The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Oxford Dictionaries have announced a brand new word for 2022 which sums them up perfectly, Gobin Mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice how New York is only in their stories and never in their posts, is that because they know the comments will be mostly negative.
I thought this too! bleeping pisses me off. I'm currently on 3 of 4 night shifts, dreaming of a holiday yet all I do is worry about keeping a roof over our heads. Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Im watching 21 kids and counting. Soo is pregnant with Hiedie or whatever the spelling is. Millie isnt allowed boys in her room and she isnt happy. Chloe is going to be a make up artist.
Wasnt Hiedie it was Bonnie.
Hiedie must be next.

Reactions: 2
How are they seriously affording yet another holiday to America . ?
with how many kids they take aswell how is it possible ? That pie shop is never open .

living crisis so food and gas electric must be costing them a fortune feeding all them lot how the duck do they afford it ?

Reactions: 9
with how many kids they take aswell how is it possible ? That pie shop is never open .

living crisis so food and gas electric must be costing them a fortune feeding all them lot how the duck do they afford it ?
I reckon the pie shop is just a money laundering operation and Noel is really a big time drug dealer. He has to put on the weak pathetic hen pecked husband to make their story believable but at night he does a quick shifty in the camper van and *boom* Mr Big.

I know this to be true cos I’ve seen the photo
A1F15059-0029-478C-97A8-8B7224CF8CF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I felt for poor Tillie in the latest vlog. All the kids getting advent calendars with toys/gifts etc,
amazing calendars for.older girls, and Sue says to Tillie, you didn't want a Harry Potter one this year, so.you got chocolate one 🤨. Why could she not get a girly one like her big sisters
And then handing the Grandkids a Malteser one. Maybe Sophie buys her kids a luxury advent calendar herself. I couldn't do that. It just stands out.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I felt for poor Tillie in the latest vlog. All the kids getting advent calendars with toys/gifts etc,
amazing calendars for.older girls, and Sue says to Tillie, you didn't want a Harry Potter one this year, so.you got chocolate one 🤨. Why could she not get a girly one like her big sisters
And then handing the Grandkids a Malteser one. Maybe Sophie buys her kids a luxury advent calendar herself. I couldn't do that. It just stands out.
She rushed tillies she wasn’t interested. Why is she such a witch with her own kids. I’ve never spent more than a pound on a calendar in my life. This yr they 1.50 so haven’t bought any as need three. I don’t believe they even bought these. How. There’s like 1k there

Reactions: 13
😂😂thick as duck it’s cos they think they’re Celebs n people might stalk them all the way in nyc

Disaster from start to finish already 😂😂😂
Really hope they don't think anyone in NYC gives a flying fig about them. We've got plenty of mega-size disaster families of our own to make fun of, there are not too many that pay them any mind. They're just another bunch of people that locals want to spend a bunch of money and go tf home. (This doesn't apply to all Brits, just the skanky ones!)

I can't afford a bloody vacation to NYC or Florida and they're only a few hundred miles away! UGH!

Reactions: 6
Clearly Tillie and max haven't earned them enough money this year to qualify for a decent advent calendar like the others, self b*****D's. Wonder if it's just Sophie kids that got an advent calendar or all the grandkids?!

Reactions: 8
She’s nothing but a bleeping ugly poison dwarf.
She doesn’t have any friends and treats her teenage daughters like they are her best mates. She thinks she’s a bloody teenager too She’s a disgrace of a mother the way she keeps going off and leaving all those young kids behind. God forbid she has an accident and doesn’t return but then they probably don’t really know who their mother is.
She’s been breeding for over 30 years and yet she is still mentally a child who has no maternal qualities. A total bragging ugly witch.

Reactions: 9
Why spend all that money on advent calendars for the little ones, those mini toys won’t be played with, I can understand the older ones getting more expensive ones like the girls getting mini beauty products, but the little ones are pointless, just more plastic mess that won’t be used

Reactions: 5
Clearly Tillie and max haven't earned them enough money this year to qualify for a decent advent calendar like the others, self b*****D's. Wonder if it's just Sophie kids that got an advent calendar or all the grandkids?!
Mila's probably a little young for an advent calendar, but i fully expect that Ophelia and Chester Zoo also were given one by Sue as always, it will be Chris' kids - including the three who are their biological grandchildren - who will be totally overlooked and miss out. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I agree with you 100%...thought the exact same myself... I really felt for poor Tilly. She deserves better. The grand children had the manners to say thank you not smash and grab like the others...

Reactions: 8
OK so the beauty works one that I think it's Aimee had is £165 and the Body shop one Ellie had was £145. The one Tillie and max had was £19. How exactly is that fair? The little ones were £30 each too. I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. How crap must Tillie and Max feel? Everyone else gets an expensive advent calendar yet they get given a chocolate one because neither of them wanted a lego one. Sue could have bought Tillie a nice bath bomb one, or a fidget toy one, but no. She really is left as an after thought isn't she. Sorry but I couldn't do that to any child, if a chocolate one is bought for one, it would be bought for the lot.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
OK so the beauty works one that I think it's Aimee had is £165 and the Body shop one Ellie had was £145. The one Tillie and max had was £19. How exactly is that fair? The little ones were £30 each too. I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. How crap must Tillie and Max feel? Everyone else gets an expensive advent calendar yet they get given a chocolate one because neither of them wanted a lego one. Sue could have bought Tillie a nice bath bomb one, or a fidget toy one, but no. She really is left as an after thought isn't she. Sorry but I couldn't do that to any child, if a chocolate one is bought for one, it would be bought for the lot.
exactly this! just because Tillie has reached an age where she doesn't want lego or toys, but isn't yet interested in make-up etc - there are so many potential advent calendars aimed at pre-teens/tweens. bath bombs, fidget toys/slime, a stationery one - smiggle, paperchase etc - ones with science experiments or crafts or pizzles, lipbalms or nail varnish. just like Sue, i don't know anything about Tillie's interests - but surely she could have asked, instead of taking Tillie's comment that she didn't want a lego one as a way to put in absolutely zero effort and just grab a chocolate one. obvs there is nothing wrong with chocolate advent calendars - i would never have expected more than a basic kinnerton one, dairy milk if we were super lucky - and i appreciate that Tillie's was a more expensive "luxury" chocolate one, but it hardly compares to the £100s spent on her older sisters - especially when she then sees them being taken to New York! poor Tillie just feel incredibly left out and totally overlooked. all Sue had to do was put a few minutes of effort into talking to her daughter and asking what she's interested in, but she simply couldn't be bothered. but yeah, she definitely deserves a "best mum if the year" award. 🙄😔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.