Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thursday lunchtime

Hi Pat and Pen please stop begging for a free holiday on instagram. It’s not at all subtle, I shouldn’t think any companies want kids in Christmas clothes in July promoting their summer holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

spilleroftea

VIP Member
and significantly less mould.

Noah still in those same shorts.
She was good at washing at the weekend as he wore them Saturday and Sunday.
No ones buying it Zoe, do me a favour and drop his size into the next vlog, because I would like to buy that kid some trousers or at least a 2nd pair of shorts.

A lot less mould and plenty of space for those plastic boxes.
The kids apparently like being outside, they can be at duffus.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
A discussion about bird poo!
Bens not doing HGV anymore, his foot swells driving to Aberdeen, PIP claim coming soon!
Engineering or digital media (ie you tube) he basically dont want to travel for a job too, at a guess tiny little Lossie dont have much in the way of non RAF jobs.
Still got 6 month or so to go...... But its stressful apparently!

Those poor kids being made to "wash mummys car" in the rain!

Noahs in the shorts, Rangers top and coat again.

Zoes going to the shops, again! So its off to the Premier shop for Ben and the kids, sugar full cup drinks and Bens coffee. Someone needs to tell Ben that all these walks will affect his PIP claim for his swollen foot he cant drive with! Flo being taken care of by one of the older girls again.

Top 10 things about Lossie, 10. the coop. 9 the beach, 8 the premier shop, 7 a park, 6 another park, ................... 2. the premier shop 1. bens fat ego! No need for a video Ben.

Zoe droaning about back to school, new stuff for the little ones. She has some shirts that she put away for Eva and Toby but she needs to check, why didnt she do that before with her super dooper spreadsheet?

• Haha
  • Wow

shifttea

I just caught up on the last thread. I have a lot to say.

I'm diagnosed autistic. I struggle massively with food. I also have a health condition that has caused me to be significantly underweight most of my life, to the point of almost needing a feeding tube. I mentioned this because I can say through experience that there is NO excuse for those kids to eat the way they do. it's sheer laziness, and frankly neglect.

there are so many ways you can cook healthy and filling meals with restricted ingredients and low cost. I've had to learn how to adapt because of my own limitations, so there's literally no reason they can't.

as others have said, they could swap to own brand foods and save a massive amount. they could buy bulk, they could befriend some local farmers and get veg from there.

someone seriously needs to sit down with them and explain to them that their children are going to end up malnourished (of they're not already) and grow up to have a strained relationship with food. mash is NOT, in any way, an appropriate meal. it'd take 10 minutes to cook some sausages and peas to go along with it. the fact they don't is frankly disgusting.

As for Zoe, I really wonder if she's okay. she seems very depressed. I hope that she has people who are looking out for her.

and as for him, he's just a cunt. enough said.

• Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
The whole staycation thing is odd to me. We just call it having days out 🤷🏼‍♀️ And it’s the norm 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m taking my eldest to a shopping centre in our nearest city on Monday for some 121 time.. maybe I should vlog how super cool it is and where we have lunch etc 🥱 but unfortunately I haven’t been planning it for months like the sullivans so it might not be vlog worthy 🥱 “it’s the big shopping trip”.

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
View attachment 1458148
So I googled to look at the parking and I see lots.
When then looking on google maps what I could see is that codonas have a small car park, more like 30 cars but there is various other car parks around. The other car parks are at a slightly higher level which is where the wall comes in, or you have to walk round but its no way a 20 min walk and I thought they liked walking.

I think they just expected the red carpet treatment and were seen as peasants.
If you walk passed TGIs there is a side entrance so no need for climbing anything and a two minute walk from the car park.

They have mucked up but won't admit it, instead they are blaming codonas and their fans are believing it all.

Thursday lunchtime

Fancy admitting you let your child go to school in trousers full of holes and shoes that are broken while you have your hair done, buy takeaways for yourself not the kids and fancy perfume.
Its disgraceful isn’t it. Absolutely nothing to admire with there parenting.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I’ve just priced that Pandora stuff up, it comes to £185. Then the meal and bowling so they probably spent almost £500 on Zoes birthday.

They definitely aren’t as poor as they make out. They’ve been flashing the cash like no ones business these past few weeks. Noah could have had umpteen pairs of new shorts and tops.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Oh I really would!! The house has huge potential if all the plastic boxes were removed.. better get 5 skips on order..
Can I help?
The place gives me anxiety watching it.
I could bring some magnolia paint, I know forces accommodation can’t decorate but you are allowed to freshen up the place with like for like. The place is grim.
I would also love to feed those kids a decent meal. And serve pat and pen mash!

• Haha

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
I can imagine he is a bugger behind closed doors ,very strict with the kids while Zo wants to be treated like a princess ,i think she enjoys her plastic boxes and sorting those out rather than cooking and cleaning and tries to make pen think she works so hard ,I honestly have never known any one who runs out of food like she does and makes excuses to run back and too the shops ,to get away from her family for a while (thats what i think)

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Middle of the week guys are we prepared for another ‘day in the life of’ video upload.. where we see none of the actual daily life and just 30 mins of pat umm’ing in the bedroom (trying to avoid being crushed by plastic towers), the kitchen (trying to avoid being crushed by an avalanche of cereal boxes) and the ‘dining room’ (trying to avoid being crushed by fuck knows whatever is piled up in there). Pat and pen if you’re going to do a day in the life videos then please actually show the day.. the breakfast.. lunch.. chores.. mash dinner..

• Haha

Kingbin

VIP Member
17 pairs of age 5/6 tights? What the holy fuck? Why? She says some of them were the older girls?

Cooing over them like Nigel Slater the chef 🤢

WISE UP WOMAN!!!!!!

• Haha

Guacamole

Chatty Member
I never did watch the end of the disastrous day out vlog
I’d love if daily mail picked this up they would be ripped to shreds

Did they film anything from the day
They go on about the rudeness of the staff but they will most will probably be teens who have just left school/ college and working a summer job, much like their own daughters may do as well in the future
How would they like it if people spoke to their own kids like that??
Yes, you do get rude staff sometimes at these places, but they will probably be on pretty crappy pay having to deal with idiots like them day in day out ( well hopefully not as bad)
I can just imagine him? selfie stick in hand asking though his phone to see the manager ,
whilst puffing his chest out so people can see his you tube t-shirt
Hope the park doesn’t back down and refund or give them complimentary tickets

Also, she has baby no name in a carrier a lot, so why couldn’t she just of used that for a bit

they just made such an issue out of stuff that can easily be resolved
i think they are pissed that most of the kids weren’t big enough to ride and are trying to get money back

MrsO30

We went to codona’s on Sunday, visiting the area as part of our staycation 😂 and it was busy. The staff were lovely, all polite and nice to us! We didn’t do the wristbands as my daughter wouldn’t have went on all the rides but we did the tokens no issues here and my husband is actually disabled and had no issues either!

Kingbin

VIP Member
A couple of ours will just eat the rice and chips, perhaps a prawn cracker. BUT they are always offered, that’s the point.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
The baby should never be getting new stuff if the hand me down system works 🤔

Also can we not apply sunscreen with a makeup brush, lather it on your babies faces instead the brush will soak it all up and you’re applying a thin tiny layer to their blonde faces 🥵