Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nmc11

Possibly the OC maybe 5/6 seasons back around the time of the brooks cancer scam. How Vicki got away with that and kept her place on the show at the time is unbelievable

Reactions: 8

rosejaxon19

RHOBH is my absolute fave! It’s the only one I’ve managed to stick with! I loved LVP at 1st but by the time it got to dog gate, I think it really showed her true colours and that she was incredibly manipulative in the group.
Controversial but Kyle and Rinna are my faves! Kyle did seem the more “relatable” one to start with but I do agree that she does seem to think she’s queen bee now but again, I still can’t help but like her! Rinna just doesn’t give a shit and I LIVE for it, you can’t say she’s dull!

I watched NJ when it 1st started but stopped when Danielle left, so think I may have to give that another go! Didn’t Danielle return at one point? I loved to hate her, she was absolutely batshit 😂😂😂

edited a typo sorry!

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Ok so the housewives have been my guilty pleasure since Tre flipped a table - I used to have to aquire them online (ahem). ITVBe is pants as the delay in airing the seasons is ridiculous and also makes it hard to discuss on here, as we are probably all watching different seasons and casts.

However, although its pretty dire these days i still watch every episode - as i said, guilty pleasure.

So favourites:

1. New York
  2. Beverley Hills
  3. Miami (bring it back)
  4. Atlanta
  5. Dallas
  6. Potomac
  7. New Jersey - do not agree with convicted felons getting to stay on TV and Lording it about - Yes you THERESA
  8. Melbourne
  9. Sydney
  10. Auckland
  11. Cheshire - huh i dont feel it, although enjoyed ladies of london
  12. BRAVO - Please bring back Vancouver and Toronto

Love to Hate
  1. Bethenny
  2. Nene
Love
  1. Ramona - because she is an unfiltered headcase
  2. Sonja - see above
  3. Kandi
  4. Lisa Vanderpump
Hate
  1. Dawn Ward
  2. Vile Kyle Richards
  3. Teddy whatever her name is
  4. Pheadra
  5. Melissa Gorga
Does anyone other than me still watch these shit shows?
I only watch the Cheshire one but that’s grating on me lately. Can’t stand Tanya, Christine McGuire’s is pointless, Stacey does my head in. Ester is growing on me purely from when she just sat and ate the food in Dubai when the rest of them were losing their shit and she was hilarious. Bring back Ampika.

• Haha

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
Real Housewives of Jersey: whoever does Tessa’s makeup should be strung up!! Also can someone tell her shes not Kris Jenner
I living in Jersey..

And honestly everyone is so embrassed by them. 🙈🙈

Tessa is horrible. And her daughter 🤣 honestly a bunch of nobodies.
They aren't even considered well off here 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I love the fact that Jackie did what her kids wants for their birthday and just did a normal party for them. I also love how it was dropped at the reunion that she is loaded but never mentioned it. She has a lot of class compared to that god awful Jennifer who is just trash through and through.

What’s it Lisa Vanderpump once said
“money talks, wealth whispers”

• Haha

Nmc11

Has anyone seen the Braunwyn rumours on bravo fan accounts today?
Apparently she offered Shannon’s daughter Stella cocaine, and her dealers number and that’s what Shannon accuses her of on the reunion.
But I’ve just seen in the comments there are also rumours of sexual advances towards Stella aswell

• Wow

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
I've just started watching NY after watching BH in the summer. I'm on season 2 and a bit bored however don't wanna give up just yet, does NY get any better and juicier?
Stick with it!! It gets drunker, crazier, cattier and the best bit of all.....SCARY ISLAND

:LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I am watching Beverly Hills on ITVb e at the moment, I saw this series ages ago... but anyone else shocked by how little Dorit does with her young children? Literally EVERYTHING is outsourced to nannies

Calalilly

Im watching NJ new season and laughing at Theresa talking to Gia on the phone about how she's so upset that her dad has died, she goes to the cemetery and cries, etc and Gia in her gruff voice could not be less interested! No facial expression, just tells her mum to go out and have some tequila :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: to be fair, I think that's how they usually interact, but it's just bizarre!
Maybe she is like that because she doesn't want to get upset . Her and Nono were close and I'd say his death is still quite raw .
Cameras in her face while on a conversation on the phone to Teresa about visiting his grave .
Maybe, it's just me but if I was having that type of conversation with my daughter I'd leave it until I was on my own but then again Teresa likes to show ALL of her life to the world

Reactions: 7

NitrousOxide

Housewives of Cheshire is probably my ultimate fave trash TV but I haven't really got into any American ones. Does anyone remember Desperate Scousewives? Ashamed to admit I really enjoyed that but think it only lasted one series.

Hate: Christine, Paddy McGuinness' wife.
Love: Ampika.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Jersey has to be the worst series, but it’s so awful it almost makes it the best. They make the Cheshire set look classy. 😆 Agreed on Kate being the nicest of a very bad bunch. It’s so shit I will carry on punishing myself to watch the whole series. Total train wreck.

• Haha

Nmc11

Loved Dorinda until last season, the way she treated Tinsley was vile. Dallas and NJ due to start over the next few weeks

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
Anyone else seen the news about Erika and Tom being sued for embellishment! Supposedly used charity money to fund their own lifestyle

• Wow