Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Yes it was Lindos. I’ve noted the Sanctuary you mentioned. I’m going to look them up and see if I can help. Honestly I bloody could’ve created a riot. I was so angry.
This has been going on for many years. I can report my parents being angry at exactly the same thing in the 90s.

Reactions: 1

Winnywoowaa

Anyone know why Chloe doesn’t have her own place ? Lives in one of the cheapest parts of the U.K.! Why on earth live in someone’s room with a baby ag age 30. Does her boyfriend not have a job?
She doesn’t live at home though as far as I’m aware, she lives in a flat with her boyfriend

Oh absolutely she looks to be a good mum (she has books for a start!) I was just commenting on the holiday just after another holiday (a’la scratty). You think they’d be saving up to get their own place, living with the mother in law must be hell 😆
Oh so they live with her boyfriend’s parents?

Wow I cannot believe the comments I've just read. One lady has commented saying about how much money they have spent and its insensitive when we are in a financial crisis, Sue's answer? Don't watch it then cos we have loads planned before Christmas that you will hate us for too.
Someone else commented and Sue had the nerve to say "you obviously don't understand hard work.
Filming is very hard work and draining"
Who the hell does this woman think she is?
Where’s this?

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Yeah she did, it said something about sitting on the plane for 2.5 hours, waiting for the engineers, then had to get off, then it said 'thanks BA', plane rearranged for 6am tomorrow. Something along those lines cos I remember seeing the post
Ah ok I was at work so didn’t read it all. Did it say something about no other flight till tomorrow but there is one from Paris but it wasn’t BA?

gossiper4

Most likely an unpopular opinion but I really don't see all of the hype around Tillie on here. I see another sly little girl who's not old enough to have developed into a product of her materialistic mother yet.