The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love to hate Lisa Rinna, which is why I screamed with glee when Garcelle said that she keeps trying to steal Erika’s limelight. She definitely is guilty of this and loves talking about herself.

I feel like Dorit is doing “Erika Jane” glam better than Erika at the moment. 😂😂 Anyone else agree?

I also think that Brandi is telling the truth.
Loved Garcelle calling out Rinna and clearly so did Dorit, did you see her OHNOSHEDIDNT face?

Agree about Dorit's looks, and she's really grown in me this season in general. Never thought that would happen.

Reactions: 6
Dorinda has just announced she’s leaving RHONY guys! I know she was very mean this season but she was one of the best housewives. Will miss her!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dorinda has just announced she’s leaving RHONY guys! I know she was very mean this season but she was one of the best housewives. Will miss her!
has she said why?! ( i semi think she must be going to rehab...)

Reactions: 2
Sorry for the thread intrusion but not longfound you guys.

Anyway, I really like dorinda, she’s a bit wacky and she gets a bit aggressive when she drinks too much (which of those ladies don’t??) but she’s very honest and you can tell she has a big heart. It seems like she still massively grieves for her late husband. I so hope she can find some peace, she’ll definitely be missed.
Controversial but I really want Bethany to come back. She always brought drama. New York has been great this season but then so has BH with the Denise scandal. I can’t understand why Brandi would lie unless she’s trying to worm her way back to the show 🤷🏼‍♀️. I also wish Lisa would come back, she was so up her own backside and incredibly manipulative but I enjoyed her on the show and it’s a shame the relationship with Kyle broke down so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh that's a shame, she's one of my faves, I hope she takes some time for herself, she's been quite angry this season.

Just caught up with Potomac, next week's looks interesting, sleazy Michael up to his old tricks again.

I love to hate Lisa Rinna
If I hear "OWN IT, BABY!" one more time, I'm throwing something at the TV.
I just love how every argument (even the worst ones) are easily squashed by the next morning and they just get on with it
Agree! And they go for the jugular, i.e. "mention it all".
Dorinda has just announced she’s leaving RHONY guys!
Didn't see this coming! Agree with everyone it could be rehab, well, I hope it's rehab, because she's seems to be getting worse with each season. I liked her a lot, but she has such a mean side and lashes out so cruelly sometimes like she is incapable of any introspection. Not to mention how reality TV rewards this kind of behaviour. I hope she gets the appropriate help!
Here's to you, Mrs Medley! Get well!

• Haha
Sorry for the thread intrusion but not longfound you guys.

Anyway, I really like dorinda, she’s a bit wacky and she gets a bit aggressive when she drinks too much (which of those ladies don’t??) but she’s very honest and you can tell she has a big heart. It seems like she still massively grieves for her late husband. I so hope she can find some peace, she’ll definitely be missed.
Controversial but I really want Bethany to come back. She always brought drama. New York has been great this season but then so has BH with the Denise scandal. I can’t understand why Brandi would lie unless she’s trying to worm her way back to the show 🤷🏼‍♀️. I also wish Lisa would come back, she was so up her own backside and incredibly manipulative but I enjoyed her on the show and it’s a shame the relationship with Kyle broke down so much.
I agree with all of this!

Bethenny was great on the show and I'm sorry she left.

LOVED LVP and I wish she would come back too. I can't really see what Teddi brings to the table :rolleyes:

Damn I will miss Dorinda. Love it that she's friends with Trinny Woodall. Bethenny please come back!

Reactions: 4
I don't think she's said why. I'm surprised though, Brian Moylan (who is writing a book on Housewives) thinks that, with a few exceptions, no housewife voluntarily quits and that includes Dorinda - he also seems to think Ramona will be next. Seems like the producers are going for another revamp. I'm disappointed we won't see Dorinda's redemption season.

I doubt she's going to rehab tbh. She's very old school, Catholic, I don't think she even got counselling after her husband died. We finally saw her see a life coach this season who was also a chiropractor 😐

New York has been great this season but then so has BH with the Denise scandal. I can’t understand why Brandi would lie unless she’s trying to worm her way back to the show 🤷🏼‍♀️.
She is 100% trying to get back on the show. Her kids are nearly at the age where she won't get child support any more, and I doubt she's sold any books in years. She planned and set up this whole thing for the pay cheque when she found out she shared an agent with Denise, you have to respect the hustle.

Reactions: 2
he also seems to think Ramona will be next.
Bravo does not support other women! I'd really hate it if they fired her, the delusion is strong with that one. Luckily, she has 60 close friends to see her through this. Geraldine Parsons Smith not being one of them, of course. :LOL:

We finally saw her see a life coach this season who was also a chiropractor
:ROFLMAO:
The "therapists" on these shows are worse than the housewives. I prefer mediums with such mind blowing powers due to watching the show or being fed information.
She is 100% trying to get back on the show
Agree! I had a lot of empathy for her in the early years, but now... And FFS your husband cheated on you 20 years ago, let the mouse go! No one cares anymore and she turned into her brand. :rolleyes:

How does Brandi sleep at night?
She passes out 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Quick question, because bh and ny are soon coming to an end, and Potomac only just started, because of covid, will there be any new seasons of the other housewives this year?

Dallas is filming, I'm sure I've seen this posted somewhere. Hope they are being careful around Mama Dee and her wigs :ROFLMAO:
Maybe even the OC is filming, but not sure about that one.

Apparently OC is airing in October. One of the housewives stayed yesterday, forget her name, the one with the little husband x

• Haha
I did see a blind item where it said two iconic housewives were leaving this week. Dorinda obviously and I think it’s Nene. She doesn’t bring anything anymore, the fame unfortunately went to her head. She’s also deactivated her Instagram!

Reactions: 1
Who leaked this, Ramona or Sonja?

Saw on reddit that Tamra (betch) posted a photo with former housewives and tagged Nene.

As you can see, I'm really invested in housewives. :LOL: I'm not even ashamed!
That has definitely got Ramona’s name all over it! 😂

I’m so invested too, none of my friends watch it and they do not know what they are missing! It’s getting me through my morning sickness right now too 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.