The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck does that woman look like dressed in that Asda outfit. I nearly wet myself laughing. That’s another place she’s promoting that I won’t be visiting. Since when has she bought clothes from there? Do yourself a favour and start dressing to suit your age you old brood mare.
On another thought she may give them to Crusty to wear, the mind boggles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What are Asda thinking- I won’t buy from there now becuz the clothes look terrible on her - Bad advert for them.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but that’s not a good look 🤦‍♀️
Needs normal legging, although I hate leggings unless I’m at home. A black vest or t shirt and the shirt open fully . She’s wearing the shirt all buttoned up like a granny ....oh wait she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a shacket, a shirt/jacket. So you wear it over something.
The leggings well, there are some things that should be left to her daughters, like the pvc skirt too.
The only thing she should be advertising is Halloween wear her hair is so damaged she like like something from a movie.
Sorry Asda it’s a no from me, I don’t buy a lot of your clothing but will give it a swerve now!

But on a positive good to see the usually ignored boys even if they look uncomfortable.

Reactions: 11
Did Asda just chuck a load of clothes her way and tell her to get on with it? 😳 You’d think they’d send a stylist round to show her how to wear them so they at least look like she hasn’t got dressed in the dark.
And with the money they spout on utter shite, save a bit and pay a decent hairdresser once a month hun.

Reactions: 8
Its a conspiracy theory. We're all being controlled by the government so that one day we will lose all our freedom and have to do what we are told. Like that would ever work lol
Perhaps Millies afraid of being told to d ok something terrible… like get a job.

• Haha
Did Asda just chuck a load of clothes her way and tell her to get on with it? 😳 You’d think they’d send a stylist round to show her how to wear them so they at least look like she hasn’t got dressed in the dark.
And with the money they spout on utter shite, save a bit and pay a decent hairdresser once a month hun.
I know! Why can’t she go to the hairdresser? It would look so much better

Reactions: 6
Millie posting on Instagram trying to make herself sound educated and political lol. Come on now Millie, you live rent free at home (probably on benefits) whilst your Mum looks after your baby.
Millie educated? Laughing my socks off! My border collie is more intelligent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Millie Is the worse out bunch. They way she snatched her phone off her little brothers hand and Sue didn't say anything. She needs to be snatching her dentist hand to sort her self out.
Well according to Lazy Susan, Millie is having Invisalign fitted soon. My dentist quoted me 4k for a complete invisalign treatment, I'm guessing hers is going to be gifted, because Lazy Susan and Crusty Noel wouldn't pay that out, and Millie doesn't work so doubt she would pay for it.
Lazy Susan has said so many people have messaged her asking for the link to her outfit yesterday. Why would you ask for a link? Go on Asdas website, sure its not hard to find, or are you bending the truth Lazy Susan????

Reactions: 11
Well according to Lazy Susan, Millie is having Invisalign fitted soon. My dentist quoted me 4k for a complete invisalign treatment, I'm guessing hers is going to be gifted, because Lazy Susan and Crusty Noel wouldn't pay that out, and Millie doesn't work so doubt she would pay for it.
Lazy Susan has said so many people have messaged her asking for the link to her outfit yesterday. Why would you ask for a link? Go on Asdas website, sure its not hard to find, or are you bending the truth Lazy Susan????
Let’s all rush down to ASDA 🙄🙄🙄
As if!!

• Haha
:sick: I would never buy any of their pies. Chloe should remove the extra long fake nails if she is working with food, dread to think what is lurking under those nails. So unhygienic. I noticed he put the pastry on the counter which had someones drinks bottle just left there. Nice. :sick: What else just gets left on the counters where food is prepared?!

Reactions: 16
The thing that struck me is that it's Oscar and Casper in the pic with her. At least she's acknowledging that the youngest ones are dressed head to toe in Next and Zara but, for the middle children, Asda and Primark will do. She never seems to splash out on clothes for the middle ones the way she does the youngest kids (especially the girls).

Reactions: 17
Looks like there is a new vlog up but everything seems like it was filmed a while ago.Noel finishing work by 2.30 again when they are constantly behind and went on another day out with everyone whilst ellie went to college, showing the fences and wall before it got redone. Do the older ones not do their own laundry? If millie won't start earning Iiving the least she can do is put a few washes on including ophelias clothes.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.