your bills, yet you found £500 for your birthday. I bet you didn’t tell them that, did you?

You don’t live a sustainable life just because you hand rags down to certain children. Look at your house, it’s full of plastic. Plastic boxes filled with clothes from 1952, plastic filled with plastic toys, plastic drawers filled with clothes that’s been worn by a million children and should have been thrown out years ago. Do you never look at Eva in that cardigan and think you’ll buy her a new one? Or perhaps have a look at Noah in his one pair of shorts and his one football top and think you might put an order in to Sports Direct so he’s got more than one outfit?

You don‘t have room for Baby Florence, you won’t have room for her in your next house either because a massive house with 2 bathrooms and a huge garden just isn’t going to happen Zo. You definitely don’t have room for baby 13. For experienced parents you’re a bit thick, tbh. You’ve continuously moaned about Florence being unsettled on her formula but instead of following all the research, you and Big Ben, are weaning her at 3 months old. Unbelievable.

Anyway Zo, I’m off back to my nice life, where my kids were always fed something alongside their mash, in my house with 3 bathrooms, a dressing room and 4 bedrooms and a holiday abroad to look forward to, so you see we’ve got nothing to be jealous of.
Is there a facebook rant? Can someone screenshot? Joys of being blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jealous? What of exactly? Come on Zo give us some clues!!!!! 😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴

Any diet tips for postpartum ladies? I’ve only a few weeks left 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
A few of us mention here about Joseph
The codonas vlog - yeah we’re aware of Joseph’s issues
Read here do you lol

Reactions: 4
Wow weaning at 3 months. Thick as pig shite these two.
My 7 year old asked me what weaning was and when I told him he went ‘mommy that is a baby she will only want milk’ even he knows she’s still too young to be weaning imo

I’m not jealous because i don’t compare myself to others.

I live my life. I do my best for my kids. I don’t look for other people to validate my choices. I don’t share my whole life online.
As long as I am doing my best to make my life happy then everyone else’s don’t even come close. So no jealousy don’t come into it.
And I don’t think anyone is jealous of me either because you can only live your own life.

Zoe reads here, she said so on a post in a group. She bloody follows me on Instagram too, 😂 I recognise a couple of her hacks 😉😜

• Haha
Zoe. If your going to put yourself out there online for all to see, and your family, you’ve got to expect some criticism at some point, there are going to be opinions on your parenting etc sometimes an outside point of view can be eye opening, don’t always look at it as hate.
When your living the same routine day in day out maybe you don’t notice the things others are pointing out.
Or are you going to be like other you tube families, delete anything you don’t agree with and call everyone a troll?

I’m not jealous because i don’t compare myself to others.

I live my life. I do my best for my kids. I don’t look for other people to validate my choices. I don’t share my whole life online.
As long as I am doing my best to make my life happy then everyone else’s don’t even come close. So no jealousy don’t come into it.
And I don’t think anyone is jealous of me either because you can only live your own life.

Zoe reads here, she said so on a post in a group. She bloody follows me on Instagram too, 😂 I recognise a couple of her hacks 😉😜
Maybe she is jealous of you 😉

Zoe. If your going to put yourself out there online for all to see, and your family, you’ve got to expect some criticism at some point, there are going to be opinions on your parenting etc sometimes an outside point of view can be eye opening, don’t always look at it as hate.
When your living the same routine day in day out maybe you don’t notice the things others are pointing out.
Or are you going to be like other you tube families, delete anything you don’t agree with and call everyone a troll?

Maybe she is jealous of you 😉
I hope she isnt, I am happy with my life but its kinda boring. lol
Shes welcome to the "hacks" shes welcome to share them, I only shared them in case others can use them, its the same with recipes ect, its not so someone can look and say wow your so brilliant, coz I am ok but I have my flaws ha ha

But yep with everyone, if you put it out there accept that people will have opinions, good and bad. I know we all say that they are silly because they are not looking to the future but maybe she does have a plan for after the RAF, maybe there is a back up job/house? And if thats the case, who cares what her off tattle says. Its only the truth that ever hurts.

Agree with the above. Also Zoe I don’t think people are referring to you as fat pat because of your weight, more because you and pen stuff your faces with Chinese every week when your kids eat mash for dinner. That is bonkers. Your kids seem (for the most part) well rounded and polite but there are always improvements we can ALL make as parents. Of course you’re under the microscope when you film and exploit your kids for YouTube.. is it really worth it? I have a feeling it’s Ben pushing the vlogging and YouTube whereas Zoe needs a break from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Penfold gloating that they’ve gone into Europe now 😂 He really does think he’s something special. You had sex 10 times and feed your kids mash. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Next he will crack America and be on all the chat shows out there. I expect an agent will snap them up and they’ll be buying a mansion near Kim Kardashian. Pat will be able to have multiple rooms for each plastic box of jumble. But will Noah get a new coat? I doubt it the designer jewellery’s not going to pay for itself.

I dont mind that they have a cheeky take away, but please feed the kids better meals.
And stop treating some kids better than others, its heartbreaking. Its hard enough being a teen without having your life shown online and being dressed badly or in 1 outfit/

If she really felt they were doing the right thing reading here wouldn‘t sting so much.

Instead of him bellyaching about his bills, as if he was the only one it’s happening to, moaning they can’t afford it and getting the BBC in, they should have done a Vlog showing they were cutting back on etc. It was the same with Cadonas, they really expected the VIP treatment but were put in with everyone else, no rules were bent so they bleated and moaned and it was everyone else’s fault.

I don’t believe Zoe enjoys vlogging, the older girls don’t like it either. It’s all about Big Ben. He’s still expecting the channel to take off and to have to no longer work. He’s too much of a head to admit defeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she really felt they were doing the right thing reading here wouldn‘t sting so much.

Instead of him bellyaching about his bills, as if he was the only one it’s happening to, moaning they can’t afford it and getting the BBC in, they should have done a Vlog showing they were cutting back on etc. It was the same with Cadonas, they really expected the VIP treatment but were put in with everyone else, no rules were bent so they bleated and moaned and it was everyone else’s fault.

I don’t believe Zoe enjoys vlogging, the older girls don’t like it either. It’s all about Big Ben. He’s still expecting the channel to take off and to have to no longer work. He’s too much of a head to admit defeat.
Just like the Freers!

She must be feeling hormonal because her oldest child is back to school work. Boooo hooooo you don’t like hearing other opinions, get off social media then.

As for the comment about they spend there own money - just wait til the BBC finds out you have a succulent Chinese meal every Friday and Pandora tat while throwing the kids a plate of mash and shite clothes that need the bin! Does she expect a money expert to say “WOW You’re so cool, you’re on YouTube, have an extra £500 a month!!” Keep eating Chinese, screw the kids who you make money from! They got plenty of second hand socks to last a lifetime.

• Haha
You would think Pat would have more to worry about than what she looks like. Who’s got time got that anyway. Get over yourself She’s projecting her issues onto her kids the way she doesn’t shut up about them.

I would’ve thought time would be better spent worrying about where they plan to live in a few months time. Unless they have their 2 bathroom extra large house already done and dusted them fair play to them.

On right move there’s nothing to private rent, they’re are more houses for sale in that area but not sure what their budget is. There’s some 5 beds so Pat can squash the kids into 3 rooms and have one room dedicated to plastic boxes. It’s the Stuff of dreams. 🙄

P.s I love my dungarees 🤦‍♀️

P.s I’d be making sure my kids were properly dressed first before ordering more crap from Shein 👍 They never came out of the tote bags of doom did they?

Someone’s getting rattled 🙄

Thought you were struggling to pay your utility bills and yet here you are buying clothes. Add those to the list and there’s a few faux pas really 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.