The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy Susan and her weirdo hubby had the pie shop refitted. Luke designed it to look exactly the same as their website (clever boy) and they invited everyone to the grand ribbon cutting and even used the selling point that people could also meet the family. Well after much anticipation and excitement, the grand ribbon was cut by Luke. 17 people showed up and the 5 family members that were photographed all looked filthy dirty. Pie shop, despite refitting had their hygiene score redone and it jumped from a filthy 1 to a not so great 4. Crap really for a newly fitted shop. Anyway, in other news.
Noel now takes every Monday off (because he's lazy) because Heidie goes to nursery for the day and Sue thinks they deserve much needed couple time. This week, they along with older kids went to Manchester Christmas Market where Sue was not impressed, however, they had hot chocolate, food and she bought a doggy Christmas cushion, however she had to put it on Instagram she wasn't impressed because she needed the public to feel sorry for her. Sue also went Christmas shopping. Although she cannot get into the mood for Christmas and because of the cost of living crisis, Sue stated they were drastically cutting back, whilst showing her car boot full of Christmas presents but hiding a Nintendo switch and an xbox series x behind some emojies.
Lazy Susan also put up her Christmas decorations helped by Noel who flipped a coin to decide where to put them.
Tesco employed Scrat bag to advertise for them a Christmas of joy campaign. Sue excitedly went into Tesco with the children, and for this advertisement, they bought lots of chocolate things, to you and me, they bought lots of tubs of chocolate. Sue says it won't last until Christmas however, if she didn't give it to the kids, and put it away, it would, but hey, it's free so let them have them huh??? Sue don't give a toot because she shops at Asda anyway.
In order to make herself look relatable, she had to put a photo on Instagram of Heidie asleep in an Aldi trolley, then Sue went home and took a photo for Instagram with her 6 dogs calling herself a dog lady. I know we could call her a lot of other things, but for the moment, dog lady will do.
The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lazy Susan and her weirdo hubby had the pie shop refitted. Luke designed it to look exactly the same as their website (clever boy) and they invited everyone to the grand ribbon cutting and even used the selling point that people could also meet the family. Well after much anticipation and excitement, the grand ribbon was cut by Luke. 17 people showed up and the 5 family members that were photographed all looked filthy dirty. Pie shop, despite refitting had their hygiene score redone and it jumped from a filthy 1 to a not so great 4. Crap really for a newly fitted shop. Anyway, in other news.
Noel now takes every Monday off (because he's lazy) because Heidie goes to nursery for the day and Sue thinks they deserve much needed couple time. This week, they along with older kids went to Manchester Christmas Market where Sue was not impressed, however, they had hot chocolate, food and she bought a doggy Christmas cushion, however she had to put it on Instagram she wasn't impressed because she needed the public to feel sorry for her. Sue also went Christmas shopping. Although she cannot get into the mood for Christmas and because of the cost of living crisis, Sue stated they were drastically cutting back, whilst showing her car boot full of Christmas presents but hiding a Nintendo switch and an xbox series x behind some emojies.
Lazy Susan also put up her Christmas decorations helped by Noel who flipped a coin to decide where to put them.
Tesco employed Scrat bag to advertise for them a Christmas of joy campaign. Sue excitedly went into Tesco with the children, and for this advertisement, they bought lots of chocolate things, to you and me, they bought lots of tubs of chocolate. Sue says it won't last until Christmas however, if she didn't give it to the kids, and put it away, it would, but hey, it's free so let them have them huh??? Sue don't give a toot because she shops at Asda anyway.
In order to make herself look relatable, she had to put a photo on Instagram of Heidie asleep in an Aldi trolley, then Sue went home and took a photo for Instagram with her 6 dogs calling herself a dog lady. I know we could call her a lot of other things, but for the moment, dog lady will do.
The End.
More like Lady Dog 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s even an article in tonight’s Manchester evening news about how she was disappointed at the markets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
There’s even an article in tonight’s Manchester evening news about how she was disappointed at the markets
There must be a real shortage of actual news at the moment!
Who cares what skanky Sue and her brood think?
And I use the word “think” very loosely.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scratty bought a “ dash hound “ cushion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She calls herself a dog lady ( she’s no lady) and she can’t even pronounce the name correctly. Thick as cold porridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see on their latest vlog Heidie still up running around late at night and Bonnie had fallen asleep in the chair. Why the hell don’t they have proper bedtimes? A nice relaxing bath, a bedtime story and sleep. It must be absolutely chaotic in that household and those kids can’t be getting a good night’s sleep. They just seem to let them run around and sleep whenever they like. Bloody chaotic way to live, poor kids.

Reactions: 27
I see on their latest vlog Heidie still up running around late at night and Bonnie had fallen asleep in the chair. Why the hell don’t they have proper bedtimes? A nice relaxing bath, a bedtime story and sleep. It must be absolutely chaotic in that household and those kids can’t be getting a good night’s sleep. They just seem to let them run around and sleep whenever they like. Bloody chaotic way to live, poor kids.
They’re feral!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does that qualify as news? Literally cannot think of a single person who would care about what Sue thought of the markets, not even their most dedicated fans who have already read this riveting information on her instagram anyway. I'm genuinely confused. They must have hired a publicist who is pulling strings to get them mentioned in the news constantly or something. Next we're gonna get a front page spread announcing that Sue had a particularly massive tit this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Sue and Noel were just on their way to bed. Heidie was still up running around, Bonnie was asleep on the sofa and Tillie was on a laptop still in her school uniform. Do they just go to bed and leave the kids to do as they please? Heidie should have been in bed at 7pm, Sue said it another vlog they don't go to bed until about 11, so why are all the kids still up? Tillie should have been in bed at about 9ish too. They really don't give a toss do they?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Over 30 years of parenting and they haven't the slightest clue. You don't go to bed when your 2 year old is up running around the house. They must have been in a hurry to try make that miracle post-menopause baby.

Those kids must just sleep wherever they happen to fall down, probably without a bath or even getting into pjs. They're essentially being raised by the same 14 year old and 18 year old that first started this family.

Reactions: 23
How does that qualify as news? Literally cannot think of a single person who would care about what Sue thought of the markets, not even their most dedicated fans who have already read this riveting information on her instagram anyway. I'm genuinely confused. They must have hired a publicist who is pulling strings to get them mentioned in the news constantly or something. Next we're gonna get a front page spread announcing that Sue had a particularly massive tit this morning!
The evening news are proper laying into the markets this year. It’s expensive, cost of living and so on. They will put anything bad on about them.

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain the Pug bit of the title to me, I must have missed that 😅

Reactions: 5
That hired publicist must think that readers don’t comment on these articles.
Because whenever I’ve read the comments sections they’ve been very much negative, and that’s putting it kindly… some have been downright scathing.
The Radford bubble is bursting and I’m here for it.

Reactions: 10
So Sue and Noel were just on their way to bed. Heidie was still up running around, Bonnie was asleep on the sofa and Tillie was on a laptop still in her school uniform. Do they just go to bed and leave the kids to do as they please? Heidie should have been in bed at 7pm, Sue said it another vlog they don't go to bed until about 11, so why are all the kids still up? Tillie should have been in bed at about 9ish too. They really don't give a toss do they?
Just wondering, who takes the six dogs out for a last toilet break before bed ?....🥴🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Good im glad she didn't like,I hope she hated manchsster as a whole so I never have to bump into her hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.