The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to laugh at her claiming to have received screenshots though. We all know you read here daily and saw those vile comments first hand Sue πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As for the shoes? Umm they look comfy and thats what you need at your age but they do look like a granny trying to be young,

I find it weird when people team up Β£400 trainers with primark jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whilst the content of things said was unpleasant to Sue there have been no threats made to her or indeed anyone directly or even indirectly for that matter, so what crime does she actually think they will investigate? It wasnt a case of accusations it was more "what are your thoughts on this?" Wasnt it?

It's being taken all out of proportion. If the police want to investigate anything that actually amounts to a crime, there is statutory rape of a 13 year old Sue by Noel.

And the shoes scream chav to me.

Reactions: 22
Whilst the content of things said was unpleasant to Sue there have been no threats made to her or indeed anyone directly or even indirectly for that matter, so what crime does she actually think they will investigate? It wasnt a case of accusations it was more "what are your thoughts on this?" Wasnt it?

It's being taken all out of proportion. If the police want to investigate anything that actually amounts to a crime, there is statutory rape of a 13 year old Sue by Noel.

And the shoes scream chav to me.
She used to threaten police all the time, its why mumsnet posts get taken down so quickly.
But seriously rather than spending a few hours today worrying about what strangers on the internet say or lapping up insta sympathy from strangers on the internet.
Get out a screwdriver and put the boys beds together, cant be that busy if you have time to read things.

It seems that Josh and his wife are the only ones carrying on the breeding tradition. The girls who married seem to be less rabbit like and more normal. Josh always gave me the creeps, he was always so much like icky Jim-Bob.
Joe and Kendra are also firing babies out left, right and centre! Poor girl is only 23 with 3 under 3 and probably be pregnant again by the end of year!
Jessa and Ben have got 4 kids already too.

Reactions: 7
I liked this thread. A shame people want to police it/and others thoughts. Never mind.
Then you my dear are a very sick in the head individual.

The whole family are bloody clones of each other, grandkids included. From that you jump to deliberate incest? You literally have no evidence for this vile rumour.
I'm sick in the head because I have an opinion? Attacking people and name calling on the basis of them forming their own opinion what do you call that DeAr? Goodbye "DeAr".

Reactions: 2
I'm not voicing an opinion on this issue but it was common knowledge who the father was of a womans baby in our town back in the 90's and yes they were brother and sister. It does happen so I don't find the question that shocking. Close knit, insular families are still around even in this day and age πŸ˜ͺ

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That kind of discussion is the kind of thing that may cause tattle to remove this thread, which I'd hate to see.

However I do think it's been blown out of proportion slightly. A few people brought it up, most of us dismissed it or said it was gross to talk about, and we moved on. Sue threatening police involvement is laughable when they do plenty of things themselves that the police should be involved with. For once her feelings are understandable (nobody wants to read that about their children) but as usual she's being vague about it on social media for attention and sympathy instead of acting like an adult.

And yes it's not nice for poor innocent Ophelia but then again we wouldn't even know who she was if her grandparents and mum weren't exploiting her for their own financial gain. She's the only one I feel sorry for in this situation.

Oh dear - I used to envy this family - it just shows how much goes on behind the scenes that we rarely see. What a brave lady for getting out πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh dear - I used to envy this family - it just shows how much goes on behind the scenes that we rarely see. What a brave lady for getting out πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

Iv been wondering if that family would appear on here at some point.
The mother has really been dragged through the wringer!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I liked this thread. A shame people want to police it/and others thoughts. Never mind.

I'm sick in the head because I have an opinion? Attacking people and name calling on the basis of them forming their own opinion what do you call that DeAr? Goodbye "DeAr".
I'm attacking you?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„.

If calling someone sick in the head for randomly accusing someone of incest, with literally no evidence whatsoever, is trying to 'police the thread' then I'm proud to police it. Sure, most things go on Tattle but a line has most definitely been crossed here.

If calling you sick in the head is attacking you, what do you call what you and a few others are doing to Millie and Luke? I can't stand the Radfords and how they conduct themselves, but nobody deserves unkind and unfounded rumours being spread about them.

I don't think it's a coincidence that those starting this rumour seem to be people who aren't regulars to this thread. It's nice to see most regulars condoning such vile behaviour, despite being united in our dislike of this family in general.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.