The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie and Aimee will miss college not sure if they are doing a levels or something else but how can they justify going anywhere during term time again. They can afford the sch holidays so why not. It’s just disgusting.
A-levels? The Radfords? 🤣😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yet Sue will still argue that they are relatable. Minions will still say Sue works so hard, doesn't claim benefits, is a wonderful mother blah blah blah. I'm so over this greedy self indulgent woman. She deserves nothing because she does nothing. If Lincs live posts this as you know they will, all us tatters should comment. Sue is greedy and lazy and deserves a slap for the way she just desserts her responsibilities. She's a breeder not a mother.

Reactions: 21
Wonder why just those girls? I feel sorry for poor Tillie, stuck in the middle - not a little one and not a big one, so just gets forgotten about. If I was her and my mum took my older sisters to New York I’d be fuming 😡
Tillie doesn’t seem materialistic and into all the shopping so she won’t make good content for sue. Bet Millie is seething! Whose looking after Millie’s kids ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Tillie doesn’t seem materialistic and into all the shopping so she won’t make good content for sue. Bet Millie is seething! Whose looking after Millie’s kids ?
Ur taking the piss??? Millie has gone??? Oh duck off no way. Single mum on benefits how many holiday abroad this year. Never worked a day in her life

Reactions: 6
Have Channel 5 paid for this I wonder?

She‘s such a classless braggy cow. A couple of weeks ago she didn’t feel festive and the kids were getting 4 Christmas presents each. Now look, they’ve fucked off to New York. Good liars news good memories Lazy Susan or you tie yourself in knots.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Have Channel 5 paid for this I wonder?

She‘s such a classless braggy cow. A couple of weeks ago she didn’t feel festive and the kids were getting 4 Christmas presents each. Now look, they’ve fucked off to New York. Good liars news good memories Lazy Susan or you tie yourself in knots.
But how can channel 5 pay for evrything that isn’t possible. We could all be on tv if channel 5 paid for everything for us. There is noth special about her family at all apart from Noel who abused her underage and never got listed for it. Where does all this money come from there is def dodgy things going on. They have noth going on for them the kids don’t work. They are not clever they don’t study. What do they all do. Nothing just have social media accounts getting free gifts from companies but they are nobodies themselves

Reactions: 7
Who *ARE* these fuckers?
Any woman can have a baby, but it’s takes a loving caring woman to be a mum. Sue you aren’t a mum you are just a breeder
And a woman.

Who *ARE* these fuckers?
Like you just said..Fuckers….that’s how they’ve made their money breeding too many kids and then selling their privacy.

I see she’s taken a foul, matted skanky ugly jumper with her as per. It matches her foul ugly face. Ugly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They actually make me vom 🤢 I would love to go to NY, sadly I'm not a skanky bragging bleep

Reactions: 10
Well well well, all this bragging is quite literally getting them nowhere

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen on another thread a few ‘influencers’ have been gifted by disney+ a new york trip do we think this could potentially be the same thing for sue?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen on another thread a few ‘influencers’ have been gifted by disney+ a new york trip do we think this could potentially be the same thing for sue?
But that’s even worse. Why the duck would they deserve or need this. They have had quite enough give it to someone who has had a holiday in yrs ffs

Katie is so odd looking just like her mum. She looks like a 40 year old woman

• Haha
"Could the day get any worse" God Katie has some bleeping audacity saying that. Yes Katie your day could certainly get worse than your flight being delayed for your 3rd america trip this year. I know I'm being petty but I hope the entire holiday gets ruined for them, they don't deserve this at all. I get some satisfaction out of the fact that Sue looks ridiculous playing the role of rich trophy wife, it doesn't suit her at all, she looks exactly what she is- a sad chav immature grandmother who has gotten far too smug for what she is and is trying to fill an empty hole in her life with shopping.

Everyone thank the plane for its service. It delivered karma to Sue at just the right time.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.