Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Not a RH but does anyone remember Big Rich Texas that came out about 10 years ago?! I think it only has 1 season but it was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Omzig98

Real Housewives of Jersey: whoever does Tessa’s makeup should be strung up!! Also can someone tell her shes not Kris Jenner

• Haha

Instacol

Chatty Member
I’ve really gone off Lisa Rinna this season. I just feel like she’s not being herself, it’s all an act. I can’t believe it’s took me long enough to realise this 😂 she really fucked over Denise too, who’s supposed to be her friend.
Totally agree I am really gone off Rinna.
What I really can't understand is why all these women think they are owed some explanation about what happened between Denise and brandi. Surely that is Denise and her husbands business and Brandi is just trying to stay relevant now she blends in to BH with her plastic face.

So totally surprised also but I'm warming to Dorit and a season of 2 ago I wanted to punch her square in the face 😂

Lumpfish

VIP Member
RHOC and Braunwyn saying directly to her children that being in quarantine with them will be so boring and that she will be so bored that she will need a drink. How cruel. Her daughter looked like she was going to cry. Really vile.

• Wow

loubylou50

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel in general that all the RH series were best in their earlier seasons?! I haven’t watched every single city but NY/NJ/BH/OC definitely for me were much better in their earlier to mid years. I haven’t kept up with any of them in the last year or two, apart from NY. Just can’t warm to the newer housewives and really (even more) fake storylines!

Wildheart

Ahh I absolutely love seasons 1-3 of NY, classics! I might have to rewatch too!
I still love watching them. New York will always be my favourite. The drama. Memories of leaving uni early to come home and watch them 😂😂 but the CRINGE of Alex and Simon in the first episode especially. I can’t wait to get to Bethenny and Jills argument again 😂 I really liked Carole when she joined! God no ones gonna hear from me for the next week while I binge!

Might re-watch Vancouver too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blackbird

I have watched NY, Beverly Hills - from start to finish - BH is my favourite. I tried watching OC but I don't like the first season so I find it hard to watch, same with Cheshire. I am halfway through to Atlanta!

I love:
Bethenny
Lisa Rinna
Erika Jayne
Denise Richards
Yolanda
Nene
Sheree

I hate:
LVP
Ramona
LuAnne
Alex
I don't like LVP either. I don't get all the love for her, quite frankly. Elsewhere, someone went running back to LVP with a link to a forum on which she was being discussed. I mean, who does that? The general consensus was that a lot of their court cases get well hidden (they have a lot of disgruntled staff, for starters).

I used to be a huge supporter of Kyle but have changed my view about her after watching this season. She's really changed - all the staff she has working on her estate now, for one; Mauricio always seems high, for two; money has definitely changed her. She used to seem relatively down to earth. Oh well.

Gamu

VIP Member
It’s shocking how little a lot of them do with their young children. I loved on RHONJ when Melissa and Jackie defended Jackie’s humble birthday party for her child. Pizza, every child off the street there, party games. THAT is a mother who knows her child and spends time with them. That’s not to say any of the other women are bad mothers for throwing lavish parties, but I’m very much a “you can’t beat the traditional” type of person when it comes to children’s parties. That was a party full of love, not a party full of new money.
Taylor on RHBH spend tens of thousands on her daughter's birthday parties and the poor child clearly didn't enjoy them. She was overwhelmed and fractious.

Omzig98

I living in Jersey..

And honestly everyone is so embrassed by them. 🙈🙈

Tessa is horrible. And her daughter 🤣 honestly a bunch of nobodies.
They aren't even considered well off here 🤦‍♀️
Stop trying to make Tallia Storm happen! Its not going to happen!😂😂😂

So 3 things about salt lake:

1 - why does Lisa blink so much?
2 - why does Meredith have so greasy limp hair?
3 - Jen is fucking insane. She makes Teresa look normal!
I honestly don’t think Margaret blinked once throughout the series

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hellsbells2020

Braunwyn windham-Burke has just come out as lesbian.....I only watched her vow renewal last night on the show?! She’s dating a girl Tess, and her husband has met her and they all hang out together....very modern marriage

• Wow

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Ok I'm fairly new to the housewives series and found myself watching Cheshire, New Jersey and Beverley Hills over lockdown. It's quite sad I've watched all three from the start but it gets quite addictive once you start 😂
Which series should I try next?
RHONY! I struggled with the first couple of episodes but you need to watch PURELY for Alex and Simon. Pure Housewives gold!!

• Haha

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Started the salt lake city one. Previously watched Beverly Hills but gave up now the cast is so different.
Thr SL one is going to be good. Cant believe one of them married their grandad!!

• Wow

loolabelle

VIP Member
I get the feeling with the Cheshire lot non of them are actually friends outside the show. Maybe dawn and the twin? ( forgot her name) it’s all so contrived. Dunno if they others are the same
I also have that feeling, although I think Tania and Dawn were actually friends. Rachel and Dawn were/are friends too.

I think American housewives is more entertaining, it just doesn’t seem as contrived, even if it it! Whereas watching British people scream at each other in a restaurant just seems so unheard of 😂

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
I love the fact that Jackie did what her kids wants for their birthday and just did a normal party for them. I also love how it was dropped at the reunion that she is loaded but never mentioned it. She has a lot of class compared to that god awful Jennifer who is just trash through and through.

emm

VIP Member
Real Housewives of Jersey: whoever does Tessa’s makeup should be strung up!! Also can someone tell her shes not Kris Jenner
I have just started on this, not loving it tbh. I felt the same about Cheshire, I don't get why the UK versions can't get it right