The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dallas comes back in the next week! Can’t wait, that is always a car crash!
I love Salt Lake City, totally off the wall wacko some of them! New Jersey will always remain my number 1 though.

Reactions: 4
I assume she is going to rehab, god knows she needs to
I quite liked dorinda, I think there's alot of them that need a stint in rehab!!!

Dallas comes back in the next week! Can’t wait, that is always a car crash!
I love Salt Lake City, totally off the wall wacko some of them! New Jersey will always remain my number 1 though.
Glad to hear about Dallas, hasn't lee ann left?

Reactions: 2
Loved Dorinda until last season, the way she treated Tinsley was vile. Dallas and NJ due to start over the next few weeks

Reactions: 7
Did you guys see D’andra Simmons is in the ICU with covid? How awful, hope she recovers

Reactions: 2
Yes - also, Brandi's mother in law was killed in a car crash a few months ago, with one of Brandi's kids in the car at the time ☹.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I quite liked dorinda, I think there's alot of them that need a stint in rehab!!!

Glad to hear about Dallas, hasn't lee ann left?
yeah true, at least she wasn't as insane as that model who was on Beverly Hills ages ago, I cannot remember her name? She was clearly always on something and in denial

Reactions: 1
yeah true, at least she wasn't as insane as that model who was on Beverly Hills ages ago, I cannot remember her name? She was clearly always on something and in denial
Gosh you've got me racking my brain now who that was!!

Kelly was ace but I think probably not all that well psychologically.

RHONY is the absolute best of all of them. The one and only. Crazy eyed Ramona, Sonja the fantasist who still thinks she’s married to US royalty, ball-breaker Bethenny, loveable weirdos Alex & Simon, the transformation of Luann. Absolute GOLD.

Reactions: 9
Kelly was ace but I think probably not all that well psychologically.

RHONY is the absolute best of all of them. The one and only. Crazy eyed Ramona, Sonja the fantasist who still thinks she’s married to US royalty, ball-breaker Bethenny, loveable weirdos Alex & Simon, the transformation of Luann. Absolute GOLD.
was so annoyed Alex and Simon didn't come back, they were so bizarre! I wonder how their children are now... they were such brats

Maybe unpopular opinion, but from RHONY i really dislike the one who was a journalist with the young bf, she always seems to think she is better than everyone else

Reactions: 3
was so annoyed Alex and Simon didn't come back, they were so bizarre! I wonder how their children are now... they were such brats

Maybe unpopular opinion, but from RHONY i really dislike the one who was a journalist with the young bf, she always seems to think she is better than everyone else
Alex and Simon moved to Oz (where Simon is from). Alex is a qualified psychotherapist now and their boys are in their late teens. They seem really normal and happy. I don’t know them, btw, they are on Instagram 😂

Carole (the ex journo), Ex sil (widowed) of JFK Jr. She was desperately clinging onto her youth, it got embarrassing. Not that she should’ve been knitting in her rocking chair but the 20 something raw vegan chef boyfriend and the 4 pets all called ‘Baby’ was just too much.

Reactions: 5
Alex and Simon moved to Oz (where Simon is from). Alex is a qualified psychotherapist now and their boys are in their late teens. They seem really normal and happy. I don’t know them, btw, they are on Instagram 😂

Carole (the ex journo), Ex sil (widowed) of JFK Jr. She was desperately clinging onto her youth, it got embarrassing. Not that she should’ve been knitting in her rocking chair but the 20 something raw vegan chef boyfriend and the 4 pets all called ‘Baby’ was just too much.
that's so random about Alex and Simon, although I guess he was from there, it seems like NY was just a bad influence on them i guess?

100% agree about Carole, so cringe. I am mid 30s and cannot really imagine going out with someone in their 20s, it just seems like a totally different generation

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.