The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can all tell Nicole is suffering the most out of all this. None of us know her personally and she has 7 kids and a grown up man child who's not exactly innocent. Her inlaws are just bullies by the sounds of it and think they're untouchable because they are Britain's biggest family so probably intimate her in not having her say. She must feel backed into a corner. So glad she posted her say on her story its about time she stuck up for herself!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Sure some people will be messaging her abuse because she has opened up at last. The Radfords paint a picture of being such a lovely close knit family... they couldn't care less they just want money and more money. Absolute bullies

• Angry
Reactions: 11
well bleeping done Radfords. Not only have you fucked up your own kids ypur now allowing them to duck up your grandkids, and yes the kids Nicole had before she met Chris are still your family. Carrying on the family trait of not protecting kids, started with sues parents and still going on generations later. bleeping grow up set a example for the kids you breed. Only Chloe and Sophie seem to have any idea of how to be a parent . Throwing money at the kids is clearly bleeping them up big time. Time to change and put kids first not money or Likes

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I hope she sticks to her guns and doesn't have him back and also hope everyone realises what type of family they are! They've fucked up their children have kids after kid wth no money and they got no attention!! Two abusive sons wow they must be proud of their work such amazing parents

Reactions: 16
I hope she sticks to her guns and doesn't have him back and also hope everyone realises what type of family they are! They've fucked up their children have kids after kid wth no money and they got no attention!! Two abusive sons wow they must be proud of their work such amazing parents
i think she will. Now the police are involved they will have to pass it to social services , and I know when one of my friends went through this she was told she would risk losing kids if she took him back .

Reactions: 15
Hang on a minute, I know this thread is about the radfords but as soon as something toxic goes on without knowing all the facts people automatically side with the other person. Harley, Nicole, Now I’m not saying Millie or chris are innocent at all but it doesn’t mean in this instance Nicole Is not just as toxic or abusive pulling a knife out while her kids are present, wether she is struggling or not. Harley allegedly assaulting Millie is also not ok by any means, equally is Millie stopping him seeing his children. But what I find strange is people are siding with other peoples bad behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have heard from someone who knows the family that Chris has been emotionally and physically abusive for years and he has actually blackmailed Nicole for ages that if she left him he would show videos of her at the end of her tether making out she is the villain
I’m sorry but she seems as bad as him - who stands there having a row like that in front of the kids? Not only that but swinging a knife around. As @chocdip says the lack of reaction from the child tells us this is nothing out of the ordinary. Sad.

Reactions: 22
Hang on a minute, I know this thread is about the radfords but as soon as something toxic goes on without knowing all the facts people automatically side with the other person. Harley, Nicole, Now I’m not saying Millie or chris are innocent at all but it doesn’t mean in this instance Nicole Is not just as toxic or abusive pulling a knife out while her kids are present, wether she is struggling or not. Harley allegedly assaulting Millie is also not ok by any means, equally is Millie stopping him seeing his children. But what I find strange is people are siding with other peoples bad behaviour
I’m not siding with no one I posted wat I seen if wat she is sayin is right I do understand how she feels men can b very manipulative but I totally disagree with knife around the kids n him filming his child naked n posting it all over social media let’s hope the police sort the situation out for the children sakes

Reactions: 9
At this point it’s clear to see they’re both as bad as each other. They’re clearly both struggling mentally but it’s too toxic for the kids and they should be removed temporarily so Nicole can work on her mental health as can Chris. Then once better they get split custody but separated. I don’t feel sorry for either of them, it’s the kids I feel sorry for. Imagine how much thst little boys seen to stand there unfazed his mums got a knife threatening to stab. Not that I ever would but if I did that infront of my son he’d be screaming hysterically because he’d be scared knowing that’s not something mummy does

Reactions: 15
At this point it’s clear to see they’re both as bad as each other. They’re clearly both struggling mentally but it’s too toxic for the kids and they should be removed temporarily so Nicole can work on her mental health as can Chris. Then once better they get split custody but separated. I don’t feel sorry for either of them, it’s the kids I feel sorry for. Imagine how much thst little boys seen to stand there unfazed his mums got a knife threatening to stab. Not that I ever would but if I did that infront of my son he’d be screaming hysterically because he’d be scared knowing that’s not something mummy does
Your making out that she was running around screaming am shouting. By the looks of it she had a moment doesn't everybody so why should she have her kids removed for having a down day, no one knows what happened before that video was taken so no one should comment on either of them, if people want to be nosey an find out what happen why don't you just message either of them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does these bloody people end up with 7 children when they can barely look after 1! It really knocks me sick! Poor kids with parents with obvious mental health problems. It’s only them who will suffer in the long run!

Reactions: 21
I’m not siding with no one I posted wat I seen if wat she is sayin is right I do understand how she feels men can b very manipulative but I totally disagree with knife around the kids n him filming his child naked n posting it all over social media let’s hope the police sort the situation out for the children sakes
Sorry I wasn’t aiming that at you I just quoted your post

Reactions: 5
I'm going by what I've been told. I've kept quiet on here because someone I know has told me alot of what goes on behind the scenes so I have heard alot more to this but won't go into it as its not my place. My opinion from what I've been told was she was manipulated by him into making her look like she had a knife and threatening with it. She was peeling spuds at the time and he antagonised her and she came out of the kitchen and he filmed her telling the camera about her having a knife. Little bit dramatic of him but pure manipulation at its finest.

Reactions: 19
im
Your making out that she was running around screaming am shouting. By the looks of it she had a moment doesn't everybody so why should she have her kids removed for having a down day, no one knows what happened before that video was taken so no one should comment on either of them, if people want to be nosey an find out what happen why don't you just message either of them
I’m not making out that at all. But waving a knife around with your kid under you threatening to stab their dad is not normal behaviour. She needs the kids temporarily taken away, they BOTH do. In order to work on their mental health and become better parents. Yes everyone has bad days, but not everyone stands there with a knife. I can see she’s clearly struggling and needs help

Reactions: 6
im

I’m not making out that at all. But waving a knife around with your kid under you threatening to stab their dad is not normal behaviour. She needs the kids temporarily taken away, they BOTH do. In order to work on their mental health and become better parents. Yes everyone has bad days, but not everyone stands there with a knife. I can see she’s clearly struggling and needs help
I think what she needs is that man out of her life and to let her be a mum without the stress of him. Taking her kids away will only make her worse. The person who knows Nicole and The Radfords said the kids are happy and school and social have no concerns now he's not there. Remember, this video was filmed a while ago he's back at mummy's and has been since October. He is not anywhere near her or the kids, he's done this because she doesn't want him back and she wants to carry on with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
if
I think what she needs is that man out of her life and to let her be a mum without the stress of him. Taking her kids away will only make her worse. The person who knows Nicole and The Radfords said the kids are happy and school and social have no concerns now he's not there. Remember, this video was filmed a while ago he's back at mummy's and has been since October. He is not anywhere near her or the kids, he's done this because she doesn't want him back and she wants to carry on with her life.
If that’s the case then that’s brilliant. As long as there’s no concerns and the kids are happy in her care that’s all that matters. But I hope the police are helping her with counselling to cope better if she needs

Reactions: 10
im

Ok right I think we both seeing different video then because I didn't see her waving a knife around yes she had a knife in her hand an I seen the handle of it that's about it

Ok right I think we both seeing different video then because I didn't see her waving a knife around yes she had a knife in her hand an I seen the handle of it that's about it
I also don't think a child would react to that unless there was screaming and shouting

Reactions: 3
if

If that’s the case then that’s brilliant. As long as there’s no concerns and the kids are happy in her care that’s all that matters. But I hope the police are helping her with counselling to cope better if she needs
Exactly. Don't forget Chris knows he has a platform and can use that against her. She's never spoken out apparently because she doesn't want all this drama and probably scared as they've told her they'll get her done if she opens her mouth. Blackmailing again!
It's not all it seems. When someone is so tormented and bullied and you know they have a massive following and if you speak out you know most of Britain will side with them, because they only see what they see on their TV show... would you bother saying anything??? I know I wouldn't

if

I've heard she is doing brilliant since he's gone and the kids are thriving. Don't think she needed counselling. I think she just needed him gone!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.