Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
They must have got half of the £650 government payout to people on certain benefits ,they get half again in autumn ,plus he said he was on £600 per week and then family allowance.

Reactions: 2

Daisy may

These influencers need to stop promoting Shein and Patpat too.

Cheap tacky clothing, mass produced in sweatshops using child labour and poor working practices paying pennies an hour.
For a twat who says about sustainability with the plastic tote towers, she really has very little clue as to what she is actually doing.

And yep, totally un original, the sock hack with the coloured thread she got from me on a big family group and even I cant claim it because got it from someone else years ago.

I dont know how she has the time to store it all, was just getting rid of school uniform the other day and yep I could save it for the next child but I would need to store it for a year or 2 and I just aint got the space. So its been donated and hopefully someone will get some use out of it.
How old are the twins? I know they were premature but their speech isn’t great. I can understand Agnes better than them. Hope they are getting them support/speech therapy.
The twins are 6, Agnes is 5 and Joesph is 4 next month I believe.

Kingbin

VIP Member
I bet they’re looking into some sort of shared ownership scheme. They will have a few months in quarters, after he leaves, so they could use his lump sum as a deposit. However how they are going to meet the housing costs after that is beyond me.
Good luck finding a house that big under shared ownership. Councils really ain’t building 4+ bed houses. If they are it’s for specific tenants who are disabled and it takes years and years

spilleroftea

VIP Member
My oldest also has sensory processing disorder. What is your secret? I have tried making different food and trying to get them to help in the kitchen but everything just gets refused. They also have other medical conditions so need to eat, I can't just make something and if they don't eat it not allow them to have something else.
It has always been just to try things, he enjoyed helping me cook too.
But I would have new recipes and everyone would try it at the same time, they only rule is you can’t say you don’t like it unless you try it.
Somethings that helped was to explain exactly what things were, and when trying make it a very small portion because then they don’t feel like they have to eat loads. If they like it, they can have 2 nds. Also used to do, it you try it you can have a dessert.

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
No it's under 20m for high rate and under 50m for low rate
How would this impact people that had severe autism and were non verbal but able to walk? Serious Down Syndrome affects organs and can leave people unable to work but they could walk?
Are you saying that so long as you can walk 51 meters you get nothing?

Reactions: 1

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They buy Birds Eye chicken dippers, too. Guess what? They contain milk. So does Agnes not have the option of having something from the oven if she doesn’t what the main meal is, like the rest of them then?

Buddylove

VIP Member
In what world is it acceptable to have their child’s hair in this state, it’s shocking, absolutely minging
5C0FBF29-E51F-4492-8DB9-D500ABB33305.jpeg

• Wow