The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh I love housewives šŸ˜

Favourite franchise;

1. New Jersey, always
2. Cheshire
3. Dallas
4. Beverly Hills

Iā€™ve tried getting into the other ones like Atlanta, potamac etc but canā€™t do it.

Best/worst cast members

1. Best - Teresa. Worst - Caroline.
2. Best - Christine/Tanya. Worst - Dawn ward, plus really dislike the new cast member from last season who used to live in LA (canā€™t remember her name)
3. Best - Brandi. Worst - Carrie
4. Best - LVP. Worst - Erika

I always wonder why they never made more UK franchises, like housewives of Sandbanks or housewives of Surrey etc
Your missing out New York is brilliant x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This seasonā€™s BH so far is a little dull. I did however, enjoy Deniseā€™s husband rambling on about his medical business and nobody else understanding what the hell he was talking about! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This seasonā€™s BH so far is a little dull. I did however, enjoy Deniseā€™s husband rambling on about his medical business and nobody else understanding what the hell he was talking about! šŸ˜‚
Hahaha same. I think the good stuff is going to come a bit later on this series

Reactions: 1
I love Sonja Morgan. She is all over the place and great entertainment! Watching her plan for her fashion show gave me anxiety because it was obvious that she wasnā€™t at all in control. šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t think I have ever seen a fashion show that doesnā€™t include music before!

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching the new series of RHOBH?
I haven't caught up on this week's episode yet but OMG how awkward was Kyle's dinner party! Stoned Mauricio, conspiracy nuts Denise and Aaron, bitchy Sutton and crying Teddi. Nothing will ever beat Cammile's dinner party with the medium, but this came a close second.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone watching the new series of RHOBH?
I haven't caught up on this week's episode yet but OMG how awkward was Kyle's dinner party! Stoned Mauricio, conspiracy nuts Denise and Aaron, bitchy Sutton and crying Teddi. Nothing will ever beat Cammile's dinner party with the medium, but this came a close second.
Dinner parties are a no-no in EVERY SINGLE Real Housewives franchise :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno if this has been asked, but in Orange County, does anyone think Bronwyms husband seems like he might be gay?

Yes!!! I thought that too!
Iā€™ve just watched on it be now when they go to Miami... if they hadnā€™t said I would have assumed he was just a friend choosing her outfits with her etc? Itā€™s so strange.. I get that it is stereotypical but even his clothes...

Iā€™ve just watched on it be now when they go to Miami... if they hadnā€™t said I would have assumed he was just a friend choosing her outfits with her etc? Itā€™s so strange.. I get that it is stereotypical but even his clothes...
Yes his clothes do give off that vibe but his mannerisms as well

Dinner parties are a no-no in EVERY SINGLE Real Housewives franchise :LOL:
Ha ha totally! Every week on one of the shows someone pipes up saying ā€œIā€™m going to throw a dinner party and hope we have a lovely time and no dramaā€ šŸ¤£ Er right ok then, we all know how that will go!!

• Haha
If we had to remove one of the current cast members from each franchise that we watch, who would we pick? I donā€™t mean ā€œfriend ofā€ characters like Sutton on BH or Tanya and Marlo on Atlanta etc, just main cast members.

Mine are as below.

Orange County - Gina
Beverly Hills - Teddi
New York - Tinsley
Atlanta - Eva

If we had to remove one of the current cast members from each franchise that we watch, who would we pick? I donā€™t mean ā€œfriend ofā€ characters like Sutton on BH or Tanya and Marlo on Atlanta etc, just main cast members.

Mine are as below.

Orange County - Gina
Beverly Hills - Teddi
New York - Tinsley
Atlanta - Eva
Ooh what are your reasons for the above? I agree with the OC and BH ones, I just cant warm up to Gina and I'm not sure why. I used to like Teddi but find she is very sneaky and tries to come across as innocent when she isnt.
I dont watch NY or Atlanta but for Potomac I would get rid of Robyn. She is a bit boring and I'm over the whole Robyn and Juan relationship. And for New Jersey I would get rid of Jennifer. She has no filter and comes across as very confrontational over the silliest of things. Also seems to think she is better than everyone else because she has the biggest house šŸ™„ but then I would also get rid of Jackie because I dont think she brings anything to the group.

Ooh what are your reasons for the above? I agree with the OC and BH ones, I just cant warm up to Gina and I'm not sure why. I used to like Teddi but find she is very sneaky and tries to come across as innocent when she isnt.
I dont watch NY or Atlanta but for Potomac I would get rid of Robyn. She is a bit boring and I'm over the whole Robyn and Juan relationship. And for New Jersey I would get rid of Jennifer. She has no filter and comes across as very confrontational over the silliest of things. Also seems to think she is better than everyone else because she has the biggest house šŸ™„ but then I would also get rid of Jackie because I dont think she brings anything to the group.
For me, my reasons are these.

Orange County - Gina: personally I find her very irritating to watch. She is incredibly needy and flip flops between groups and to whichever person is paying her more attention at the time. She gives me the same energy as Scheana from Vanderpump Rules, who I also find difficult to tolerate!
Beverly Hills - Teddi: just for me, sheā€™s boring. She doesnā€™t add anything to the show and is Kyleā€™s lapdog. Sutton got her right on first impression! šŸ˜‚
New York - Tinsley: I think she has so much more potential than she is currently showing and willing to have filmed. I think that she only really has one plot line, which is her quest for a man and to integrate back into the socialite lifestyle that she was previously living. Other than this, she doesnā€™t have anything going on. The fact that she is allegedly willing to leave the show post engagement to Scott tells me that he doesnā€™t love that she is on a reality show and I think that she bears this in mind A LOT when deciding what she allows to have filmed or not filmed. Notice how the other housewives this season are really questioning her about her relationship with Scott. I donā€™t blame them, they most likely feel that she isnā€™t pulling her weight! I think that if she isnā€™t fully committed to being on the show, that they could get a new cast member altogether to replace her.
Atlanta - Eva: she doesnā€™t bring the drama for me that the other housewives on her franchise do. I think that we could easily remove her and give Marlo a peach instead!

Reactions: 2
Is the new series of BH on ITVB? I hope so then I can have a catch up on what I have missed so far

And RHWOA, half the time I can't understand a word there saying.

Is the new series of BH on ITVB? I hope so then I can have a catch up on what I have missed so far

And RHWOA, half the time I can't understand a word there saying.
The series that is on now in the USA is on Hayu only but the previous series of BH is on ITVBe at the moment. šŸ˜Š

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.