The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t a problem for her going to Inverness a few weeks ago. Must just be the Aberdeen direction she hates 😂
Have they ever been to Landmark or any of the places near Aviemore? Seems like they just can be arsed to look into places to go. Back when I was younger you couldn’t just google places to go and now people are to lazy to just google!
There’s heaps to do out and about in the area. Perhaps they are just too tight to pay 🤷🏼‍♀️ They wouldn’t have to take the eldest 2 unless they all need to be there to get the whole big family thing?!
🥱🥱
Can’t wait to see what content they come up with over the next 6 wks 😂

Reactions: 5
I get that it would cost them a lot to go to places with paid entry but they could easily just take 4/5 kids somewhere each week and rotate the kids so they all get a fun day out that’s age appropriate. Bet the little ones would love a soft play or splash park. And the bigger ones rock climbing or trampolining etc. I noticed with the radfords too they only ever do things with family for their birthdays, never parties with their school friends etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I get that it would cost them a lot to go to places with paid entry but they could easily just take 4/5 kids somewhere each week and rotate the kids so they all get a fun day out that’s age appropriate. Bet the little ones would love a soft play or splash park. And the bigger ones rock climbing or trampolining etc. I noticed with the radfords too they only ever do things with family for their birthdays, never parties with their school friends etc 🤷🏼‍♀️
There’s a splash park and playground in Nairn which is about a half hour drive away

Reactions: 6
Some places do an offer for the year ,something like Alton towers where you can go as many times as you want.They could drop the older ones off at the pictures then take the younger ones somewhere else

Reactions: 3
Penfold needs the council to fill in some pot holes or put in a speed bump. Imagine his excitement and the vlogging he could do. He could start by saying hi guys we have some exciting news, I’m not going to tell you much about it but just to say we are all excited and Agnes being the cutest is most excited. The shinning twins could stand over the pot hole staring into it vacantly while Pat pulls her worst smiling face while she repeats so this is the new pot hole 97 times. The boy with no trousers asking for McDonald’s on the way back while Penfold sniping back, no it’s mash for tea to round off their cool day.

Theme parks and cinemas are for losers!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Guys welcome back to the Sullivan family. I’m taking the kidddddiiiiies to the premier shop of dreams so they can look at the things on the shelves while Pat wipes her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s too exciting for pen!
I recon he pisses himself if pat buys Maris Pipers for the mash over whites.
Let’s not tell him you can get sweet potatos too!
hey guys look at this potato…it’s a potato but it’s orange! How cool is that! Did you know you could get orange potatoes? They’re supposed to be called sweet potatoes, that’s pretty cool isn’t it! But Agnes calls them orange potatoes! So cool!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate it when he says ‘how cool is that’ 🤢

And I hate him calling Flo cute ALL THE TIME

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Aberdeen look out! 😂😂😂
Can’t wait to see how they feed them all for the day whilst at Codonas. So she keeps schoolwork? duck that! Ain’t got time to store oodles of paper and books! Straight in the blue bin!!!

Ummmmmm ,well Ummmmmmmmm can Ummmmmm You ummmmmm ALL Ummmmm watch the ummmmm bleeping Ummmmm video ummmm like i ummmm did ,for goodness sake ZO you are so bleeping boring .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ummmmmm ,well Ummmmmmmmm can Ummmmmm You ummmmmm ALL Ummmmm watch the ummmmm bleeping Ummmmm video ummmm like i ummmm did ,for goodness sake ZO you are so bleeping boring .....
Whilst stretching her arm and Ummmmmmmmmm yeah……So…………

Heads up Zo you could have conjunctivitis it sometimes starts with a scratchy eye. Wouldn’t want the golden child Agnes to get it would you? Although it would give you the basics of another vlog I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️😬

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm COOL!!!! 🤢

• Haha
Aberdeen look out! 😂😂😂
Can’t wait to see how they feed them all for the day whilst at Codonas. So she keeps schoolwork? duck that! Ain’t got time to store oodles of paper and books! Straight in the blue bin!!!
Days out planned for codonas etc because at this moment we're not in position for a holiday. Begging for freebie holiday or what. Here's an idea, do what rest of us do and pay for a holiday. Don't beg for one its utterly embarrassing. Plenty of people have large families. If can afford large family and take them on holiday brilliant. Don't have large family can't afford then beg for everything. How utterly humiliating ! Do what we all do and provide for our family without begging. 😡

Just imagine if they’d not wasted money on Pat’s expensive hair do’s (which honestly is a joke as it’s looks ridiculous) the greedy bastards weekly Chinese (bet they don’t scrimp on that judging by the size of them) perfume and Penfolds new bleeping hat. You’ve got the money for a few days away right there. Too bleeping selfish for that. Cunts!

Good for Lissie for treating herself to a holiday with her mates. I bet Pat and Pen don’t like that. I hope she’s having the time of her life.

Why are they building more storage? Zoe, Ben is leaving the RAF. It is happening. You are moving. You can’t keep that house. Instead of keeping schoolwork, start declutttering because you don’t have room for it now and you sure as hell won’t have room for it when you move.

Aberdeen look out! 😂😂😂
Same here with binning the school shite 🤣 mine comes home with oh mum look I’ve drawn this for you.. pages and pages with a tiny squiggle 🤷🏼‍♀️ Straight in the bin! I have one box (not plastic) for keeping hand made Mother’s Day cards etc but I probably only keep 3/4 things per year!

Good for Lissie for treating herself to a holiday with her mates. I bet Pat and Pen don’t like that. I hope she’s having the time of her life.

Why are they building more storage? Zoe, Ben is leaving the RAF. It is happening. You are moving. You can’t keep that house. Instead of keeping schoolwork, start declutttering because you don’t have room for it now and you sure as hell won’t have room for it when you move.
I have also said this. Why are they buying furniture for a house that they have to leave in a few months?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.