The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have no words at all to seee another pic and it’s not New York it’s now Disney. Why are these people not being investigated I’m sick to death of them now. All of them

Reactions: 11
These influencers make me sick - at a time like now with the cost of living they should be ashamed of themselves posting all over social media the amount of money they're splashing about the place.

Sue made me feel sick the other day when she said she can't get into the xmas spirit like she usually does - well Sue trying being me this year. I can't even bloody afford xmas and all of my bills. My hard working self employed husband's work has dried up - two weeks before xmas, so zero money coming in. My hourly paid minimum wage job only has enough hours I can work meaning I can only earn so much and its in retail so you can imagine how hard that is this time of the year. Thankless tbh. THATS how you can't get in the xmas spirit.

They don't know they're born.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Their content is so boring though!
Sue’s uneducated voice, the bratty older girls, the feral younger kids, all just shoving their possessions and expensive jaunts away in the faces of anyone foolish enough to watch.
Then there’s poncy Noel and the weird older boys that struggle to put a sentence together.
And they all look so unkempt and gormless.
Says a lot about what passes for entertainment nowadays. 🙄
JUST MAKE THE WHOLE SHITSHOW STOP.

Reactions: 29
At least this trip the younger kids aren't being dragged round waiting for the older one's and adults going on rides all the time

Reactions: 7
Old dopey Sue doesn’t have to put it on SM to piss ppl off but she does. That’s a lot of their income now. How ppl can defend this lot beats me.
They never work - the house is a tit tip. How can she get off a plane then hop over to Disney.
She doesn’t care abt ppl who are struggling she just wants to flaunt everything. Those kids won’t appreciate it after being to Disney twice this year- just take them to Alton Towers which you get for free anyhow.
Cannot stand the scruffy feral lot.Imagine Sue…Nowell Nowell let’s go to Disney Nowell cuz I want another tit mickey ornament

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t know how the minions cannot see all of this spending is crazy and obviously does not come from the pie shop but rather selling their kids lives. I do feel that the tide is turning though and the past week it has shifted big style. Think this is the year they have really messed up 🤞

Reactions: 13
From getting off from JFK would she not have jet lag , go home wash clothes , re pack , get on another plane , deal with the awful CDG Airport , as well as look after don’t know how many kids . She’s so hard working …

Reactions: 9
Mark my words, the minute she posts a picture on Facebook of them all at Disney the tide will turn

Reactions: 16
From getting off from JFK would she not have jet lag , go home wash clothes , re pack , get on another plane , deal with the awful CDG Airport , as well as look after don’t know how many kids . She’s so hard working …
If I’d been away from my small children for a few days I’d just want to unpack & shower etc & spend some time just soaking up my childrens presence in the comfort of our own home.
Chilling and cuddling to make up for lost time.
No time for that with Sue, not when there’s another trip away to shove in peoples faces. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She’s a bragging witch. If I was going away so many times and spending so much money I’d be embarrassed to post about it. I’d know people are finding it really hard at the moment and so i’d almost hide it, I certainly wouldn’t flaunt it in people’s faces. No class.

Reactions: 20
Don’t forget the two hot tubs in the garden, motorhome, porche 4 x 4, people carrier, mini van, new sofa, new carpets and wallpaper….the list of spending is non exhaustive!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just seen they've gone disney Paris. They physically make me sick. Where the heck does their money come from. How can they justify spending so much in so little time

Reactions: 13
They have totally misunderstood what kids really need. Definitely not Disneyland. These kids are clearly in lack of parents being there for them. But the parents seem to think being there is buying. Buying things is not love. Buying is the easy way out, and the easy way out often ends
Really pity these children getting dragged around everywhere. Children need your presence, not your presents.

« Instead of buying your children all the things you never had, you should teach your children all the things you were never taught. Material wears out, but knowledge stays. -Unknown »

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If I’d been away from my small children for a few days I’d just want to unpack & shower etc & spend some time just soaking up my childrens presence in the comfort of our own home.
Chilling and cuddling to make up for lost time.
No time for that with Sue, not when there’s another trip away to shove in peoples faces. 😡
More time off school this week then 🤦‍♀️ Meanwhile any normal family who goes away in term time gets threatened with being fined.

Reactions: 17
These influencers make me sick - at a time like now with the cost of living they should be ashamed of themselves posting all over social media the amount of money they're splashing about the place.

Sue made me feel sick the other day when she said she can't get into the xmas spirit like she usually does - well Sue trying being me this year. I can't even bloody afford xmas and all of my bills. My hard working self employed husband's work has dried up - two weeks before xmas, so zero money coming in. My hourly paid minimum wage job only has enough hours I can work meaning I can only earn so much and its in retail so you can imagine how hard that is this time of the year. Thankless tbh. THATS how you can't get in the xmas spirit.

They don't know they're born.
Sadly I'm afraid they don't care 😔....

Reactions: 5
Them skisuits they are all suited in won't have been cheap either! More clothes they won't wear again then again wouldn't be surprised if they were going skiing for new year 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.