The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legally that’s true but in reality it’s not. I went to school with lots of girls who were sexually active underage and not one of them thought they’d been raped. Yes he’s a slimy scumbag for what he did and it shouldn’t have happened but I think rape is too much, clearly her family didn’t see it as that nor did she. I work for Social Services and child rape is THE WORST, the things I’ve seen make their disgusting underage relationship look like a fairytale.
But he did rape her, a child cannot consent and she was a child.

Reactions: 17
So it’s Disneyland Paris now!
How entitled are those younger half of the kids going to get?
They’re constantly being taken on expensive holidays or seeing their parents and the older kids going to The Maldives and New York!
How do they explain this to the kids?
They can’t go saying “this is what hard work gets you” when it’s obvious that Sue and Noel are two of the least hardworking people around, he supposedly works at the pie shop but he’s hardly there and she just goes shopping for stuff they don’t need and chills with a coffee.

Reactions: 16
So it’s Disneyland Paris now!
How entitled are those younger half of the kids going to get?
They’re constantly being taken on expensive holidays or seeing their parents and the older kids going to The Maldives and New York!
How do they explain this to the kids?
They can’t go saying “this is what hard work gets you” when it’s obvious that Sue and Noel are two of the least hardworking people around, he supposedly works at the pie shop but he’s hardly there and she just goes shopping for stuff they don’t need and chills with a coffee.
Wonder where they will spend new year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Legally that’s true but in reality it’s not. I went to school with lots of girls who were sexually active underage and not one of them thought they’d been raped. Yes he’s a slimy scumbag for what he did and it shouldn’t have happened but I think rape is too much, clearly her family didn’t see it as that nor did she. I work for Social Services and child rape is THE WORST, the things I’ve seen make their disgusting underage relationship look like a fairytale.
You literally cannot consent at 12, sex without consent is rape. Simple.
There is no sliding scale for rape of children, just because someone does not view themselves as a victim doesn't mean they aren't a victim. Have you ever heard Sophie Anderson talk? She was 100% a victim but does not view herself that way, being raped by men from 10 years old, does that mean they didn't rape her? Because she at 10 thought she 'wanted' it.

You don't say if you're a social worker or not, just that you work for social services, I really hope with opinions like this you aren't. Your comments, denying the clear rape of a child has made me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’d like to say I can’t believe they’re on holiday again a day after New York but really nothing surprises me anymore! Nowul needs to start giving talks to groups of people on how to afford so much with one pie shop that you never actually work in! He could fix the cost of living crisis! 😂😂😂😭

I can’t wait to see the fall of this scummy family! It won’t be nice for the children, but they’re the only ones I feel sorry for

Social services should be involved because those children are being neglected. Emotionally at least! My heart breaks for them, they didn’t ask to be born into a giant riot of a family. 😩
They wouldn’t meet the threshold for social services

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked that the day they get back from NY they are off to DL Paris. Absolute grotesque bragging. Can’t wait for their downfall!!!!

Reactions: 18
A Minor cannot consent, so whether they thought they’d been raped or not they actually were, men that are of age shouldn’t be having sex with an underage girl, whether he believes that she consented or not.

I’m shocked that the day they get back from NY they are off to DL Paris. Absolute grotesque bragging. Can’t wait for their downfall!!!!
It’s disgusting, it’s like they really are doing it just to flaunt it.
Why anyone has anything to do with this obnoxious pair and their bratty/feral kids really is beyond understanding!

Reactions: 19
I cannot wait until they have nothing. They are absolute scum.

If you read this BAGGY F*NNY you really need to learn about tact. How can you put all these trips abroad up knowing that some of your 'fans' are choosing between heating and eating. This Disney trip has seriously annoyed me.

Rant over. Everybody else reading this have a lovely Christmas celebrating with everyone you love xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They're such a bunch of bleeping dullards.... 3rd Disney trip of the year.... Disney is becoming the new Alton Towers.... at what point does the magic wear off?!

And clearly the children are going to be missing more school, they're the very children who need to be in school as they get absolutely zero educational input from their parents!
Although I bet their teachers are relieved to free from bratty Bragford kids for a few days!

Reactions: 16
Are they still building / buying a house or plot of land to move to ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm honestly surprised they haven't been burgled yet with Simple Sue's level of bragging about galavanting off to every other week. It's so easy to find their home on Google Maps and they're always showing off new purchases. I hope for the kids they leave behind sakes that it never happens.

Reactions: 15
I'm sure all of the teachers will be thrilled about them skipping school for yet another holiday 🙄
So 3 times now they've returned to school late, jetlagged and bunked off early all for holidays

Wouldn't matter so much for the nursery age kids but those in secondary school will fall behind!

Reactions: 12
How can they bleeping justify all these trips!? Disney Florida x2 now Disney land Paris?! Then the Maldives, New York, fricking Alton Bastard Towers. These are once in a lifetime trips. Also, some of us still cannot afford! I have 3 older kids, a full-time career and my partner works part time. Can only dream of a trip down the road to the beach!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope they're putting money away for the future of the children and themselves because it wont last forever. As my good old mum always says, pride comes before a fall.
How much does YouTube, channel 5 etc pay? They're absolutely minted!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All these trips abroad and yet the kids still look scruffy with greasy & messy hair all the time 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agreed under age and child rape are nowhere the same. To say it’s rape really takes away the seriousness and trauma a child rape victim goes through.
To a certain amount it’s like saying a drunk 1 night stand where you can’t consent due to alcohol is like being raped by a random stranger which is often violent.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
whether or not a 12 year old child thinks she's been raped or not is irrelevant. legally, a 12 year old isn't able to consent to sex - it. doesn't matter whether they would define the abuse as rape - it is rape. surely if you work for social services, you would be very aware that Sue was very much a victim of sexual. abuse and rape. there is no "too much" about it. and while you may have known teenagers who were sexually active, if they were underage, they too were legally unable to give consent - at 14 or 15 years old, they may not have understood what happened to them as rape, but that doesn't change the fact. plus Sue wasn't a teenager - she was a 12 year old child. Nowull is far worse than a "slimy scumbag" - he is guilty of child abuse.

Reactions: 21
In 1961 a woman called Viv Nicholson and her husband won a vast amount of money on the pools. She said she was going to spend, spend, spend. They did and eventually had nothing left. This is the Radfords mentality. They’ve made a lot of money being on tv and YouTube (not from his tit pie shop) and brain dead Sue and Noel can’t spend it fast enough. Most people would have invested in savings for the future and have the odd treat but not this very thick couple.

Reactions: 14
If you work for child services, you really should educate yourself better. Rape is about the issue of consent, and in relation to an underage child it's about their inability to give informed consent because of their age. It's totally immaterial whether violence was present or not. Yes rape where violence is used is awful, but you have no right at all to discount situations where violence was not present.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.