The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does sue n the girls hair always look just so greasy n awful? Could’ve at least washed it ffs

Reactions: 14
I haven’t caught up on all the comments yet but I was just thinking….

Of all the people with clearly more money than them, not even huge celebs but the likes of Stacey Solomon, maybe even Hinch, girls from geordie shore/the only way is essex/love island etc…. How on EARTH is she going on so many holidays?! The people I’ve mentioned above may go on holiday but not THIS much! And I’m certain their trip to the Maldives/Dubai or whatever probably cost less than the Radfords going to Disney?! With how many of them there are?! Like how are they honestly affording all of this?! Do we think they’re literally just spending as they’re earning and not making any decent financial choices because they think the money will never dry up?
The people I mentioned above actually do something every day too, they have businesses or “content” or whatever but somehow Sue with her 100 kids can sit down all day and have a cuppa and not even do the school run! It honestly makes no sense to me 🤦‍♀️😂
Maybe they’re using whatever money should be for the children from channel 5? I can guarantee half of the children will be in a 9-5 job or on benefits within 15 years. (Not that there is a problem with benefits, but I mean either working or getting them rather than like… being “famous”😂)

Reactions: 17
Imagine how much their weekly food bill must be . The clothes , school stuff , teenagers in general … normal day to day stuff . Bus fares for school in our house for secondary school kids …Like just said not even high paid Celebs show off like her . Someone needs to start advising them
quickly . This New York trip alone must have cost thousands . Her idea of money saving by the look of it is that poor kids haircut .

Reactions: 10
They went ice skating at The Rockafella centre abd Sue says " the next dancing on ice stars" please lord No.
Considering the girls are into skin care and make up, none of their skin looks particularly looked after.

• Haha
Remember when Katie said she might become a model 😂😂.
Yeah on #Only Fans

Can’t stand any of them but Katie really is something else . She really thinks they are something special doesn’t she ?
imagine saying can the day get any worst just because you lost some clothes on a flight to NEW YORK on your tenth holiday of the year !!! She’s a spoilt little witch . Money will dry up soon especially now the kids are getting older and no more babies coming . Hopefully they get dropped soon from the show .
Katie your day cud get worse if you were diagnosed with an illness , a family member got hurt. Lots of things more important than loosing your bloody makeup! DozeyBint

Reactions: 11
Following on from the post about their spending and affordability. Their utilities (gas/water/electric) must be astronomical. I live in a newish build house (which is probably a third of the size of theirs) with great insulation, a mega efficient boiler and mostly nobody here during the day and our bills just for those is around £450 a month. The sheer number of people living there, not to mention the TWO swim spa pools and amount of electrical that are being used must make their bills in the thousands each month. Add in food, toiletries, phone bills, insurance it’s frightening. And that’s before all the cars, shopping sprees and holidays. Something is definitely not adding up there.

Reactions: 12
YouTube. Just checked again and they’re not turned off?
On my YouTube it says comments turned off for opening our advent calendars. Just that vlog. Otherwise would have put a sarcastic comment.

Reactions: 5
Anyone think they’re trying to get a freebie Kate spade handbag?
Not the brand they’re looking for Susan….stick to your Toy Story kids backpack when you’re 47

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Katie and Ellie are the prettiest of the girls, they seem to have their own ‘look’ the rest of them look practically the same

Reactions: 8
Imagine how much their weekly food bill must be . The clothes , school stuff , teenagers in general … normal day to day stuff . Bus fares for school in our house for secondary school kids …Like just said not even high paid Celebs show off like her . Someone needs to start advising them
quickly . This New York trip alone must have cost thousands . Her idea of money saving by the look of it is that poor kids haircut .
They hardly feed the kids, so won’t spend much. Our bus fares are capped now to £1 each way. But with 3 in high school that’s £6 a day, so I drive them and give them the £10 each at weekend. School dinners are £12 a week in primary and £20 a week on average for high school. But they did a post about uniform grants so if they get them I bet they get free dinners 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
If they’re getting anything off the government (benefits/carers grant/free school meals etc) they should be ashamed of themselves. Openly spending such vast amounts of money whilst claiming any kind of government assistance is just wrong on so many levels.

It’s bad enough that they’ve abused the NHS & education systems far beyond what they could have paid in. But to take money at a time when the country is on its knees struggling with sky high living costs would be deeply shameful.

Wow I cannot believe the comments I've just read. One lady has commented saying about how much money they have spent and its insensitive when we are in a financial crisis, Sue's answer? Don't watch it then cos we have loads planned before Christmas that you will hate us for too.
Someone else commented and Sue had the nerve to say "you obviously don't understand hard work.
Filming is very hard work and draining"
Who the hell does this woman think she is?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Wow I cannot believe the comments I've just read. One lady has commented saying about how much money they have spent and its insensitive when we are in a financial crisis, Sue's answer? Don't watch it then cos we have loads planned before Christmas that you will hate us for too.
Someone else commented and Sue had the nerve to say "you obviously don't understand hard work.
Filming is very hard work and draining"
Who the hell does this woman think she is?
Where’s this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.