The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss? That family business does not put a roof over their childrens heads! No way does that business alone feed them, house them, pay for 3 trips to America, a trip to the Maldives, two expensive new cars , a mini van and two hot tubs in the space of a year! Please duck right off!
View attachment 1796905
Yeah we are pissed off with you Sue bloody bragging constantly- food on the table….what a laugh. Tbh she shud be ashamed of what she’s put there, total lies

Lapland uk for the younger ones
Like those feral kids will appreciate visiting there- if that is bloody gifted Lapland UK are getting an email from me, when other needy families are more in need.

Reactions: 11
Does she dislike her home life so much that she has to be away at every opportunity?
They could have at least made a bit of an effort to show they were cutting back - handmade decorations with the kids, walks in the area, baking for christmas etc, but no, they'd rather rub everyone's noses in it. We're all working hard in different ways - she's just shoving two fingers up at everyone with this ridiculous teenage bragging.
God I detest the family.

Reactions: 21
Yeah we are pissed off with you Sue bloody bragging constantly- food on the table….what a laugh. Tbh she shud be ashamed of what she’s put there, total lies

Like those feral kids will appreciate visiting there- if that is bloody gifted Lapland UK are getting an email from me, when other needy families are more in need.
I think a lot will be. They can more than afford it if they’ve done 3 trips to the USA this year alone, lots of us can only dream of taking our kids to Lapland 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is she taking the piss? That family business does not put a roof over their childrens heads! No way does that business alone feed them, house them, pay for 3 trips to America, a trip to the Maldives, two expensive new cars , a mini van and two hot tubs in the space of a year! Please duck right off!
View attachment 1796905
And then duck off some more

Surprise trip to New York from Nowall my backside. The only time Crusty ever puts his hand in his pocket is to scratch his barnacle bollocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The way Sue has worded this makes it sound like she is one of the older girls. Just adds to the theory that she’s stuck in a teenagers mindset.
i mean, i'm not surprised she gets confused - her childhood was abruptly halted just as she was becoming a teen. she is incredibly stunted and likely perceives herself as having far more in common with her teen girls than anyone her own age. plus it's more than likely that Nowull expects her to dress up in her daughters' school uniform, because that's how he finds her most attractive. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This must be one hell of a “magic” pie shop being able to afford ALL their luxuries, roof over their head, £s on weekly food shops ….. aye ok pull the other one

Reactions: 14
Those kids must be a bloody nightmare in school if they brag as much as their mother. I feel so sorry for their classmates, especially if their own families are struggling 😭

Reactions: 20
Sue, if you want to claim that the pie shop supports your family, please make it true. Live for one year on ONLY the pie shop income. Please, we'd love to see it. No freebies, no ads, demonetise your social media and don't do a series, no magazine exclusives or royalties from past shows and documentaries. Even better, stop using your family name to boost the pie business. Live like us peasants and rely on only your hard work, without using your fame at all. I would love to see this happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So they have gone somewhere??
Didn't expect the younger ones treat to be so soon after sue and the girls long haul flight hope she wasn't driving since she mentioned being awake super super early.
That just leaves the older boys after all it's to make sure everyone's treated equally 🤔🤨

I hope there's more beds somewhere or is it 4/5 to a bed??

No way have they casually popped over to Paris for the weekend( or more!)
Utterly ridiculous and frankly unbelievable
Sue doesn't need another holiday never mind trying to hide it with emoji
Big apologies are due to each and every viewer for the huge lies that were told just to seem relatable well since then they've done nothing but disprove all of it it's infuriating and they wonder why people are turning on them then try and pin the blame on lancs live!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My bets now disneyland paris... you can't make this crap up!!!

Yep you are right... they are greedy. Maybe they should pay attention to their older kids and be home more and stop whinging about backlash when all they do is rub it in people's faces, people who are choosing whether to eat or heat their homes

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.