The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 294956
View attachment 294957

13:43 mins

wtf, isn;t he something like a music producer now?! The business issues in real housewives confuse me so much. How the hell have th eVanderpump's managed to amass such a fortune with some restuarants is beyond me

Reactions: 5
I don’t get Braunwyn? She’s acting like it’s the first time she’s been sober and that she’s withdrawing really hard and struggling to function as a person but she has been sober loads of times when pregnant so I don’t get it?!

Reactions: 1
Catching up with new series of Potomac. Have saw up until the episode after the fight. Do we find out what's really going on between Cadiace amd Monique?

Is this just news to me or did anyone else know that PK was an 'interviewer' on BBC Apprentice back in the day. He was referred to as Paul. The best of apprentice was on last week and i heard his voices as was like whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttt
I saw that advertised and that that was him, then thought it cant be!

Reactions: 2
on episode 5 of season 10 oh beverly hills and I'm booooored. Do I stick it out or move onto potomac?

Anyone else seen the news that Erica has just announced her divorce to Tom?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ive just read this. How strange. Wasn’t she talking about how much she loved and appreciated him last season??

Will be interesting to see if she talks about it on the show given how much grief Denise was given for not wanting to talk about personal stuff!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I always found their relationship really strange, not entirely because of age gap but there was absolutely no romance, it was more like a father daughter relationship.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know when Salt Lake City premiers? I thought was last night but not on hayu yet

Just came on to say breaking news.....no reason given but seems odd after 21 years.
Ive read a comment on realityashole which basically speculates that it’s a ploy to save money because he’s being sued left right and centre and they can protect their assets by giving them to her in a “divorce” so they’re not affected by the lawsuits.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.