Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
Ok so the housewives have been my guilty pleasure since Tre flipped a table - I used to have to aquire them online (ahem). ITVBe is pants as the delay in airing the seasons is ridiculous and also makes it hard to discuss on here, as we are probably all watching different seasons and casts.

However, although its pretty dire these days i still watch every episode - as i said, guilty pleasure.

So favourites:

1. New York
  2. Beverley Hills
  3. Miami (bring it back)
  4. Atlanta
  5. Dallas
  6. Potomac
  7. New Jersey - do not agree with convicted felons getting to stay on TV and Lording it about - Yes you THERESA
  8. Melbourne
  9. Sydney
  10. Auckland
  11. Cheshire - huh i dont feel it, although enjoyed ladies of london
  12. BRAVO - Please bring back Vancouver and Toronto

Love to Hate
  1. Bethenny
  2. Nene
Love
  1. Ramona - because she is an unfiltered headcase
  2. Sonja - see above
  3. Kandi
  4. Lisa Vanderpump
Hate
  1. Dawn Ward
  2. Vile Kyle Richards
  3. Teddy whatever her name is
  4. Pheadra
  5. Melissa Gorga
Does anyone other than me still watch these shit shows?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

StrattyNeet

NY is my favourite... I love damaged neurotic savage Bethenny.... bat shit crazy nympho Sonya.... maternal lush Dorinda.... desperate social climber Ramona....haughty Luanne... there were others but I never really cared for much... they unlike the women in the other franchises are totally at ease with their wealth.... their wealth is a mere backdrop to their shenanigans...so you can really get on with squabbling and thoroughly outrageous behaviour... and their is always someone either during filming or a confessional that says exactly what you are thinking... usually Bethenny... it’s great escapist tv

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Wildheart

I’ve started re watching real housewives of New York again from the start. I forgot how cringe they are. Alex and Simon. Oh dear. And how Luann treats that poor housekeeper!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BoredAF19

Is this just news to me or did anyone else know that PK was an 'interviewer' on BBC Apprentice back in the day. He was referred to as Paul. The best of apprentice was on last week and i heard his voices as was like whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttt

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

JeepersPeepers

Right so after the recommendations of this thread I have binged all seasons of Potomac and I have to say it was the juiciest of all the franchises!! Just on season 5 reunion but why have I never watched this before???

WTF is Ashley doing with Michael? Pregnant again?? Eurgh. No. Get rid.

Anyone that hasn’t had the pleasure HIGHLY recommend, excellent trashy tv viewing 🤣

Reactions: 13

Gamu

VIP Member
Just working my way through BH and I can’t make up my mind over whether I like any of them or not 😂
Kim grew on me as did Camile. I love LVP. I really dislike Brandi. I will always love and respect Kyle for crying when she saw how ugly one of Kim's boy friends was.
One of my fave ever reality episodes was the Dinner Party from Hell. Alison Dubois nothing like she was portrayed on Medium:eek:
Really liked Brandi on BH then went the opposite.
But my all time RH is New York City. I love it, love it, love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Camille was terrible full of it that first season because of who she was married too, and the psychic saying Kyles husband liked the Nanny’s, and tried to make out he cheats and all the while Kelsey was sleeping with an air hostess he met over on the flight over to New York to do his show. It was a real fall from Grace moment for her after all her carry on at that dinner party. The scenes with her and Kelsey were extremely uncomfortable. I honestly think that marriage had well ended long before his affair, their seemed to be already trouble in paradise, not that was an excuse for his affair by no means.

Reactions: 11

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
It’s shocking how little a lot of them do with their young children. I loved on RHONJ when Melissa and Jackie defended Jackie’s humble birthday party for her child. Pizza, every child off the street there, party games. THAT is a mother who knows her child and spends time with them. That’s not to say any of the other women are bad mothers for throwing lavish parties, but I’m very much a “you can’t beat the traditional” type of person when it comes to children’s parties. That was a party full of love, not a party full of new money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

cholulamare

Chatty Member
Apparently a Housewives "All Stars"-type spinoff is going to be happening. Filming in a tropical location for a week in April. Two housewives each from four casts rumoured to be taking part - Ramona, Sonja, Kenya, Cynthia, Teresa, Melissa, Kyle, and Rinna.

Sounds like a fun idea and makes sense that Bravo would finally decide to try this out now as it will be logistically easier to film than most other shows, but some of the casting decisions (specifically RHOBH) are questionable imo. Literally no one asked for more Kyle fucking Richards on their TV.

Apparently Potomac have been excluded due to clash in filming schedule, and no OC, Dallas or SLC either (could be due to weak casts/no iconic OGs/SLC being so new? Or could also be filming clashes?)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

ELFILY

VIP Member
Anyone else seen the news that Erica has just announced her divorce to Tom?
I always found their relationship really strange, not entirely because of age gap but there was absolutely no romance, it was more like a father daughter relationship.

MotherofDragons

Anyone watching the new series of RHOBH?
I haven't caught up on this week's episode yet but OMG how awkward was Kyle's dinner party! Stoned Mauricio, conspiracy nuts Denise and Aaron, bitchy Sutton and crying Teddi. Nothing will ever beat Cammile's dinner party with the medium, but this came a close second.

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Kelly was ace but I think probably not all that well psychologically.

RHONY is the absolute best of all of them. The one and only. Crazy eyed Ramona, Sonja the fantasist who still thinks she’s married to US royalty, ball-breaker Bethenny, loveable weirdos Alex & Simon, the transformation of Luann. Absolute GOLD.

Reactions: 9

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
Just came on to say breaking news.....no reason given but seems odd after 21 years.
Ive read a comment on realityashole which basically speculates that it’s a ploy to save money because he’s being sued left right and centre and they can protect their assets by giving them to her in a “divorce” so they’re not affected by the lawsuits.

• Wow

ELFILY

VIP Member
Dorinda has just announced she’s leaving RHONY guys! I know she was very mean this season but she was one of the best housewives. Will miss her!

• Wow
Where we first met Dana. Remember the party in her empty rented mansion
The game night 😆, and Dana was kissing up to Kim and Kyle so bad if was so so awkward. The hiding of brandis crutches, Brandi having that huge row with Kim and Kyle 😆 and Kim calling her “a slut pig”. Back when it was so good.

• Haha