Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
To see them on a plane I feel physically sick. This is disgusting it’s beyond bragging it’s beyond anything at all moral. Noel is never at work sue doesn’t do any work this is totally takin the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 26

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Wonder why just those girls? I feel sorry for poor Tillie, stuck in the middle - not a little one and not a big one, so just gets forgotten about. If I was her and my mum took my older sisters to New York I’d be fuming 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Shinealight

VIP Member
From getting off from JFK would she not have jet lag , go home wash clothes , re pack , get on another plane , deal with the awful CDG Airport , as well as look after don’t know how many kids . She’s so hard working …
If I’d been away from my small children for a few days I’d just want to unpack & shower etc & spend some time just soaking up my childrens presence in the comfort of our own home.
Chilling and cuddling to make up for lost time.
No time for that with Sue, not when there’s another trip away to shove in peoples faces. 😡

• Angry

Becclo44

VIP Member
Any normal mum would let their teen girls sit together and she sit a few rows in front, but oh no not Sue 🤣 you’d think she’d enjoy the peace tbh

slmapg

VIP Member
When Sue said she’s cutting back, she meant cutting back on parenting….even more!

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Why would you send your child to school if they needed to wear two jumpers as they were that cold from being poorly absolutely disgusting and also carried on shipping whilst you child was sleeping at nursery poorly this just takes the biscuit!

• Angry
Let's just say I know Nicole and Chris very well. Sue and noel don't care about anything other than them selves. I know when somebody messeged the family. When chris was kicking off and they didn't care. Like he wasn't their problem. Nicole has a lot of support from her family. So hopefully they can pick her up from this
L
Please tell Nicole there’s a big payday to be made out of going public with her stories. No doubt she could dish up some serious dirt on the Britain’s biggest family and I for one would love to read all about it 🔥🤣

• Haha

lastdis

VIP Member
What will all her other children get as a treat if 3 of them get to jet of to new york? Surely they should treat all children as fairly as possible. Yeah they are all spoilt brats but why spoil some more than others.

Sue always favourites the oldest girls until they pop out kids and then shes onto the next daughter. Very weird behaviour.
I don’t think she sees them as daughters, more friends. She missed out on being a teen so living it through her girls.

• Sad

troutpout69

VIP Member
Haha that NY trip has been a bloody disaster from start to finish and couldn’t happen to a nicer family! Delayed take off, lost luggage and now diverted to Heathrow. I would be hassled to hell with it all! There is a god! 😂😂

Oh and loads of people turning against her as a result of another trip away. Didn’t that backfire! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

riddleme89

VIP Member
Can’t stand any of them but Katie really is something else . She really thinks they are something special doesn’t she ?
imagine saying can the day get any worst just because you lost some clothes on a flight to NEW YORK on your tenth holiday of the year !!! She’s a spoilt little bitch . Money will dry up soon especially now the kids are getting older and no more babies coming . Hopefully they get dropped soon from the show .

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Scratty and Crusty bollocks eating like royalty whilst the kids live on rubbish and tiny portions of slop that that comes out of that slow cooker. They are really selfish and vile.
What happened to we don’t go out and we don’t drink, bloody lying twats.
They do this quite often and palm it off as a much needed "date night" however, now Noel takes Mondays off because they need much needed couple time, why don't they leave the older kids home and go out for lunch instead? They were both drinking too so I'm guessing they either stayed in a hotel for the night or got a taxi.
They are both greedy. The kids have their Christmas lunch on paper plates, Sue and Noels plates are piled high with food. The more you look at these two, the more unbelievable it is that they have 22 kids.

WitchPlease

How can they fucking justify all these trips!? Disney Florida x2 now Disney land Paris?! Then the Maldives, New York, fricking Alton Bastard Towers. These are once in a lifetime trips. Also, some of us still cannot afford! I have 3 older kids, a full-time career and my partner works part time. Can only dream of a trip down the road to the beach!

• Heart

x.hmf.x

I find it all really upsetting tbh I wish I could give my two children even one trip to Disney florida or Paris I wouldn't be fussy but as a family we can't afford to and it really upsets me. Myself and my partner both work and could only dream of taking our girls there but here we are with this family throwing it in our faces we priced up paris for next year and it was £3000 for flights and accommodation before anything else so we've saved and saved and cut back and managed to book legoland instead which I know they will have the best time as they appreciate things and aren't spoilt!

• Heart

FoksiOska

VIP Member
For a family who is allegedly cutting back to the cost of living, they are doing very well to convince people. New York and Disneyland Paris in the SAME WEEK.

• Angry

lexie81

I think we can all tell Nicole is suffering the most out of all this. None of us know her personally and she has 7 kids and a grown up man child who's not exactly innocent. Her inlaws are just bullies by the sounds of it and think they're untouchable because they are Britain's biggest family so probably intimate her in not having her say. She must feel backed into a corner. So glad she posted her say on her story its about time she stuck up for herself!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Kat5998

VIP Member
Probably her first ever trip because it’s the first day Noel has been at work since she was born

5F35058F-E9A1-4312-9040-75C28DD6109E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23