Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Is this a recent thing? I can't find anything about it. She was sharing custody with her ex but was trying to get full custody for a long time.
I thought he had more or less full custody and she just had them for a few days? I might be wrong though

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Yes. It's my guilty pleasure! My fave ones are RHONY and RHONJ. Been watching it for years.
Have you watched last night's episode??

I’ve watched it on hayu! I didn’t enjoy it as I used to do, I think they really need to switch it up. I believe they have got rid of Tamra for the next season x
Yeah I saw that on instagram and after what I have seen so far this season I think it is the right call to make!

Rowan

Chatty Member
I see Luann is selling her house. The one she bought on the inheritance stolen from her children.

Maid22

VIP Member
Just a heads up, real housewives of salt lake premiers 11th November, and new Jersey started filming new season in summer, should be out early next year.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
My favourites are OC and Atlanta but OC has went down hill since half the cast has now left. Started to recently watch NY and BH watched the first 2/3 seasons of each on Netflix prefer BH

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I just can’t get into Orange County. If I TSS o my that need currently then I’ll watch the new season of don’t be tardy.

cholulamare

Chatty Member
I need to go back and watch early RHONY, those two were batshit but I weirdly had a soft spot for Alex, especially after Kelly was so mean to her (the children were absolute horrors though).

They moved to Australia after leaving the show, are still together and very successful by all accounts. Alex got her master's in psychology and Simon qualified as a lawyer.

emm

VIP Member
Jersey is, overall, the most insane. Teresa is a total nutcase and her hisband is awful, the final episode (I think it is) of season 1 is just....

Think they mean the new season set in jersey just off the U.K. and not New Jersey like you are.
sorry! I didn't know there was a UK Jersey one?! I had, of course, meant NJ in the USA

Nmc11

Real Housewives of Potomac had potential, Potomac is a wealthy areas right outside of Washington, D.C, so most of the wealth comes from politically connected people, therefore they could not get anyone with real wealth to appear on that show. Additionally, only Karen and maybe Wendy actually live in Potomac. Wendy was an awful addition, she is classless and gross.

It should be called Real Middle Class Housewives of Potomac.
I think I read recently that only Karen and Monique live in Potomac. Ashley is the closest after that. Then gizelle is not far. Wendy , Robyn and Candice are over an hour away

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
I’m a diehard fan of the whole franchise and I especially love Dallas. I’m curious to know what other people think about what happened to Leanne at the last reunion and how she was played out in general.

emm

VIP Member
I've re- started watching Vanderpump Rules, Jack and his gf... when she asked if she was stupid and he paused for what seemed like a while :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: