The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve decided to rewatch BH from the start. What the actual duck is Taylor? She spent $60k on a 4 year olds birthday party. And then her husband got the girl a dog to piss of Taylor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’ve decided to rewatch BH from the start. What the actual duck is Taylor? She spent $60k on a 4 year olds birthday party. And then her husband got the girl a dog to piss of Taylor.
I can't watch the older series of BH because of Taylor and Russell. It's so uncomfortable. But yes it was completely ridiculous to throw a party like that for a four year old. Well, it wasn't for the four year old really, was it?! It's my pet peeve on RH when they drop tens of thousands of pounds on a child's birthday party especially if the kid is unlikely to remember it...

Reactions: 5
NY is my favourite... I love damaged neurotic savage Bethenny.... bat tit crazy nympho Sonya.... maternal lush Dorinda.... desperate social climber Ramona....haughty Luanne... there were others but I never really cared for much... they unlike the women in the other franchises are totally at ease with their wealth.... their wealth is a mere backdrop to their shenanigans...so you can really get on with squabbling and thoroughly outrageous behaviour... and their is always someone either during filming or a confessional that says exactly what you are thinking... usually Bethenny... it’s great escapist tv

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'd love to know who Margaret Josephs surgeon is , She looks 20yrs younger .

I wonder if Jackie's hubby is a cheater .

I watch this show for Joe Gorga , he's my celeb crush 🥰

Reactions: 4
Ok so I was totally team Jackie until Jackie mentioned Gia. Yes Teresa is in the wrong but I thought Jackie went to far with that comment

Reactions: 2
Ok so I was totally team Jackie until Jackie mentioned Gia. Yes Teresa is in the wrong but I thought Jackie went to far with that comment
Jackie has tweeted that she was using it as an analogy and that the rumour is false but she was trying to show Teresa what rumours can do even when there’s no evidence. I think the show edited it so it looked like she was repeating a rumour she heard about Gia but didn’t explain fully that she was trying to make a point. Saying all that, I do think she took it way too far! There was no need for that. Poor Gia, both parents went to jail, dad got deported, just lost her grandad and now has to deal with a cruel rumour that could potentially ruin her.

But also Teresa bought it on herself to get this reaction from Jackie, fancy bringing up cheating rumours at his bluddy BIRTHDAY PARTY.

Reactions: 5
Jackie has tweeted that she was using it as an analogy and that the rumour is false but she was trying to show Teresa what rumours can do even when there’s no evidence. I think the show edited it so it looked like she was repeating a rumour she heard about Gia but didn’t explain fully that she was trying to make a point. Saying all that, I do think she took it way too far! There was no need for that. Poor Gia, both parents went to jail, dad got deported, just lost her grandad and now has to deal with a cruel rumour that could potentially ruin her.

But also Teresa bought it on herself to get this reaction from Jackie, fancy bringing up cheating rumours at his bluddy BIRTHDAY PARTY.
I don’t agree with Teresa bringing it up at the birthday party. You know the production team had a hand in that. But Jackie shouldn’t have bought her daughter into the argument should have left it between her and Teresa as adults. It’s rumours like that, that can ruin a young girl even before she’s had a chance to make something of herself.

Teresa is such a jealous person. It is her biggest fault (and she has many) Her jealousy of Melissa was insane.
Her lack of intelligence and jealousy combined is lethal for her!

Reactions: 6
I totally agree, the things Teresa says and has done throughout the years are insane, and she knows the reason NJ is so successful is becoming of her and her antics, but it’s completely gone way to far. Does anyone remember the season she first came back from jail and it did seem to have changed her, but she’s gone completely off the scale again.
But you don’t bring up children, and to put a rumour like that out there about a young girl who has already gone through so much is awful. Gia was practically Audrianas mum whilst T was in jail and still managed to get the grades for a decent college. I think those girls have done amazingly well considering what’s gone on in their home life and the public interest in them.

Reactions: 4
I totally agree, the things Teresa says and has done throughout the years are insane, and she knows the reason NJ is so successful is becoming of her and her antics, but it’s completely gone way to far. Does anyone remember the season she first came back from jail and it did seem to have changed her, but she’s gone completely off the scale again.
But you don’t bring up children, and to put a rumour like that out there about a young girl who has already gone through so much is awful. Gia was practically Audrianas mum whilst T was in jail and still managed to get the grades for a decent college. I think those girls have done amazingly well considering what’s gone on in their home life and the public interest in them.
what was the rumour she started??

what was the rumour she started??
Teresa was telling people at a party she heard that jackies husband cheats on her at the gym, they where having an argument about it and Jackie said “well that’s like me hearing Gia does coke in the bathroom”

• Wow
  • Haha
They'll keep letting Teresa get away with whatever she wants because she's pretty much been an open book for the last 10 -11 years. The drama, prison, her relationship with Joe, she's let the cameras in on it all. The producers won't let go of that.

Reactions: 6
I am watching RHOC where tamra loses it after finding out her son is already married, the way they told her is totally bizarre. It also looks so bizarre when she cries as her face doesn't move and seemingly there are no tears :LOL:. Anyone know what happened that Tamra didn;t get custody?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.