The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PS Eva loves her dungarees too which is just as well because it’s all she’s got to wear, alongside that Granny cardigan

PPS Noah has to love his shorts and footie top, because you refuse to buy him more clothes.

PPPS The kids have to love mash because you won’t feed them anything else.

PPPPS I wonder how much you’ll love being homeless?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be bitching over who’s writing on here to whoever will listen. She’s a fair few other rancid mates who will take great pleasure in slagging a few of us off.

Can read it like a bleeping book. These people ain’t as nice and innocent as they like to think.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she mentions her previous ED so much especially where her kids can hear/see. But more surprised that she doesn’t make more of an effort with the kids meals to avoid the same issue in the future. Joseph all ready has a problem with food. The kids need to be allowed to explore different meals/textures etc other than just mash or plain pasta. Their minds will be blown when they get out into the world and realise all the different flavours and textures they’ve been missing out on.

Reactions: 7
dear Zo ,let me tell you i am not jealous of you or any one, what do yo have that i would be jealous of ,all that plastic tat get bloody real woman ,I have my own house all paid for 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms ,A small newish car I don't brag about it because what i have is the norm for me .
Why are you on youtube woman ,i wouldn't go on there if they paid me a million ,no thanks , i would rather be hard up than put myself out to all those people ,and why they critisize you some of the things you both do and and say is unreal and that bloody stupid husband of yours with his so cute and you too is so laughable ,do you know Zo &ben most people put you on to bloody laugh at the pair of you ..and how selfish you are to your kids...........

Thread suggestion

Tote bags of doom, there’s no room and Zoe is all gloom

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IF she had an eating disorder when younger then I struggle as to why she gets so excited over a bag of chocolate buttons.
And why the fudge would you push your own insecurities onto your kids.

As for the kids eating,they need to explore different flavours. I use summer holidays to try out new things we can use for packed lunches, new recipes ect. This week we made tuna mayo, some have previously liked it and others have said no, my 6 year old after saying she hated tuna loved it because her tastebuds have developed. This is why you try to vary food, not just feed beige.
With the exception of JoJo because I believe its a sensory thing, but you still offer and try with things without forcing them. My now 16 year old has sensory processing disorder and would refuse certain things, now eats everything and wants to be a chef because we would offer other foods to him.

Its just excuse excuse excuse with Pat

Never fed my kids a plate of mash but last week we did make a mash volcano with Turkey Dinos, Broccoli Trees and Gravy lava lol

Reactions: 10
IF she had an eating disorder when younger then I struggle as to why she gets so excited over a bag of chocolate buttons.
And why the fudge would you push your own insecurities onto your kids.

As for the kids eating,they need to explore different flavours. I use summer holidays to try out new things we can use for packed lunches, new recipes ect. This week we made tuna mayo, some have previously liked it and others have said no, my 6 year old after saying she hated tuna loved it because her tastebuds have developed. This is why you try to vary food, not just feed beige.
With the exception of JoJo because I believe its a sensory thing, but you still offer and try with things without forcing them. My now 16 year old has sensory processing disorder and would refuse certain things, now eats everything and wants to be a chef because we would offer other foods to him.

Its just excuse excuse excuse with Pat

Never fed my kids a plate of mash but last week we did make a mash volcano with Turkey Dinos, Broccoli Trees and Gravy lava lol
My oldest also has sensory processing disorder. What is your secret? I have tried making different food and trying to get them to help in the kitchen but everything just gets refused. They also have other medical conditions so need to eat, I can't just make something and if they don't eat it not allow them to have something else.

Reactions: 3
My oldest also has sensory processing disorder. What is your secret? I have tried making different food and trying to get them to help in the kitchen but everything just gets refused. They also have other medical conditions so need to eat, I can't just make something and if they don't eat it not allow them to have something else.
It has always been just to try things, he enjoyed helping me cook too.
But I would have new recipes and everyone would try it at the same time, they only rule is you can’t say you don’t like it unless you try it.
Somethings that helped was to explain exactly what things were, and when trying make it a very small portion because then they don’t feel like they have to eat loads. If they like it, they can have 2 nds. Also used to do, it you try it you can have a dessert.

Reactions: 2
Honestly don’t worry yourself over it, you can keep trying new things for years and they still won’t sway from what they like, it’s just how it is, I used to feel so bad with my son but he’s 15 and he’s still yet to try something new I dish up, it just doesn’t always work. X

Reactions: 4
I think the main point is that you try, it may not always work and they may not like it.
But if you just serve up plain pasta and mash you take away any chance of change.

• Heart
Thread suggestion
Kids in rags, lots of hopeful freebie tags, Pat brags.
Or
Storage suggestions by our Pat, keep old stuff in plastic tat.
Or
Walking the streets with a selfie stick makes Big Ben look like a dick
Sorry best I can do

thread title:
The Lossie posse - Moan about bills, moan about trolls but they’ve got lots of cash to buy endless mash.

new thread: storage boxes, shein hauls and a crappy staycation, still not addressing the housing situation 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why are all the clothes in totes all over the bedroom when there is a big enough closet for Ben to hide in?

• Haha
It will be a massive cupboard to fit his ego in.
I expect they’ve ordered a massive new tote to store hers in. As it seems to be getting as big as his.

I could never ever cope with putting my life out there like she does and put multiple pictures up telling everyone I wake up everyday love oh myself more and more. I don’t think people with serious anxiety could do it. Why would you put yourself through the Criticism and possible affect on your MH.

• Heart
I expect they’ve ordered a massive new tote to store hers in. As it seems to be getting as big as his.

I could never ever cope with putting my life out there like she does and put multiple pictures up telling everyone I wake up everyday love oh myself more and more. I don’t think people with serious anxiety could do it. Why would you put yourself through the Criticism and possible affect on your MH.
For money

Reactions: 5
What is the point of that new vlog? It’s called “How we parent“ but there’s nothing about parenting in there really. It’s just another day of Zoe umming her way through a trip to the park, a bit of time in the garden, moaning the twins are being taxing and showing us her school stuff spreadsheet. She actually said she washes and saves school bags so the kids can look through them if they want a new one.

• Wow
  • Haha
What is the point of that new vlog? It’s called “How we parent“ but there’s nothing about parenting in there really. It’s just another day of Zoe umming her way through a trip to the park, a bit of time in the garden, moaning the twins are being taxing and showing us her school stuff spreadsheet. She actually said she washes and saves school bags so the kids can look through them if they want a new one.
How are they not rich? They literally save everything!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.