Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
Blimey. I'm watching an old kids and counting. Noel needs to eat healthily so he's cooked salmon for everyone with potatoes and veg. He cooked 10 pieces of salmon between 19 people. Tillie at her age had 2 small boiled potatoes, 1 small sprig of brocoli, 3 green beans, 1 carrot and a third of a piece of salmon. Those kids must be starving. Noel then sat down and had about 8 potatoes, half a plate of veg and 2 pieces of salmon.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Shinealight

VIP Member
Their content is so boring though!
Sue’s uneducated voice, the bratty older girls, the feral younger kids, all just shoving their possessions and expensive jaunts away in the faces of anyone foolish enough to watch.
Then there’s poncy Noel and the weird older boys that struggle to put a sentence together.
And they all look so unkempt and gormless.
Says a lot about what passes for entertainment nowadays. 🙄
JUST MAKE THE WHOLE SHITSHOW STOP.

Reactions: 29

tulips82

I find it quite chilling she flaunted the 9/11 memorial visit on insta - to me that’s something you visit but it’s not for social media. A devastating terror attack memorial and she’s parading it about on social media is just wrong in my opinion

• Angry
Reactions: 28

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Legally that’s true but in reality it’s not. I went to school with lots of girls who were sexually active underage and not one of them thought they’d been raped. Yes he’s a slimy scumbag for what he did and it shouldn’t have happened but I think rape is too much, clearly her family didn’t see it as that nor did she. I work for Social Services and child rape is THE WORST, the things I’ve seen make their disgusting underage relationship look like a fairytale.
If you work for child services, you really should educate yourself better. Rape is about the issue of consent, and in relation to an underage child it's about their inability to give informed consent because of their age. It's totally immaterial whether violence was present or not. Yes rape where violence is used is awful, but you have no right at all to discount situations where violence was not present.

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Agreed under age and child rape are nowhere the same. To say it’s rape really takes away the seriousness and trauma a child rape victim goes through.
To a certain amount it’s like saying a drunk 1 night stand where you can’t consent due to alcohol is like being raped by a random stranger which is often violent.
OMFG you didn't actually say this right?!! :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

• Heart

lexie81

I have heard from someone who knows the family that Chris has been emotionally and physically abusive for years and he has actually blackmailed Nicole for ages that if she left him he would show videos of her at the end of her tether making out she is the villain 😢 when in actual fact she is just at breaking point. He apparently has a drink problem and the radfords don't support her or the kids. This post chris shared on his story last night, I believe to be ages ago and it was because she wasn't backing down this time and taking his shit any longer so he showed the video. To me I think this is abuse and harassment and a woman who is scared of this sorry excuse of a man and his family.
He obviously believes the family are powerful because they are in the public eye and clearly using this against Nicole to intimidate her.
Imagine how she must be feeling this morning, doing the school run, she must feel so scared and trapped. Its bloody awful

• Sad
  • Angry

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
I see on their latest vlog Heidie still up running around late at night and Bonnie had fallen asleep in the chair. Why the hell don’t they have proper bedtimes? A nice relaxing bath, a bedtime story and sleep. It must be absolutely chaotic in that household and those kids can’t be getting a good night’s sleep. They just seem to let them run around and sleep whenever they like. Bloody chaotic way to live, poor kids.

Reactions: 27

babybelle

VIP Member
must be from all the hard work

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There we go! We don't all look like wrinkled old tired boots, because we all don't work hard enough!!!! Come on folks, those pie shop franchises won't open themselves. This time next year Tattlers, we will be millionaires.

No income tax, no vat
No refunds given its a guarantee
They are rich, we are poor
15 holidays and Sue needs more
God bless Hooky Street.

• Haha
  • Heart

HotDawg

Chatty Member
That's what the new rug's for
I am a dog owner and lover but all those children and all those dogs combined must make the place so messy and so smelly.

When it’s been raining, the house must honk with 6 dogs! 🤢 I know people with lots of dogs who clean very meticulously so their home doesn’t smell but we all know the Radfords don’t clean.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Chavvy peasants....Sue love....you can roll a turd in glitter and it’s still a turd ....and no amount of Canada Goose jackets make you classy, you still look like an embarrassing bunch of Chavs, slopping around New York rather than Morecombe....😏🤷‍♀️
They purport to be animal lovers yet wear Canada Goose with its reputation for animal cruelty!!!
Not just a bunch of chavs, a bunch of hypocritical sadistic chavs.

babybelle

VIP Member
Can you imagine what's going to happen when the money runs out? To Hallie downwards, all they have known is TV cameras, wealth and being spoilt. If they end up with no money, there will be no fancy holidays, no ridiculous pile of toys at Christmas, what happens then? I always remember something my Brother said. He has been very successful in property for very many years, and we had a conversation about private education. He said he would always send his children to state school for two reasons. The first being it keeps them grounded and the second was if he sent his kids privately, and lost everything, those kids would be bullied and would struggle with transitioning from private to state, where as, if they start in state, they have to work harder, and they mix with other people who may not be as fortunate. He also refused to spoil his children although he could comfortably buy them anything they wanted, again because he said spoilt kids are bratty and the more you give them, the more they want and expect. Sue spoils the kids especially the younger ones, they appreciate nothing and act bratty. I find it hard to believe they smack ten bales out of each other and she's sat in the room watching them, or they buy a new sofa and she's letting them use it as a trampoline. They need to sort their kids behaviour out, instead of spending stupid money all the time on things they won't appreciate.

So this year, they have bought the camper van and been away say 6 times in it or more
They have been to Florida twice
Maldives
New York
Disneyland Paris
Alton Towers about 4 times at least
That's 15 holidays this year!!
Still relatable Lazy Susan?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Ellie and Aimee will miss college not sure if they are doing a levels or something else but how can they justify going anywhere during term time again. They can afford the sch holidays so why not. It’s just disgusting.
A-levels? The Radfords? 🤣😆😂

• Haha

Gonnaeno

I cannot wait until they have nothing. They are absolute scum.

If you read this BAGGY F*NNY you really need to learn about tact. How can you put all these trips abroad up knowing that some of your 'fans' are choosing between heating and eating. This Disney trip has seriously annoyed me.

Rant over. Everybody else reading this have a lovely Christmas celebrating with everyone you love xxxx

• Heart