The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just working my way through BH and I can’t make up my mind over whether I like any of them or not 😂
Kim grew on me as did Camile. I love LVP. I really dislike Brandi. I will always love and respect Kyle for crying when she saw how ugly one of Kim's boy friends was.
One of my fave ever reality episodes was the Dinner Party from Hell. Alison Dubois nothing like she was portrayed on Medium:eek:
Really liked Brandi on BH then went the opposite.
But my all time RH is New York City. I love it, love it, love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kim grew on me as did Camile. I love LVP. I really dislike Brandi. I will always love and respect Kyle for crying when she saw how ugly one of Kim's boy friends was.
One of my fave ever reality episodes was the Dinner Party from Hell. Alison Dubois nothing like she was portrayed on Medium:eek:
The Dinner Party from Hell really deserves it’s status as an iconic reality tv moment. I did like LVP but I’m on Season 8 at the minute and I think I’m seeing the side of her that everyone else seemed to see. Camille has grown on me as well. Brandi I did kind of like initially but she just inserted herself into drama just because she could. I feel like Rinna is going the same way. Erika - initially seemed a bit of fun but she went so OTT when involved in drama and turned into something way bigger than it needed to be. Teddi bores me a bit and I’ve not seen the seasons with Denise and Garcelle in enough to make a judgement.

I wonder if events leading up to Erika’s divorce will be in the next season, or even in the reunion and whether she’ll be included the season after that (if it gets renewed). She’s been linked a little bit with Armie Hammer (nothing to do with what he’s been accused of) and there’s talk of whether they hooked up

Reactions: 7
I too thought Erika was going to be fabulously trashy but she's a bit of a dampner. Dana is on Instagram and has poured that 🍵 re the RHBH She can not stand Erika and is glorying in her downfall. I must catch up on her posts.
I hated the way Brandi was with Joyce and I went off LVP for a while for giggling at her and always defending her. But I was glad when she finally broke up with her.

Reactions: 6

I love New York I rewatched some of season 3 again on the first lockdown! I’m gonna miss Dorinda though won’t be the same. Cliiiiiiiiiip!!

Yes, agree...love love Lisa Vanderpump and her glamorous lifestyle.
Her house is just 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I am watching Beverly Hills on ITVb e at the moment, I saw this series ages ago... but anyone else shocked by how little Dorit does with her young children? Literally EVERYTHING is outsourced to nannies

Reactions: 8
It’s shocking how little a lot of them do with their young children. I loved on RHONJ when Melissa and Jackie defended Jackie’s humble birthday party for her child. Pizza, every child off the street there, party games. THAT is a mother who knows her child and spends time with them. That’s not to say any of the other women are bad mothers for throwing lavish parties, but I’m very much a “you can’t beat the traditional” type of person when it comes to children’s parties. That was a party full of love, not a party full of new money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep the crazy Berkshires no more 😞
The best.
I am watching Beverly Hills on ITVb e at the moment, I saw this series ages ago... but anyone else shocked by how little Dorit does with her young children? Literally EVERYTHING is outsourced to nannies
I remember that and all those nannies just for two children, I remember the next season she reigned it in and bit and tried to make out she was more hands on. Sure remember one episode she had the nanny take her son to speech therapy like why wouldn’t you want to go yourself.

Reactions: 6
It’s shocking how little a lot of them do with their young children. I loved on RHONJ when Melissa and Jackie defended Jackie’s humble birthday party for her child. Pizza, every child off the street there, party games. THAT is a mother who knows her child and spends time with them. That’s not to say any of the other women are bad mothers for throwing lavish parties, but I’m very much a “you can’t beat the traditional” type of person when it comes to children’s parties. That was a party full of love, not a party full of new money.
Taylor on RHBH spend tens of thousands on her daughter's birthday parties and the poor child clearly didn't enjoy them. She was overwhelmed and fractious.

Reactions: 9
Taylor on RHBH spend tens of thousands on her daughter's birthday parties and the poor child clearly didn't enjoy them. She was overwhelmed and fractious.
She ended up just playing on a swing with her nanny pushing her. That over the top tea party was more for her mother then her.

Reactions: 4
Where we first met Dana. Remember the party in her empty rented mansion
The game night 😆, and Dana was kissing up to Kim and Kyle so bad if was so so awkward. The hiding of brandis crutches, Brandi having that huge row with Kim and Kyle 😆 and Kim calling her “a slut pig”. Back when it was so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love the fact that Jackie did what her kids wants for their birthday and just did a normal party for them. I also love how it was dropped at the reunion that she is loaded but never mentioned it. She has a lot of class compared to that god awful Jennifer who is just trash through and through.

I love the fact that Jackie did what her kids wants for their birthday and just did a normal party for them. I also love how it was dropped at the reunion that she is loaded but never mentioned it. She has a lot of class compared to that god awful Jennifer who is just trash through and through.
Feel like I need to binge watch NJ after I finish watching BH

• Haha

What’s it Lisa Vanderpump once said
“money talks, wealth whispers”

• Haha
exactly, those lavish parties are 100% for the parents! as if i a child cares about anything more than pizza and junk food!

just watching the latest RHOBH on ITV be... pike and dorit critising Eileen not telling people her dad had died?! they both seem like absolutely awful people tbh

Reactions: 3
just watching the latest RHOBH on ITV be... pike and dorit critising Eileen not telling people her dad had died?! they both seem like absolutely awful people tbh
I'm on Season 10 and I'm really not understanding the dynamics of the housewives anymore. I find Dorit strange in that she has at least 4 nannies for her children but makes out she spends a lot of time at home.

Another random though - who actually pays for the housewives trips? Housewives or production? Just going back to the Dubai trip and LVP's room was $40,000 a night?! It's a ridiculous price to pay in my opinion.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.