Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine inviting that lot to your house for dinner! By the time they left your fridge would be emptied out, your belongings would be broken, your eardrums would be burst, Sue will have filmed you, Noel will have stolen your knickers, you'd have to scrub the house for weeks to get rid of the dirt from their feet, your house would smell like sweat and old pie meat, they'd forget a few kids at your house and you'd be mysteriously pregnant just from being around them.

Not to mention they wouldn't fit around a regular persons dining table 😂 I don't think they have friends anyway besides the Walkers
"Noel will have stolen your knickers" 😂🤣 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
Well guys .i hope you are well ,Me i have just put a vlog up starting with trying to scrounge a new tumble dryer ,i tried a couple of video's back with one of the kids helping me but nobody took no notice ,fucking wankers .Soooooooooo i have tried again with this vlog i really hope some one takes the hint ,When me and one of the kids put the washing away i couldn't wait to get into the garden lie on a lounger and fucking brag about the kids new shoes ,they have never had any like these before so even they can brag at school for them selves .Noel needs sortin out he looks more like Dracula every day ,he is even fucking frightening me

• Haha

RedTiger

VIP Member
Catching up with this thread and the turns it had taken over the last 10 pages is wild. Pie sexting to incest accusations? 🤣🤣🤣

Luke is 100% not the dad and a bit strange for someone to say that because they get along well. Family are all chavvy skanks but jesus fucking christ.

Shinealight

VIP Member
I didn’t think the shirts could get cringier I was wrong. Taken from the radfords Facebook. She also included the link to his go fund me page again and he’s only at 780 of his 1000 target. Obviously the sheep haven’t been donating much.
“Go Dad”
Perhaps they mean go and don’t come back.

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
So sue is complaining she can’t find petrol and says she can’t wait for her new hybrid car as won’t have trouble with the electric. To me it seems like she was bragging about getting yet another new car.

• Angry

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
tillie’s just getting more and more annoying recently, she’s worse at grabbing presents off people than some of the younger ones and ripping them open before casper got a chance. the only one to tell her to stop was katie, you’d think sue and noel could do some actual parenting 🙄

Kingbin

VIP Member
Give over Noel. It’s leaders of industry that complain about things like this. Not some spooky bastard that’s only claim to fame is shagging his wife.

wise up 🥴

• Haha

lastdis

VIP Member
Sophie has a new cleaning business. I thought she loved her job at United utilities? Also didn’t she also sell perfume? Guessing it’s not bringing in the money she wants.
I don’t like the girl, but at least she’s trying to do something honest to earn money.not like her mum and some siblings

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Why have they strapped a gopro to Noel for the race? So we can be treated to nauseating running footage with Noels gasping and panting in the background? No thank you, I'll pass on that

• Haha
  • Sick

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Why was one of the kids watching an iPad or phone on LOUD when they were our for that birthday dinner? I hate people who let their kids do that in public places lol

emmawhu

VIP Member
View attachment 792263
This is the pile she’s getting ready to give to charity apparently. No hand me downs in that house.
So very wasteful. She probably thinks it sounds good that she's giving some to charity but charity starts at home. If something is new with tags on especially, save it for your next child! A lot of the pre-worn items are still in good condition. The woman is so obsessed with buying new all the time. Just use what you already have!

emmawhu

VIP Member
Really Noel is complaining about first class service on the train on Instagram 😳. I’m actually embarrassed for him.
First class travel? Oh how cheapskate Noel has changed. And they still think they're relatable.

As for the moaning, Chandler Bing's quote "my wallet's too small for my 50s, and my diamond shoes are too tight" springs to mind. Should have slummed it in standard mate. You don't always get what you pay for in life.

The irony of this comment is not lost... now you know how your customers feel when you take money for pies which take months to be delivered!

What a entitled, obnoxious prick.

Edit - In fact, given their standards of hygiene the whole comment is ironic. Does he seriously not understand the concept of the pot calling the kettle black?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
The way she talks about throwing stuff in the skip sounds as if she’s got one permanently for her use. As if 22 children born to one couple isn’t already ridiculously high, the amount of water they must use in that house & their landfill quota must be 100 times what most other people use. They really have no regard at all for anything as long as it’s not encroaching on their lifestyle.

babybelle

VIP Member
Casper's birthday vlog. Bloody hell, what a shambles. He was opening presents and actually looking at what he had, and Noel was saying he was slow. So what? If it took him all day to open his presents, what difference does it make? Tillie needs a bloody talking to. She's old enough to leave people alone. She was grabbing the wrapping paper and throwing it around, opening boxes and generally being a pain, then when Sue was talking, she's stood behind her pulling faces and just being childish. Why did they take the kids out when clearly they were tired. Heidie is going to be a handful, she's allowed to do what she likes, she hit Bonnie and pulled her hair and when Bonnie told Sue, all she got was an oh dear. Bowling was so loud I skipped through it, but then I saw the cake. Why did Heidie and Ophelia get massive 2 tier cakes and poor old Casper gets one off the shelf from the supermarket? That's favouritism at its finest.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Maybe it’s her fertile week?!

It’s actually quite refreshing not having to put up with Mrs Brag and the braggers. Maybe she’s had a lot of bad press after the (awful) Gucci trainers 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or run off their feet filming

Shit floats, sure she will be back soon

• Haha