The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them skisuits they are all suited in won't have been cheap either! More clothes they won't wear again then again wouldn't be surprised if they were going skiing for new year 🤣🤣🤣
Would absolutely love to see them skiing! Would probably be moaning after two minutes😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Letting is it casper? touch and pull at all the decorations! Children should be taught not to touch things like that! Her laugh on all the rides that car ride really isn't that funny lol its just a car track

Reactions: 5
The kids probably have a child performance licence from the local authority when they're involved in filming. Therefore absences from school will be authorised.
I doubt they could use that as an excuse after quite clearly saying it's a treat for the younger ones to keep everything fair so a holiday not working.
They won't have cleared it with any of the schools probably think their well known enough to not have to!

Reactions: 5
Would absolutely love to see them skiing! Would probably be moaning after two minutes😅
I couldn’t cope with the chaos. Them and 9 kids must be a bloody nightmare for rides. I’d have forced a couple of older ones to come but I think they are trying to prove to here they don’t need Katie and amiee to help them parent.

Reactions: 11
Only just catching up on their IG, cannot believe they are away again, actually absolutely can believe it because they are a joke. No need for all those holidays, they are completely fake, and their kids should be at school.

Reactions: 11
Agreed under age and child rape are nowhere the same. To say it’s rape really takes away the seriousness and trauma a child rape victim goes through.
To a certain amount it’s like saying a drunk 1 night stand where you can’t consent due to alcohol is like being raped by a random stranger which is often violent.
OMFG you didn't actually say this right?!! :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Here's a question if both sue and noel were on the rides at the same time with 2 kids each where were the rest of them if the older ones didn't sneakily get brought along
Did they entrust tillie and max to babysit the younger ones?? 🤔🧐
I personally wouldn't leave any children without a trusted adult in any country,theme park or resort!

They must have left the other kids alone for a while whilst taking each one on rides so out of curiosity I looked up the ages of the two eldest on the trip and it actually appears to be Max's birthday today!
So on behalf of everyone happy birthday max

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
They are all fake as duck. The lot of them need shipped off to a remote island and left to it. Sue used to get pissed when I said they were not relateable!

Well duck face looks like a tit tonne of folk agree with me 😆😆🖕

How people struggling with the COL and the energy crisis follow these chumps is beyond me.

Reactions: 19
Someone said to Sophie on her Instagram “Your kids are so well mannered and polite such good kids” Sophie replied - “We have always been a bit strict on manners. They’re always grateful for anything”. Wonder if that’s her trying to let people know her children are nothing like the feral, ungrateful, spoilt brats that are her younger siblings? It’s ok Sophie, we know your children have been brought up well, you’re a good mum, as is Chloe - nothing like your useless mother (Sorry Millie, you palm your kids off on Katie far too much for me to include you in that).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Must be painful not been real millionaires still having to send the kids to the local primary school well when they can be bothered turning up.

Reactions: 7
I haven't seen Sandgrown on here for a while.
Tbh I think alot of us are fed up with the radfrauds to the point can't even be bothered to write in here,I don't read as much as I once did I can go from week to week without even glancing here because its the same old but yeah I agree I haven't seen emmawhu? Think that's her username loved her posts on the radfords.

Reactions: 10
The minghams are also at Disney, but I think they are sleeping in their van 🤣

It's like a n0nce husband reunion party

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A light up hat so I know where my kids are ! Mine are in bed asleep all ready for school tomorrow.
If I was out in a theme park ( day time ) I would be holding their hand …

Reactions: 17
bleeping light up hats tat. You should know where your kids are all the time. If you hadn’t bred so many you wouldn’t have a problem you fake deluded witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me, or does Sue look really old for her age? I cannot believe how lined her face is for someone in her mid 40s

Reactions: 17
Must be painful not been real millionaires still having to send the kids to the local primary school well when they can be bothered turning up.
That's because private schools don't do freebies and they might actually have to pay for something that might benefit their children 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
must be from all the hard work

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There we go! We don't all look like wrinkled old tired boots, because we all don't work hard enough!!!! Come on folks, those pie shop franchises won't open themselves. This time next year Tattlers, we will be millionaires.

No income tax, no vat
No refunds given its a guarantee
They are rich, we are poor
15 holidays and Sue needs more
God bless Hooky Street.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.