The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s all the money coming from
? Is she on only fans 😆?
Must be tax fildling somehow surly they can't afford all this even from the pies and TV pay!

Maybe she is on on only fans ""sue the mum of 22 with straw hair"" could be her selling point 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hang on so Katie and Ellie have gone too? Who else has but no little kids. Katie’s life seems to be taking the piss now too. She’s changed she’s too up herself

So they have all gone to New York. No way how is this being paid for duck off

Reactions: 9
So it IS New York, and she’s trying to say Noel surprised them with it!
Yeah right 🙄
She’ll have known about it all along, FFS rein it in woman, even your sheep must surely find it difficult to defend this level of bragging and hubris.
You really aren’t worthy.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why they’ve flown to Heathrow? There’s at least 2 direct flights daily from Manchester, mainly with Virgin and Aer Lingus.

It’s just more bragging, look at us flying BA 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Wonder why just those girls? I feel sorry for poor Tillie, stuck in the middle - not a little one and not a big one, so just gets forgotten about. If I was her and my mum took my older sisters to New York I’d be fuming 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Awww. Noelonce is a gem for pretending he bought them flights when we l know it’s sue the travel consultant. Bet there’s no news on the uk front but lots of nail finger pointing at tit. Wait til they realise it will be friggin freezing there. Mind you, theyve all
Got £1k plus Canada goose jackets.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She's doesn't know the meaning she thinks cutting back is spending more! Selling your children's lives for money it's disgusting same as all these influencers! She sould have payed for katie and her boyfriend to go as they are the ones who parent her kids!

Must be a cheap trip they didn't pay to reserve their seats hahaha
Cheap trip for a cheap, classless, irrelevant, skanky no-mark....enjoy Sue whilst you can...wish someone would empty a septic tank in their f’ing hot tub....💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cheap trip for a cheap, classless, irrelevant, skanky no-mark....enjoy Sue whilst you can...wish someone would empty a septic tank in their f’ing hot tub....💩💩💩💩
To be fair it is not far from a septic tank with all those little kids peeing in it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe they've gone away again to new York!! Those girls should almost definitely be in school and college but obviously that's not important to any of them.
They've had than enough holidays this year it's greedy never mind trying to relate to everyone talking about worrying about cost of living, so far they've shown the complete opposite do nothing but spend.

As if sue wants to pretend noel surprised them, shes done nothing to deserve it not defending him in the least but how come it's always him doing the surprising and buying them gifts for no reason never her

Does that mean chloe or Sophie will have heidie again or is noel taking more time off work 🤔

Reactions: 13
Her sons probably not into shopping or buying designer gear so let to rot . You know when mine were younger just going in the shower was planned yet this one can drop 22 or whatever and fly for a week away for the anniversary- now New York for a girlie break with however many have gone and what’s she gaining ? She wants to get her arse back to morecambe then other kids need their mother .

Reactions: 15
They can’t be gifted this surely. Why??? They don’t need a fuckin holiday and plenty of other people actually do. People that are ill. dying.caring. Work hard or just never had one. No one can justify giving these people are holiday after this year which has been the biggest piss take years of them all

Reactions: 10
Ellie and Aimee will miss college not sure if they are doing a levels or something else but how can they justify going anywhere during term time again. They can afford the sch holidays so why not. It’s just disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.