The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so quiet is .....
Norovirus doing the rounds again?
Sues Pregnant, she always goes quiet before the sun exclusive!
One of the girls are pregnant, sun exclusive coming soon?
Shes worked out shes the most boring woman on the planet and gave up?
They are running out of money and she hasnt bought any crap?
There isnt a birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are so quiet is .....
Norovirus doing the rounds again?
Sues Pregnant, she always goes quiet before the sun exclusive!
One of the girls are pregnant, sun exclusive coming soon?
Shes worked out shes the most boring woman on the planet and gave up?
They are running out of money and she hasnt bought any crap?
There isnt a birthday?
It's Oscar's birthday tomorrow... Sue must be busy preparing something extravegant for that!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It's Oscar's birthday tomorrow... Sue must be busy preparing something extravegant for that!
No its only Oscar not one of the little girls. I think Oscar is actually a sweetie.

Next week is half term so I wonder what fun times shes going to have with her goblins running riot for the week.

Reactions: 16
No its only Oscar not one of the little girls. I think Oscar is actually a sweetie.

Next week is half term so I wonder what fun times shes going to have with her goblins running riot for the week.
Indeed a fair point, he's a boy so he won't get anything special!
Can you actually imagine school holidays in that house! I feel tired just thinking about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure in one of the Alton Towers vlogs, when they are eating in Cbeebies restaurant, they mention the birthday singers and say that Bonnie will be the next one to be sung to...

So that'd be 2 visits in like a month?! How are the kids not bored of it already?!

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say they broke up last week for half term? Maybe Noel whisked them all away somewhere hot and sunny. I’m sure Sue could do with the break
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s her fertile week?!

It’s actually quite refreshing not having to put up with Mrs Brag and the braggers. Maybe she’s had a lot of bad press after the (awful) Gucci trainers 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or run off their feet filming

tit floats, sure she will be back soon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t she say they broke up last week for half term? Maybe Noel whisked them all away somewhere hot and sunny. I’m sure Sue could do with the break
😂😂😂
Yes I was going to say I think it must be half term up there this week, Sue's typo piss tub post last week certainly alluded to that. Going into half term with a slash 😂🙈

Explains why they're quite. Sue can't cope when the kids are home.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they have been quiet. No post for Oscar’s birthday yet. She will come on soon saying they are busy filming or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chloe looks so pretty without all that crap she usually has on her face.

Reactions: 11
Well she must have read tattle and realised she didn’t put up a birthday post. Another store bought cake but he’s also got extra cakes or brownies too.

Reactions: 9
At least they get more than a crumb of cake each having 2 shop bought cakes instead of one...

Reactions: 7
At least they get more than a crumb of cake each having 2 shop bought cakes instead of one...
But who would want to eat the little cakes that have been sat directly on the counter that the smallest Radford crotch goblins climb all over all the time.... think of the germs!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.