Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
Wow I cannot believe the comments I've just read. One lady has commented saying about how much money they have spent and its insensitive when we are in a financial crisis, Sue's answer? Don't watch it then cos we have loads planned before Christmas that you will hate us for too.
Someone else commented and Sue had the nerve to say "you obviously don't understand hard work.
Filming is very hard work and draining"
Who the hell does this woman think she is?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Oh but they deserve it, she’s such a good mother. I don’t know how she copes with so many, I can barely cope with a goldfish. They don’t claim benefits, you know. All their millions come from Noel’s pie shop, he works so hard except for a Monday when he likes to spend time with Sue to keep the romance going, you know how it is. Such a love story - she’s been with him since they were teenagers, yes I know she was a child and he was a man but it doesn’t count as paedophilia because they are still together now. What an inspiration this family is, so wholesome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Legally that’s true but in reality it’s not. I went to school with lots of girls who were sexually active underage and not one of them thought they’d been raped. Yes he’s a slimy scumbag for what he did and it shouldn’t have happened but I think rape is too much, clearly her family didn’t see it as that nor did she. I work for Social Services and child rape is THE WORST, the things I’ve seen make their disgusting underage relationship look like a fairytale.
You literally cannot consent at 12, sex without consent is rape. Simple.
There is no sliding scale for rape of children, just because someone does not view themselves as a victim doesn't mean they aren't a victim. Have you ever heard Sophie Anderson talk? She was 100% a victim but does not view herself that way, being raped by men from 10 years old, does that mean they didn't rape her? Because she at 10 thought she 'wanted' it.

You don't say if you're a social worker or not, just that you work for social services, I really hope with opinions like this you aren't. Your comments, denying the clear rape of a child has made me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
"Could the day get any worse" God Katie has some fucking audacity saying that. Yes Katie your day could certainly get worse than your flight being delayed for your 3rd america trip this year. I know I'm being petty but I hope the entire holiday gets ruined for them, they don't deserve this at all. I get some satisfaction out of the fact that Sue looks ridiculous playing the role of rich trophy wife, it doesn't suit her at all, she looks exactly what she is- a sad chav immature grandmother who has gotten far too smug for what she is and is trying to fill an empty hole in her life with shopping.

Everyone thank the plane for its service. It delivered karma to Sue at just the right time.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

MayVis

Thread suggestion:

A swanky trip to visit the Empire State, but they’ll still be eating Christmas dinner off of paper plates.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
These influencers make me sick - at a time like now with the cost of living they should be ashamed of themselves posting all over social media the amount of money they're splashing about the place.

Sue made me feel sick the other day when she said she can't get into the xmas spirit like she usually does - well Sue trying being me this year. I can't even bloody afford xmas and all of my bills. My hard working self employed husband's work has dried up - two weeks before xmas, so zero money coming in. My hourly paid minimum wage job only has enough hours I can work meaning I can only earn so much and its in retail so you can imagine how hard that is this time of the year. Thankless tbh. THATS how you can't get in the xmas spirit.

They don't know they're born.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Someone said to Sophie on her Instagram “Your kids are so well mannered and polite such good kids” Sophie replied - “We have always been a bit strict on manners. They’re always grateful for anything”. Wonder if that’s her trying to let people know her children are nothing like the feral, ungrateful, spoilt brats that are her younger siblings? It’s ok Sophie, we know your children have been brought up well, you’re a good mum, as is Chloe - nothing like your useless mother (Sorry Millie, you palm your kids off on Katie far too much for me to include you in that).

• Heart
Reactions: 35

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Sue, if you want to claim that the pie shop supports your family, please make it true. Live for one year on ONLY the pie shop income. Please, we'd love to see it. No freebies, no ads, demonetise your social media and don't do a series, no magazine exclusives or royalties from past shows and documentaries. Even better, stop using your family name to boost the pie business. Live like us peasants and rely on only your hard work, without using your fame at all. I would love to see this happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

babybelle

VIP Member
Lazy Susan and her weirdo hubby had the pie shop refitted. Luke designed it to look exactly the same as their website (clever boy) and they invited everyone to the grand ribbon cutting and even used the selling point that people could also meet the family. Well after much anticipation and excitement, the grand ribbon was cut by Luke. 17 people showed up and the 5 family members that were photographed all looked filthy dirty. Pie shop, despite refitting had their hygiene score redone and it jumped from a filthy 1 to a not so great 4. Crap really for a newly fitted shop. Anyway, in other news.
Noel now takes every Monday off (because he's lazy) because Heidie goes to nursery for the day and Sue thinks they deserve much needed couple time. This week, they along with older kids went to Manchester Christmas Market where Sue was not impressed, however, they had hot chocolate, food and she bought a doggy Christmas cushion, however she had to put it on Instagram she wasn't impressed because she needed the public to feel sorry for her. Sue also went Christmas shopping. Although she cannot get into the mood for Christmas and because of the cost of living crisis, Sue stated they were drastically cutting back, whilst showing her car boot full of Christmas presents but hiding a Nintendo switch and an xbox series x behind some emojies.
Lazy Susan also put up her Christmas decorations helped by Noel who flipped a coin to decide where to put them.
Tesco employed Scrat bag to advertise for them a Christmas of joy campaign. Sue excitedly went into Tesco with the children, and for this advertisement, they bought lots of chocolate things, to you and me, they bought lots of tubs of chocolate. Sue says it won't last until Christmas however, if she didn't give it to the kids, and put it away, it would, but hey, it's free so let them have them huh??? Sue don't give a toot because she shops at Asda anyway.
In order to make herself look relatable, she had to put a photo on Instagram of Heidie asleep in an Aldi trolley, then Sue went home and took a photo for Instagram with her 6 dogs calling herself a dog lady. I know we could call her a lot of other things, but for the moment, dog lady will do.
The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AllieBee

VIP Member
Oops Radfords getting their knickers in a twist lol. Dear Sue, you brought it all on yourself. YOU put your kids on TV, YouTube, anywhere else that will pay you money. YOU sold your kids and put endless details on social media. We are free to comment, you may not like some of the comments, but the downside of selling your kids souls for money is that not everyone is gonna like you and they will say so. Your poor kids are deprived. Deprived of normal family life, the right to privacy, parental attention and love. You had kid after kid to keep.the cash flowing in, now its biting you on the ass. Tough. Suck it up. You brought it all on yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she taking the piss? That family business does not put a roof over their childrens heads! No way does that business alone feed them, house them, pay for 3 trips to America, a trip to the Maldives, two expensive new cars , a mini van and two hot tubs in the space of a year! Please fuck right off!
Screenshot_20221210-152930_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

babybelle

VIP Member
OK so the beauty works one that I think it's Aimee had is £165 and the Body shop one Ellie had was £145. The one Tillie and max had was £19. How exactly is that fair? The little ones were £30 each too. I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. How crap must Tillie and Max feel? Everyone else gets an expensive advent calendar yet they get given a chocolate one because neither of them wanted a lego one. Sue could have bought Tillie a nice bath bomb one, or a fidget toy one, but no. She really is left as an after thought isn't she. Sorry but I couldn't do that to any child, if a chocolate one is bought for one, it would be bought for the lot.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

lastdis

VIP Member
Any tramp can have a baby, but it’s takes a loving caring woman to be a mum. Sue you aren’t a mum you are just a breeder

lastdis

VIP Member
well fucking done Radfords. Not only have you fucked up your own kids ypur now allowing them to fuck up your grandkids, and yes the kids Nicole had before she met Chris are still your family. Carrying on the family trait of not protecting kids, started with sues parents and still going on generations later. Fucking grow up set a example for the kids you breed. Only Chloe and Sophie seem to have any idea of how to be a parent . Throwing money at the kids is clearly fucking them up big time. Time to change and put kids first not money or Likes

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

babybelle

VIP Member
It is pretty clear that both Chris and Nicole have mental health issues. If she is doing well since Chris moved out, that's great. If the kids are attending school, have food to eat and are clean and healthy that can only be a good thing. If Nicole is doing better with Chris out of the way, then he should have the decency to stay away. If he is a manipulative arsehole then from what I've read here from threads, I'm afraid that's learnt behaviour. We know Noel has a dreadful temper and we also know Noel had a fist fight with Chris, well that's not normal behaviour on either part. Daniel is a manipulative thug too, so he also must have learnt that from somewhere. Sue should be hanging her head in shame of how she has raised her children, not off Christmas shopping.

Reactions: 30

shifttea

they've just confirmed it's NY. people are freezing and starving, and they're spending thousands going off on yet another holiday. absolute fucking arseholes

• Angry
Reactions: 29