Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmawhu

VIP Member
Just had a thought, obviously Chris was born when Sue was 14. When Chris was 14, Sue was having baby number 9 (James). Meaning Chris is closer in age to his mum than the majority of his siblings.

Just find that so odd
Yup, he's old enough to have fathered the youngest 9 or 10 himself! They are indeed an odd bunch.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

emmawhu

VIP Member
Why does Millie at her age, plus her baby still go on all these trips with them?
It infuriates me how she's always included with Ophelia, who is still far too young to appreciate Alton Towers, ahead of Sophie's kids who would.

No wonder Millie is in absolutely no hurry to move out. While you live under their roof you're still one of the family but when you move out you and your kids are forgotten about. It's Sue and Noel's ploy to get as many as possible to stay, to keep the 'Britain's Biggest Family' tag. The more that live under their roof the better in their opinion, no matter how squished in they are.

• Heart

gossiper4

Tillie was allowed to order something from the adult menu and I believe there's only one year between her and whichever of the boys it was wanting the burger. Just shows the favouritism towards the girls once again.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Weren't we just joking about the kids not getting bathed enough? Now she's posted a bath pic. Hi Sue, I know you have a compulsion to prove us wrong but it's really not worth it posting your kids in the bath. There are sickos everywhere. Your kids won't thank you for having a huge digital footprint before they're even old enough to sign up for social media. While you're proving us wrong can you show us the rabbits? Unless you've thrown them in the skip xx

• Angry
  • Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
A McDonald’s meal is about £7 a hit nowadays so times that by 20 (and that’s without the ice creams and other desserts on top). Will Casper get a beautifully made cake ordered in specially like Heidi and Ophelia or will it be a Tesco off the shelf job? Either way you know he’s not getting the fuss that the girls get.
Saying that they haven’t ordered out of that kebab shop they go to so for a while maybe that’s tonight’s “special dinner” 🙄
Archie only had a Caterpillar type cake bless him. Those young boys are always a second thought to them.Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
They're selfish by nature so no doubt they'll be at the front of the queue every day this goes on for, whether they genuinely need fuel or not.

Either that or they'll take to social media whining that they can't get any and how other people should stop being selfish as Noel HAS to have fuel to get to work to provide for the family. It's their only income don't you know?
Cue people donating cans of petrol…

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
It infuriates me how she's always included with Ophelia, who is still far too young to appreciate Alton Towers, ahead of Sophie's kids who would.

No wonder Millie is in absolutely no hurry to move out. While you live under their roof you're still one of the family but when you move out you and your kids are forgotten about. It's Sue and Noel's ploy to get as many as possible to stay, to keep the 'Britain's Biggest Family' tag. The more that live under their roof the better in their opinion, no matter how squished in they are.
Or even better than taking Sophie’s kids, take Chris’s kids that seem to have far less.
Doubt that would happen though, Chris’s children hardly seem to register in their selfish and boastful lives at all.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Oh no poor sue. A cameras been broken, a laptop charger and shoes are missing. If you taught your children to look after things instead of binning them in the skip then maybe this wouldn’t happen.

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
And please check pies before you eat them ,they could be filled with hairs ,beard hairs eye lashes .The amount of times Noel scratched his ears neck and head ,and beard some hairs are bound to fall off and land in the pies uk

• Sick
  • Haha

DRESlife

Right, bringing it back to if there was a fire in that home… that’s a lot of under 10s on the top floor to get out. That’s a lots of responsibility for teenagers.
Doesn’t Katie have a boyfriend, is he staying unsupervised?
Who’s getting up with Heidi in the night?
Didn’t the teenagers have a party and break the hot tub last time?
Also, who is feeding them? Has sue bank transferred enough for 18 McDonald’s meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
ETA we already know education is not a priority in this house but aren’t there college and GCSE aged teenagers? Their parents are hardly giving them a fighting chance. If I was a Radford child I’d be so keen to get out of that house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Little me.

VIP Member
Who the fuck do this family think they are. Bloody Hunter Wellies. It wouldn’t be so bad if they were going to be handed down but they won’t. They will all end up in the SKIP.
Matching suitcases too. I suppose they have to try and impress the arse lickers with their spending now Sue’s reproduction organs will be like dried up old prunes.
You don’t impress me one bit you stupid good for nothing bragging bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Aren't Luke and James sharing that huge room? It would make more sense to give Luke his own room in the tiny cupboard and put Max, Josh and James together in the huge room.

Actually, it would make even more sense to stop having kids when you run out of room for them, but it's a bit late for that 😂

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
First class travel? Oh how cheapskate Noel has changed. And they still think they're relatable.

As for the moaning, Chandler Bing's quote "my wallet's too small for my 50s, and my diamond shoes are too tight" springs to mind. Should have slummed it in standard mate. You don't always get what you pay for in life.

The irony of this comment is not lost... now you know how your customers feel when you take money for pies which take months to be delivered!

What a entitled, obnoxious prick.

Edit - In fact, given their standards of hygiene the whole comment is ironic. Does he seriously not understand the concept of the pot calling the kettle black?
I can't believe they had the cheek to write that comment when they are no better in terms of cleanliness and hygiene of the bakery and uniforms. How many years have they owned the bakery and only just bought uniforms for everybody.
It's ironic that they can moan about a company taking money when they don't provide anything when that's exactly what they do.

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Spends over 6 hundred pounds on hideous shoes just for the label. She really is stuck at age 14. Just embarrassing herself at this point.

Cashed up chavs the lot of them. They think expensive designer label equates to stylish and fashionable. You can't buy taste!

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I wonder what else they'll cook up for the series. They'll need to fill 10 long episodes, no new babies and they've shown everything they could possibly show. Either they'll stage a bunch of events or it will be the most boring show ever aired.

Only way this show will be interesting is if Sue is secretly expecting triplets or Noel goes to prison or something

• Haha