The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vancouver housewives was mad and brilliant - it had everything, including the beautiful setting and enormous properties. Jodie (?) and her daughter were actually the most hateful people to ever be on a housewives show, worse than even Vicky Gunvalson I think.
I loved this series, that's where I got the phrase ' suck it up buttercup' from, which I use alot!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you do have Hayu then I recommend Toronto - there is only one Season but there is a certain someone (cannot remember her name) who thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw and I have no doubt you will dislike her.

DC for the most Batshit crazy.

I am enjoying Potomac and believe it is all gonna kick off big style soon between Monique and Candiace

I believe Brandi, as Vile Kyle said, she is a lot of things but a liar? No.

She, Brandi, actually made me physically cringe last episode and shout at the TV " No Brandi, No" - if you know, you know :m

As a previous poster mentioned; NYC for Alex and Simon. WARNING: Prepare your eyes for when he wears speedos. :sick:

I do agree Scary island was TV gold and "GO TO BED" is one of the the lines of all series.

For other batshit crazy fighting then I would recommend Dallas - oh Leanne.

Most disturbing scene is probably the Atlanta reunion when Pheadra was 'caught' - Great TV and think i might have ( I did) shouted at the TV "Go onnnnnnnnn take her down".

I get way too invested.
Yep I have hayu. It’s almost all I watch. Dh is a sod for hogging the tv so I’m usually watching it on the iPad.
I’ve been watching Toronto when I don’t have any new episodes of Potomac or Beverley hills. Atlanta has finished now.
I think mr vanderpump was involved in all the going’s on in the London club scene back in the day. So imagine a fair bit of money comes from his history.
Anyone eaten at villa Blanca? We did. It was nice. I wouldn’t say it was great. And no vanderpump rules show stars to be seen.

One of my school friends lives in Orange County. Her bestie went over for her birthday and they went to Villa Blanca for lunch, it looked amazing.

And on moving to OC said friend saw Tamra Judge within about a fortnight of living there, said she’s tiny.

Helloooo! How are youuuuuu? Helloooo! (read in Lisa Rinna voice)

I watch every franchise, except for New Jersey. Tried it years ago, but couldn't get into it. NY is perfection, Potomac has been glorious, but there's a special place in my heart for Melbourne.
I can't tell you how many times a day I quote these women, or to be more precise, their renditions from a podcast about all the franchises called Watch What Crappens. They kill me with their Dorit and LuAnn.

Beverly Hills and OC I straight up hate watch :LOL:

Luanne is an unbearable snob, my abiding memory of her is her telling Behring of for introducing her by her first name and not title to a taxi driver 🙄 and her brief marriage to that guy last season in which she was clearly ignoring his cheating before the wedding as she just wanted to marry someone rich, it’s so pathetic
- Don't tell me it's about Tom!
- It's about Tom.
:LOL:

She was a truly horrible tactless snob, but this transformation into a cabaret star is such a beautiful cringing delusion, I'm loving her this season. Especially after she ate a baloney sandwich in jail and almost choked on a packet of mustard :ROFLMAO:😂.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I watch every franchise, except for New Jersey. Tried it years ago, but couldn't get into it. NY is perfection, Potomac has been glorious, but there's a special place in my heart for Melbourne.
I can't tell you how many times a day I quote these women, or to be more precise, their renditions from a podcast about all the franchises called Watch What Crappens. They kill me with their Dorit and LuAnn.

- It's about Tom.

She was a truly horrible tactless snob, but this transformation into a cabaret star is such a beautiful cringing delusion, I'm loving her this season. Especially after she ate a baloney sandwich in jail and almost choked on a packet of mustard :ROFLMAO:😂.
I just watched the ep while some of the other women were joking about a drinking game of a shot every time she mentions cabaret 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just watched the ep while some of the other women were joking about a drinking game of a shot every time she mentions cabaret
Beverly Hills would make an entire season out of that easily. They turn a comment about glassware into a five episode arc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

- It's about Tom.

I knew you must be a Crappens listener from your first line 😂 How are youuuuuu?

Did you try Jersey from the beginning? There are some awful seasons but it was brilliant at the start, especially seasons 2 & 3. I just find it so fascinating because it's so far removed from the world we live in. Some of them definitely have mob connections and the family drama is unbelievable.

My favourite line from the "It's about Tom" saga that I still use constantly is "How could you do this to me question mark" 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught up with new episodes, rhobh, am leaning towards Brandi ( what the actual duck has she done to her face, why do they need to do this :( )
I really don't think Garcella has brought anything to this season.

Rhony, thank god Tinsley has gone, like Leah, she's young and feisty, I used to like Dorinda, but she's developed a nasty streak to her, I really think she has an alcohol problem.

Rhop, one of my faves, not alot happening atm, I like Giselle and Robyn, and Ashley, but her husband Michael, :sick: what a creep.

Am running out of housewives to watch, what's the Johannesburg one like?

I knew you must be a Crappens listener from your first line 😂 How are youuuuuu?
I love them. The impressions and Ronnie's hatred towards some of them are medicinal.

I still use constantly is "How could you do this to me question mark"
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Did you try Jersey from the beginning? There are some awful seasons but it was brilliant at the start, especially seasons 2 & 3. I just find it so fascinating because it's so far removed from the world we live in. Some of them definitely have mob connections and the family drama is unbelievable.
I did. Honestly, don't know why I couldn't get into them at all. Maybe because I was also watching Mob Wives and Jersey Shore and that in itself is overkill 😁

Reactions: 1
I love them. The impressions and Ronnie's hatred towards some of them are medicinal.
God I love it when they really go off on a rant, and their hatred of Kyle gives me life. I'm so with them on that.

Just caught up with new episodes, rhobh, am leaning towards Brandi ( what the actual duck has she done to her face, why do they need to do this :( )
I really don't think Garcella has brought anything to this season.
The only thing that has made me think Brandi is telling the truth is that Denise looked like she was caught in a lie and seemed to be lying really unconvincingly in Rome. But otherwise, the texts prove nothing and the rest of them saying "why would Brandi lie?" is the most dumb and disingenuous thing I've ever heard.

I think Garcelle is great, I hope she comes back and they bring on some of her friends. It's a shame she missed a lot of events, but I love how little time she has for Kyle and the fact that she has so much confidence in her own likeability that she felt she could stick up for Denise and not have to join the mean girl clique/suck up to the likes of Kyle and Rinna (like most newbies). She also knocks it out of the park when it comes to fashion, but without trying as hard as Erika or Dorit - she looks better than the rest of them on most occasions.

Last edited:
God I love it when they really go off on a rant, and their hatred of Kyle gives me life. I'm so with them on that.
Completely! She deserves it for her bangs alone 😂 not to mention stealing her sister's house! Betch! /Tamra pronouncing witch/
(btw Ronnie's disdain for Tamra is delicious)

So, Kyle insists Brandi is not a liar. That means that her sister was doing crystal meth in the bathroom and Mauricio is cheating on her. OK then!
I'm still not entirely convinced Brandi and Denise did hook up, however Denise's story has several holes in it, I presume it's because she wanted to distance herself from Brandi when that bore of a woman Teddy, with the personality of a dead tree trunk, started whining about what Denise supposedly said. And, I don't think anyone would voluntarily admit hooking up with Brandi 😁. She's reaching with this "She made me a cheater" tit, and acting like she was groomed by Denise.

I'm loving Garcelle and, surprisingly, Sutton these last few episodes.

P. S. Women from New York need diapers, they're like farm animals ffs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@emm 😁 Yes! But I think she likes a lot of people too much, especially when drunk. She probably sees him as the husband she wanted to have, instead of the crypt keeper she had married.
Btw. did you see Ramona flirting with her therapist in last week's episode? 😂

• Haha
I love to hate Lisa Rinna, which is why I screamed with glee when Garcelle said that she keeps trying to steal Erika’s limelight. She definitely is guilty of this and loves talking about herself.

I feel like Dorit is doing “Erika Jane” glam better than Erika at the moment. 😂😂 Anyone else agree?

I also think that Brandi is telling the truth.

Oh New York is on absolute fire this season, I’ve laughed out loud every episode. I just love how every argument (even the worst ones) are easily squashed by the next morning and they just get on with it. That’s the problem with Beverly Hills, one argument lasts the whole season. So boring. I do believe Brandi but I feel awful for Denise. They’re acting as if she killed someone! Kyle definitely set the whole thing up and used Teddi so she didn’t have to be the messenger. Exactly what Lisa V did to Teddi last year!

I’ve spotted that some of you listen to Watch What Crappens too, I never miss an episode. Before COVID they were talking about possibly coming to the UK to do a live show but obviously this won’t happen for a long time now. I really recommend the podcast for all housewife fans!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.