The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to codonas at the beginning of July. Staff were lovely (even when my son's wristband went faulty and they had to give him a new one 3 times)

No bother getting on rides and with the wristband deal if they got the same as us as well as the rides you also got either crazy golf or lasertag and a pizza for lunch! We thought it was pretty good value for 30 quid...

They had a buggy park as it was only the toddlers at area thing you couldn't take a buggy into (I'm a wheelchair user I should know!) The only place that wasn't accessible was the upstairs dodgems so not too bad really.

Isn't it obvious if you have little ones that they need accompanied onto rides?

It pisses me off when people moan about not being able to get into a disabled toilet. So she had to change the baby on a bench? That was nothing more than an inconvenience. The poor disabled person in the toilet might have been self catheterising or changing a stoma bag. There’s a million reasons why someone could have been in there. Try using your brain and having a bit of empathy you moaning, selfish, cow.
Was she moaning about the disabled toilet? She should try being an actual wheelchair user, it takes us longer to go to the loo!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly, babies are easy enough to change anywhere at that age. I used to use the mat from the changing bag in the pram if need be. For parents of 12 they don't seem great at problem solving...

Reactions: 15
They must have got half of the £650 government payout to people on certain benefits ,they get half again in autumn ,plus he said he was on £600 per week and then family allowance.

Reactions: 2
We went to codonas at the beginning of July. Staff were lovely (even when my son's wristband went faulty and they had to give him a new one 3 times)

No bother getting on rides and with the wristband deal if they got the same as us as well as the rides you also got either crazy golf or lasertag and a pizza for lunch! We thought it was pretty good value for 30 quid...

They had a buggy park as it was only the toddlers at area thing you couldn't take a buggy into (I'm a wheelchair user I should know!) The only place that wasn't accessible was the upstairs dodgems so not too bad really.

Isn't it obvious if you have little ones that they need accompanied onto rides?

Was she moaning about the disabled toilet? She should try being an actual wheelchair user, it takes us longer to go to the loo!
Exactly. She should try having a real disability before running her fat, useless gob. Stupid witch

The pointy finger will be out today and her anxiety will be at high doe! Haha

What’s wrong? Are FACTS too much for you’s????

Reactions: 7
It pisses me off when people moan about not being able to get into a disabled toilet. So she had to change the baby on a bench? That was nothing more than an inconvenience. The poor disabled person in the toilet might have been self catheterising or changing a stoma bag. There’s a million reasons why someone could have been in there. Try using your brain and having a bit of empathy you moaning, selfish, cow.
You do it in the carrycot of the pram,m so much less agro, baby won’t roll and gives privacy!

Reactions: 9
I’ve got a disability too. Unless I’m having a really bad day I don’t use the accessible toilet because loads of people need it more than me. Yet here’s Pat, with a sense of entitlement the size of Mars, thinking she shouldn‘t have to wait to use it to change a baby’s nappy that could be changed anywhere. And, let’s face it, they spend days on the beach so they will have changed nappies outside before and the kids will do outdoor wees with the amount of time they‘re in the woods. But nope, this is just another thing to moan and groan about.

They must have spent well over a grand on these days out. Plus the money on Pat’s birthday and the garden toys. They’d have been better having a Sun holiday and putting the money towards moving. How’s that house hunt going Pat? Bet they go cap in hand to SSAFA or the British Legion pleading poverty.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They must have got half of the £650 government payout to people on certain benefits ,they get half again in autumn ,plus he said he was on £600 per week and then family allowance.
Lucky them, no way we can spend the amount they have during these last few weeks.

But no top ups for us, no COL payment.

But we don’t feed the kids plates of mash and they have more than 1 outfit, so guess we are not failing too badly!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I the only person who looks into everything before I head out on a trip out with the kids? Why do these you tube families not research or plan anything? They just rock up expecting to be treated like royalty?

LOLLLLL
It’s not a total waste of time if you use your common sense or read the website before you go.
They definitely expected to let the kids got feral, or at the least the older kids baby sit the younger ones and were thrown the adult supervison/18 years above rule by Cadonas, which you think would be common sense. It’s not a drop off day care 😂 Penfold must have been fumin’ he couldn’t sit and stuff his face with pizza. He could have had at least 8 slices and then gave the kids a box of chips to share (no mash at Cadonas). Wore his best YouTube T-shirt for no one to care 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
So what if your kids were upset. That’s on you two. There’s worse things going on in the world than kids being upset they can’t go on a fecking ride.

I so want to give them a few ‘polite’ home truths.
Also she said about the crappy comments they get. Where are they? All I see is ones sucking up . Oh that’s right because you delete anyone with a differing opinion.

Reactions: 8
I so want to give them a few ‘polite’ home truths.
Me too but there are people on their Facebook who are local to me and would rather stay under the radar.

Would love someone to point out the height/adult rule is on their website.
That the thing they said about no parking is rubbish.
That they could have changed Flo in her pram.
That they need to stop spending willy nilly. If they had done some research they would not have been disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t they saying they had been before? So would have known kids need to be accompanied. And the website is clear.

I’m calling bullshit!

Can you film? What if the staff saw Pen in his you tube t-shirt waving his selfie stick and said no filming, would explain why they claim the staff were so rude!

Me too but there are people on their Facebook who are local to me and would rather stay under the radar.

Would love someone to point out the height/adult rule is on their website.
That the thing they said about no parking is rubbish.
That they could have changed Flo in her pram.
That they need to stop spending willy nilly. If they had done some research they would not have been disappointed.
I forgot about the parking moan, there's HUNDREDS of spaces there!

Reactions: 5
I forgot about the parking moan, there's HUNDREDS of spaces there!
And at the beach itself, and the Asda car park, and Fittie if you wanted a walk. I still don’t understand the bench changing being a big deal?
A Konmari fold video. Zoe babes, your about 2 years behind the times. You gonna pull everything out of the plastic tub mountain and re fold them all so you’ve more space for crap clothes?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.