The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll have a go at the catch up but please add delete if I miss anything.
Penfold still thinks YouTube will make his fortune, he’s looking for a 20k a year job if you know of anything going. He’s still in the closet and can’t get out because Pats rammed it full of storage boxes and tote bags of old clothes. When the youngest kids can fit in these it will be the equivalent of us going round in wing collars and flares now.
Noah still has no trousers or coat without a hole in.
Pat has her hair done as often as the kids have mash for tea. She moaned about petrol prices but not money for perfume.
No sorting or packing done for the move to the mythical 2 bathroom house. Lots of mould and a new ‘nope homemade top for Pat. She wears this in case the kids ask for anything to save her voice.
Not much of a mention for good old Zara Mortimer recently perhaps she’s started charging full price.
Usual love for the park, premier shop of dreams, beach woods delete as appropriate which is good because the kids aren’t going on holiday this decade.
Saturday shopping vlog stopped after one go at it after a buffffeeet from Aldi. Pat shops 45 times a week for chicken burgers potatoes etc but doesn’t worry about Friday because she and Pen have a Chinese while the kids watch and are denied having one.
Meanwhile we all wait for the moving vlog of the future where the people of Lossiemouth wave them off sick of having their kids filmed at school and at the swimming pool, so we can see 2 bathroom villa and where the boxes of joy / shite are going.
Membership numbers uncertain but no sign of pats new car yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll have a go at the catch up but please add delete if I miss anything.
Penfold still thinks YouTube will make his fortune, he’s looking for a 20k a year job if you know of anything going. He’s still in the closet and can’t get out because Pats rammed it full of storage boxes and tote bags of old clothes. When the youngest kids can fit in these it will be the equivalent of us going round in wing collars and flares now.
Noah still has no trousers or coat without a hole in.
Pat has her hair done as often as the kids have mash for tea. She moaned about petrol prices but not money for perfume.
No sorting or packing done for the move to the mythical 2 bathroom house. Lots of mould and a new ‘nope homemade top for Pat. She wears this in case the kids ask for anything to save her voice.
Not much of a mention for good old Zara Mortimer recently perhaps she’s started charging full price.
Usual love for the park, premier shop of dreams, beach woods delete as appropriate which is good because the kids aren’t going on holiday this decade.
Saturday shopping vlog stopped after one go at it after a buffffeeet from Aldi. Pat shops 45 times a week for chicken burgers potatoes etc but doesn’t worry about Friday because she and Pen have a Chinese while the kids watch and are denied having one.
Meanwhile we all wait for the moving vlog of the future where the people of Lossiemouth wave them off sick of having their kids filmed at school and at the swimming pool, so we can see 2 bathroom villa and where the boxes of joy / shite are going.
Membership numbers uncertain but no sign of pats new car yet.
Just been chuckling like a mad woman at this.
It’s all accurate…. How are they not embarrassed?

Reactions: 7
Is the 20k figure so they can max out the universal credit? Or is he still deluded enough to think that youtube is their golden ticket 🙈

Reactions: 5
Is the 20k figure so they can max out the universal credit? Or is he still deluded enough to think that youtube is their golden ticket 🙈
He said £20-25k and yep thats to max the UC or Tax credits.
The stupid thing is the more you earn the better off you are as they disregard the 1st 20% of earnings as an incentive to earn more.

I am confused as to how they are going to manage, especially as he will need to work full time

Reactions: 5
I'm new in here after gummsy kayleigh was talking negatively about them earlier on her live ..do the Sullivan's work ?

Reactions: 4
I'm new in here after gummsy kayleigh was talking negatively about them earlier on her live ..do the Sullivan's work ?
Ben, husband, is an Engineering Assesor at RAF Lossiemouth, leaving this year or next
Zoe, wife, doesn't work, likes to collect plastic storage box's from B&M!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The slamming of the Sullivans on that YouTube video is iconic. Everything they said is 100% accurate. Smash for tea LOL.

Need a pinpoint of the time they are mentioned 😂
Anyone up for it?! 😬
At 27 mins in they said they feed their kids crap super noodles while they eat steak and they spend to much on crappy food and she said she got blocked from their channel

Pot calling the kettle black though because her and her ex con husband feed their kids crap to and exploit their kids also

• Wow
Looks like I could get into watching them 🍿, can someone please tell me their back story how long they have been together ect ..Zoe looks like a street fighter they don't seem matched

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just caught up on the last thread. I have a lot to say.

I'm diagnosed autistic. I struggle massively with food. I also have a health condition that has caused me to be significantly underweight most of my life, to the point of almost needing a feeding tube. I mentioned this because I can say through experience that there is NO excuse for those kids to eat the way they do. it's sheer laziness, and frankly neglect.

there are so many ways you can cook healthy and filling meals with restricted ingredients and low cost. I've had to learn how to adapt because of my own limitations, so there's literally no reason they can't.

as others have said, they could swap to own brand foods and save a massive amount. they could buy bulk, they could befriend some local farmers and get veg from there.

someone seriously needs to sit down with them and explain to them that their children are going to end up malnourished (of they're not already) and grow up to have a strained relationship with food. mash is NOT, in any way, an appropriate meal. it'd take 10 minutes to cook some sausages and peas to go along with it. the fact they don't is frankly disgusting.

As for Zoe, I really wonder if she's okay. she seems very depressed. I hope that she has people who are looking out for her.

and as for him, he's just a bleep. enough said.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.