Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kingbin

VIP Member
If I hear one more thing from the daft bint about not liking the drive to Aberdeen I’m gonna flip. I was taken from Inverness to Aberdeen in the back of an ambulance last year as I was having issues before I had a 26 weeker.

Does the drive fill me with dread, no.

Do I harp on about it all the fucking time? No (well apart from on this thread 😂)

Man she needs to wise up. Boring!!!!!! 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 12

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
‘Tobias is an extremely loveable, cuddly, kind, gentle and gorgeous little boy.’

sounds like how dogs trust talk about their dogs 🙃🙃

About Florence: ‘she’s so cute. She’s constipated at the moment’

why did the internet full of strangers need to know that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Thursday lunchtime

Hey Guys welcome back to the Sullivan family. I’m taking the kidddddiiiiies to the premier shop of dreams so they can look at the things on the shelves while Pat wipes her arse.

• Haha

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
But she still had her hair done while they were vomiting and shitting their selves .I bet those kids would love a bit of pampering and treated to new clothes ,You know what Zo i don't like your parenting at all ,it bloody stinks ,why should you be pampered more than the children you brought into the world ,when you first saw their little face and said i will make sure you wont go short of anything ...yet Zo you think for some reason you deserve it more ..you are a sad woman

Thursday lunchtime

I think calling the police on Pat and Pen was a bit strong. However if you open up your life and your home so publicly it’s going to attract oddballs.
Least they didn’t approach the kids directly.
All these vloggers who are so public really do risk the families safety.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
She’s treated herself to another pair of crap catchers. So now she’s got three pairs of the hideous dungarees. How lovely that she’s got enough money to buy herself new stuff while her son walks around in the same outfit every day.

She’s a selfish bitch.
Their parenting style is selfish. Having more kids than they have room for/ can afford. Who in their right mind has 4 kids crammed in ONE room and thinks yeah I’ll have another. I bet them girls will hastily move out to live with boyfriends when they are in their late teens just for some peace and privacy. I won’t even touch on the fact they have no permanent home and no apparent plan in place.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
So took me a while to process.
Pens foot is really bad, she insinuated he was disabled because of it.
How is he going to drive a truck when he can’t stand on a piece of Lego?

• Haha

TreeBranch

The blatant begging for a free holiday is embarrassing, I genuinely cringed inside reading it and had one of those “how do I delete someone else’s post?” moments..

Money is tight for a lot of folk at the minute, there’s a whole lotta people who would love to go abroad but can’t afford to, the vast majority don’t go begging for it. It sounds mean but what kind of example is that to set for the children?? To think if you want a luxury, beg for it, rather than working for it or making compromises (e.g. less trips to the hairdressers for one member of the family, less expensive perfume and jewellery for same member of the family, less take aways, etc.).

I feel sorry for Eva in particular- she keeps trying to talk to Penfold and he just keeps ignoring her, often to talk to Agnes instead. I really hope they are less obvious about their favouritism when the cameras aren’t rolling, that must be so upsetting for Eva if not!

Reactions: 11

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Sorry but no school uniform is lasting through children ready to be passed to the next. I bought M&S trousers for mine and they lasted most of the school year but by the end they were worn. I clear out all the uniform drawers end of summer term and restock it. Polos get binned as they’re all faded by end of the year. Same with socks. Trousers etc go in charity bag if they aren’t too bad. The ONLY item I have kept aside for my youngest is a branded pe polo. We have to have the branded ones and they only do pe once a week so it’s still in good nick. That’s it though.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
5-6 clothing!!
Yay!!

She needs a house with a room to store all “her” clothes. She refers to the hoarding clothes as her clothes!

Hand me down socks! White socks, how they don’t stay white.

5 Christmas jumpers, that’s august sorted!!

Yes there is a part 2!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Guacamole

Chatty Member
i’ve just re watch the finale vlog as i skipped alot
those poor little kids when he said they’d had a bbq
they did it late because they needed to test it
oh do fuck off penfold you selfish beef tomato headed cunt
petty i know but he’s proper pissed me off 😠😠😠

Why can’t the kids stay up a bit longer on school holidays? They could’ve joined in the BBQ then maybe not be up so stupidly early.

I bet they have ‘important chats’ over minuscule things like what time they put the bins out. “Ok everyone me and Zo have had a chat and decided to put the bin out at 6pm we did think 7 but then we had a bit of a talk and thought we’d be too tired by then didn’t we Zo? (Zo ignores him staring at something in the room) didn’t we Zo?!” “Yeah 😒” So yeah that’s the plan. Everyone cool with it so yeah now the bins are going out at 6. So that’s good innit” Cool yeah I’m so cool with that. 🤦🏼‍♀️😴😴
I had a similar thought earlier
I can imagine him turning up to a job interview, wearing his finest sullivan family r shirt, holding his selfie stick while he’s being led to the interview, trying to make conversation “wow this place is so cool!! oh look over there, a costa machine , wow that’s really cool, mind if i do a quick pano while i’m here “
next please!!
bloody clampit

Last edited:
  • Haha

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
It’s not hard to nip to the shop and knock together a few sandwiches. There’s absolutely no way it takes months of planning. He’s just saying that for the drama.

Absolutely no drama to see here Mr Manboobs, move along………🥴
Mr Manboobs 😂😂😂

I noticed the eldest girl being a bit snappy when he asked where one of the animals was. She was probably sick of hearing his voice. And the other older girls looked miserable in the cars, probably because they were sick of being filmed by that point. Im sure they would’ve loved to just enjoy the day out and not feel like performing monkeys.

I have a soft spot for Eva, shes too old to be seen as good content by Pen but too young to be part of the older girls who Pat takes out with her to run errands.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
When one of the twins asked for McDonald’s that night and he replied ‘no you’re having mash’ 😂😂 it’s so sad.

massive Oliver Twist vibes

• Sad
  • Wow

armywife119

VIP Member
So they’ve all been for piercings and she’s so happy they take after her for love of piercings and tattoos. Wow not that they are acedemic, creative or sporty? No as long as they have terrible arm tattoo and a nose piercing that looks like a big zit is all it takes to be proud.
She looks like. big angry lesbian and I don’t mean any offence to anyone but she has more has of a chance getting a jobs as a trucker than dipstick ever will.

• Haha
  • Heart

armywife119

VIP Member
I can’t believe they are weaning the baby. I’m guessing it’s to try to get her to sleep more during the night. Also why is mother of the year using jars and packets? Trying not to be mums net here, but honestly how hard is it to blend up some veg, fruit etc. Pure laziness, I bet she’s already onto the staple Meal of salty mash like the other poor buggers. Honestly how are they an inspiration, how are they the best parents ever? I don’t get it.

And if Fat Pat think anyone is jealous I would seriously like her to tell us jealous of what exactly?
The depressing cluttered house? The appalling diet, being married to a man that is seriously in the closet or maybe it’s You tube fame? 🤔

I would not swap one tiny thing of my life for theirs and the big families on here could easily do what they do if they wanted and were happy to sell their children’s privacy. But they are responsible parents, enjoying their children and not setting everything up for views and cash.

They are disgusting.

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
BBC Scotland filmed them because he banged his gums about his energy bills. I bet they never told them they’d just spent almost £500 on Zoe’s birthday, she spends £60 on having her hair done, buys expensive perfume, has a weekly Chinese, all the food she buys is branded and is always out in her car, while feeding her kids a plate of mash.

Florence is 3 months old and they’re weaning her. She opens her mouth when other people are eating so they’ve decided that means she wants food. Isn’t she already on meds from the doctor for her stomach? I can’t believe, well I can, how irresponsible they are.

He really thinks the German TV company sought them out. He thinks they’re that special. Nope, Big Ben, you’re just the dregs because no one else wanted to do it.

Anyway guys, he’s back to work today so Zo is going to film putting away Agnes’ clothes. Won’t that be so cool? And so cute? It’ll be cool, won’t it? 🙄

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Noah in the same outfit, coat, rangers top and shorts.
The other lad wearing a Harry Potter cape, guess he has no coat on the plastic totes.

And Ben cut Eva off everytime she tried to speak.

Nothing new.

• Sad

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
He will need to factor in how many times he can say “wow”. It’s the holidays, you don’t need to do anything other than pick a day and book tickets. Make up picnic night before, done. It was there choice to have so many children but fell like everyone should feel sorry for them for there life choices. I feel sorry for the kids who have a miserable life until they hopefully all escape and see the real world.

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
Once us tattlers have decluttered the house, fed the kids and talked some sense into Zoe(Ben is a no hope) it's back to mine for a coffee.

• Heart
  • Haha

armywife119

VIP Member
He said cool 18 times in the latest vlog, Counting got me through watching it. He also repeated almost every sentence at least once but sometimes up to 4 times. Well done Penfold you excelled yourself, Pat when she doesn’t let him talk and talks all over him is just 😂 but equally 🤦🏼‍♀️ as she is just as annoying as him.

• Haha