The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine inviting that lot to your house for dinner! By the time they left your fridge would be emptied out, your belongings would be broken, your eardrums would be burst, Sue will have filmed you, Noel will have stolen your knickers, you'd have to scrub the house for weeks to get rid of the dirt from their feet, your house would smell like sweat and old pie meat, they'd forget a few kids at your house and you'd be mysteriously pregnant just from being around them.

Not to mention they wouldn't fit around a regular persons dining table 😂 I don't think they have friends anyway besides the Walkers
"Noel will have stolen your knickers" 😂🤣 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
See Lazy Susan is bragging again. New Camera day. Must be lovely to just go shopping, spend hundreds of pounds and not have to worry about it. I'm just waiting for Christmas to see how much they lie again. Lazy Susan made a point of saying the older kids have a limit of £200 each, then went and gave Chloe a £300 hairdryer a designer handbag and designer make up.

Although they have bought a new camera, I bet Josh and Max's bed still has tape holding it together

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
See Lazy Susan is bragging again. New Camera day. Must be lovely to just go shopping, spend hundreds of pounds and not have to worry about it. I'm just waiting for Christmas to see how much they lie again. Lazy Susan made a point of saying the older kids have a limit of £200 each, then went and gave Chloe a £300 hairdryer a designer handbag and designer make up.

Although they have bought a new camera, I bet Josh and Max's bed still has tape holding it together
That’s £1400 worth of cameras she’s got there. Tell us again how your poxy pie business provides for you, pair of twit faced wankbuckets.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven't read any recent media pieces about them but surely they're not still peddling the pie shop funds their lifestyle story?! If so they must really be taking the general public for fools at this point. I'm sure way back when Sue used to acknowledge they did get tax credits, then all traces of that were deleted and it was oh no just child benefit. Hmm!

Reactions: 11
And true to form, here’s the kids snacking on crap. The older one has also been made up to look less ghostly than the one next to her 😳View attachment 806012
That filter is truly disturbing. Why would you want such a young child to appear as though they're wearing make up?

I can't even tell if that's Hallie or Phoebe. I *think* it's Phoebe but could easily be wrong as the filter has totally distorted her looks.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Evening 👍 I don't usually comment on here but do like to read what you're all chatting about, with this load of feral weasels. Just had to share my middle page ads today, hahaha, bloody daily contraceptive pill videos! 🤣

Screenshot_20211012-180325.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't read any recent media pieces about them but surely they're not still peddling the pie shop funds their lifestyle story?! If so they must really be taking the general public for fools at this point. I'm sure way back when Sue used to acknowledge they did get tax credits, then all traces of that were deleted and it was oh no just child benefit. Hmm!
Yes, they're STILL trotting out that line about the pie shop, and the minions STILL believe it. They must think he owns bleeping Greggs to justify their level of spending! 🙈

With a family their size, the pie shop must only just see them by on the basics. YouTube, TV and press deals contribute to the current life of luxury. That and endless freebies.

If they can afford 80k cars and 3k weekends away they certainly don’t need child benefits (or any benefits). If they’re taking them, they are pure scum. Simple as that.

That filter is truly disturbing. Why would you want such a young child to appear as though they're wearing make up?

I can't even tell if that's Hallie or Phoebe. I *think* it's Phoebe but could easily be wrong as the filter has totally distorted her looks.
I actually think it was real make up. I think Chloe was over, probably did a little “makeover “ on her and then took the picture. All little girls love to play about with make up but it’s a serious safeguarding issue when you post stuff like that on social media sites because of the sickos out there that will quite willingly use that as wank material. But it brings in the £££ so who cares about safety. It’s gonna take one of those kids to get abducted before they take their children’s safety seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If they can afford 80k cars and 3k weekends away they certainly don’t need child benefits (or any benefits). If they’re taking them, they are pure scum. Simple as that.

I actually think it was real make up. I think Chloe was over, probably did a little “makeover “ on her and then took the picture. All little girls love to play about with make up but it’s a serious safeguarding issue when you post stuff like that on social media sites because of the sickos out there that will quite willingly use that as wank material. But it brings in the £££ so who cares about safety. It’s gonna take one of those kids to get abducted before they take their children’s safety seriously.
I thought it was real too at first but someone else called it a filter and, since I know nothing about filters, I went with it.

If it is real make up I agree it's very worrying they would post it on social media, given that they've tried to make a 5 year old look about 16.

Reactions: 8
Lmao at the birth control ad, maybe when Sue next reads here she'll take the hint. Although mother nature seems to be doing the job at the minute thankfully!

I thought it was real too at first but someone else called it a filter and, since I know nothing about filters, I went with it.

If it is real make up I agree it's very worrying they would post it on social media, given that they've tried to make a 5 year old look about 16.
It's an effect called 'tiger' on instagram - it massively edits your face, and I reckon chloe was probably using it and just switched the camera onto whichever sister it was in the video. I don't think its that deep tbh if she didn't mean to anyway

It's not real just a filter, whoever screenshotted it on here cropped it out (it says the name of the filter at the top of the video)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It's an effect called 'tiger' on instagram - it massively edits your face, and I reckon chloe was probably using it and just switched the camera onto whichever sister it was in the video. I don't think its that deep tbh if she didn't mean to anyway

It's not real just a filter, whoever screenshotted it on here cropped it out (it says the name of the filter at the top of the video)
As I said, I know nothing about filters whatsoever, as personally I can't abide them, especially when they're used on young children to alter their looks dramatically (as has happened here). I wouldn't say it's 'deep', as such, but it concerns me how much children are exposed to these things these days. No wonder so many children have an unhealthy obsession with 'perfection' when they're living in a world where so many now feel the need to alter their natural appearance through a filter.

Each to their own, but I hate them.

Reactions: 10
new Alton Towers vlog up. Older ones and Noel at scarefest!:eek:
They could have saved a shed load of money. Crusty is enough to frighten you to death in broad daylight. For the last maze you had to be 15 or over but 12 year old Josh went in anyway.Radfrauds do exactly as they like.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I was just thinking. I could just imagine once Sue's eggs are fully dried up Noel will leave her for some naive 20 something. His chat up line "I've had more kids then you have birthdays, still got bullets in the gun if your interested" sorry just wanted to share 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.