The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on watch what happens live you kind of understand a bit more of it all. So it was meant to be an analogy and there was never any gossip about it, however, when Jackie then said I win the whole thing changed. Supposedly even production were in shock about it all. They wouldn't let Margaret into the same room with them.
I thought she was saying 'I win' really to make the point that Teresa made the rumour up as she's jealous of Jackie's life, that Jackie is winning by having what Teresa doesn't have. Obviously a horrible thing to say but I think te context makes it a little less horrible? Also I saw undubbed footage and Teresa is screaming 'c*nt' the whole time she is walking away/leaving the house!

Reactions: 4
I thought she was saying 'I win' really to make the point that Teresa made the rumour up as she's jealous of Jackie's life, that Jackie is winning by having what Teresa doesn't have. Obviously a horrible thing to say but I think te context makes it a little less horrible? Also I saw undubbed footage and Teresa is screaming 'c*nt' the whole time she is walking away/leaving the house!
you can easily lip read Teresa saying that!

Reactions: 2
you can easily lip read Teresa saying that!
I wouldnt have known what she was saying outside if I hadn't heard it.

Rewatching RHONY now and starting season 7, its really a golden era for it. THank god Aviva didn't last.

I'm re-watching RHONY on netflix, it is funny how dated it all looks and SO much of it is just them bragging about money which I don't remember from later series

Reactions: 3
They stopped that boasting rubbish. Thankfully. It is interesting how far the Countess has fallen.... Leave the vacuous materialistic one upmanship to Atlanta... which most of the time is like watching mean girls

Last edited:
They stopped that boasting rubbish. Thankfully. It is interesting how far the Countess has fallen.... Leave the vacuous materialistic one upman ship to Atlanta... which most of the time is like mean girls
I have never liked Luanne, she is such a snob! and I feel so bad for their housekeeper who clearly was annoyed she would have to take care of their new dog

Apparently a Housewives "All Stars"-type spinoff is going to be happening. Filming in a tropical location for a week in April. Two housewives each from four casts rumoured to be taking part - Ramona, Sonja, Kenya, Cynthia, Teresa, Melissa, Kyle, and Rinna.

Sounds like a fun idea and makes sense that Bravo would finally decide to try this out now as it will be logistically easier to film than most other shows, but some of the casting decisions (specifically RHOBH) are questionable imo. Literally no one asked for more Kyle bleeping Richards on their TV.

Apparently Potomac have been excluded due to clash in filming schedule, and no OC, Dallas or SLC either (could be due to weak casts/no iconic OGs/SLC being so new? Or could also be filming clashes?)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Apparently a Housewives "All Stars"-type spinoff is going to be happening. Filming in a tropical location for a week in April. Two housewives each from four casts rumoured to be taking part - Ramona, Sonja, Kenya, Cynthia, Teresa, Melissa, Kyle, and Rinna.

Sounds like a fun idea and makes sense that Bravo would finally decide to try this out now as it will be logistically easier to film than most other shows, but some of the casting decisions (specifically RHOBH) are questionable imo. Literally no one asked for more Kyle bleeping Richards on their TV.

Apparently Potomac have been excluded due to clash in filming schedule, and no OC, Dallas or SLC either (could be due to weak casts/no iconic OGs/SLC being so new? Or could also be filming clashes?)
so strange they haven't included OC as that was the original one! how will they do this? will it be filmed in the same location or...?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just started Melbourne! Who is this mad woman who thinks her husband looks like Johnny Depp? 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’ve just started Melbourne! Who is this mad woman who thinks her husband looks like Johnny Depp? 🤣🤣
Talentless Jackie I’d say😂😂😂Every other sentence is my husband is Ben from Silverchair... sad cow... was particularly intimidated by Lydia... a real worry

Ben does look like he needs a good wash. But that’s where the resemblance stops

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Cynthia? Were literally none of the others available 😂

Talentless Jackie I’d say😂😂😂Every other sentence is my husband is Ben from Silverchair... sad cow... was particularly intimidated by Lydia... a real worry

bleeping shine shine shine!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I was SO disappointed when I saw this, I partly grew up in australia and loved silverchair, to see he is with someone so vacuous was disappointing... much like how I felt with Kourtney Kardashian with Travis Barker :rolleyes:

He looks like Silent Bob 😂

• Haha
so strange they haven't included OC as that was the original one! how will they do this? will it be filmed in the same location or...?
Yeah, sounds like it will be on an island or at a resort in Mexico, so super easy to film if cast and crew are all tested (like new season of Summer House). I'm not surprised at OC exclusion - obviously I have no real idea but suspect it's due to the fact that they're rumoured to be in the middle of a huge recast and they may not have any long-serving/iconic housewives left that would actually qualify as "all stars" (the only ones I think you could give that title to on the current cast are Shannon and Kelly, but one or both of them may not be around next season).

Btw the info on the all stars show is from deux moi/all over the bravo fan accounts.

I was SO disappointed when I saw this, I partly grew up in australia and loved silverchair, to see he is with someone so vacuous was disappointing... much like how I felt with Kourtney Kardashian with Travis Barker :rolleyes:
Ben seems like a nice bloke... Jackie is an absolute twit... even amongst this group of women... she can’t believe her luck... and quite frankly neither can we... she insists on channelling spirits or whatever crap she does so she can pretend she has a job... just stop Jack... she previously worked in a bank... no shame in that... but nabbing our Ben is her best work.... she thinks she’s hot... she’s not... insists on scraping or gelling her hair off her face... forgetting Ben is the only one on this planet who thinks she looks cute😩 She’s a charlatan Shine! Shine! Shine! Now that was embarrassing...I wonder what happened to the Tequila brand? Yeah like her empowerment events and her reading of spirits... petered out

• Haha

“Shine Shine Shine” a total head melt and a snob and name dropper!! Did she get fired from the show, she insists it was her own discussion to leave which I don’t buy for one second as she’s a massive ego and thinks she’s the 💩

Cynthia? Were literally none of the others available 😂

bleeping shine shine shine!!!
Cynthia and Melissa total snooze fest, Cynthia is gorgeous but she has to be one of thee most boring housewives ever. Is anyone watching the new season of Atlanta it’s really gone to the gutter, I think I may just give up on it now, it’s just not the same to the earlier seasons.

“Shine Shine Shine” a total head melt and a snob and name dropper!! Did she get fired from the show, she insists it was her own discussion to leave which I don’t buy for one second as she’s a massive ego and thinks she’s the 💩

Cynthia and Melissa total snooze fest, Cynthia is gorgeous but she has to be one of thee most boring housewives ever. Is anyone watching the new season of Atlanta it’s really gone to the gutter, I think I may just give up on it now, it’s just not the same to the earlier seasons.
I don't dislike cynthia but she is so dull! Very beautiful but very dull. Doesn't get as involved in The Drama as everyone else.

Why Oh Why oh Why, do the women of Atlanta pass the same men around... they’re either really dodgy looking, con merchants or behind bars... and sometimes all three! There’s beautiful strong but damaged Kenya... smart talented Kandi who has the worst behaved mother I have seen on tv for quite a while. But don’t ever dare say anything negative about her... not sure why Kandi let her be filmed...a particularly sour older woman who hasn’t got a problem cursing and attempting to hit Kandi’s friends and staff with her shoe.... a real treat...if she was that protective of her..., loudmouths cold spiteful admittedly hilarious NeNe... sly southern Belle Phaedra.. dumb as rocks Porsha... not to be trusted chain smoking mother of many Kim... deluded Sheree, beautiful calm ever the romantic and therefore constantly being ripped off Cynthia and finally... thank goodness she never got a Peach Marlo the ex jailbird, spiteful, bully. Who believes she could teach Anna Wintour a thing about fashion... the arguments and fights of which there have been many are iconic some even legendary... but the shade... just another word for being a complete mess and hitting below the belt...is just mean... I was gobsmacked when NeNe started driving a Rolls Royce... channelling Sir Elton? ..idiot... that franchise has far as I’m concerned has lost it’s shine... NeNe has left... for good I hope.... it’s a shame because at one time they were the franchise to watch

Last edited:
Heather really has an issue with Lisa and wow, heather’s actions towards Jen when she was trying to explain how she feels being called aggressive were shocking. The race issue runs deep across the different franchises.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.