The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re really desperate for trash TV, 90 day fiancé before the 90 days, and Marrying Millions are worth a watch. Not that I would know anyways. A friend told me. 🤔🤫

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else read the daily mail interview with Brandi about the whole Denise Richards saga?

Crikey!!

I'm still on the fence on this one...Brandi is so conniving, I wouldn't put it past her to have made this all up. At the same time, Denise isn't an innocent flower...

Yay! But i suppose that means Lisa R is staying. I think I would have preferred Lisa to go if it were a choice.

Does anyone follow realityashole on Instagram? Their posts are always amusing!

Reactions: 4
Yes, I can’t stand Candice so I’m team Monique on this one!
I cant decide who was worse! I feel like Monique has been coming for Candice this season but Candice did herself no favours twirling round and baiting her!

Reactions: 2
That fight was absolutely savage. I think Monique is already on edge this season about the rumours regarding her marriage and Candice just tipped her over. Both as bad as each other!

I’m so glad Gizelle’s dad spoke out about her ex husband because he’s a bad egg. The stuff I’ve read about him is crazy. Looking at previous episodes you can see his own daughters aren’t too keen on him either!

I have watched the first series of RHONY. I liked it, but I didn’t love it. I’ll stick with it though as it’s bound to liven up!

I have watched the first series of RHONY. I liked it, but I didn’t love it. I’ll stick with it though as it’s bound to liven up!
Please stick with it! It just gets better and better. Once they all start divorcing their husbands and are single women, it gets brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please stick with it! It just gets better and better. Once they all start divorcing their husbands and are single women, it gets brilliant.
yeh rhony is def my favourite! they are basically all quite unlucky with partners

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.