The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh remember the days of the holiday clothing hauls from Primark cos that was likely all they could afford! Also, its always been the littlest ones who have the nicest clothes (unless they get stuff for presents) Once they're too old for cute baby and toddler clothes Sue loses interest in their wardrobes it seems. You'd think the younger ones would have plenty of hand me down clothes, toys etc in a family of that size but they don't seem to do that with anything.

Reactions: 18
Gosh remember the days of the holiday clothing hauls from Primark cos that was likely all they could afford! Also, its always been the littlest ones who have the nicest clothes (unless they get stuff for presents) Once they're too old for cute baby and toddler clothes Sue loses interest in their wardrobes it seems. You'd think the younger ones would have plenty of hand me down clothes, toys etc in a family of that size but they don't seem to do that with anything.
90DB204D-B84E-4127-932C-A7005F3633C2.jpeg

This is the pile she’s getting ready to give to charity apparently. No hand me downs in that house.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 792263
This is the pile she’s getting ready to give to charity apparently. No hand me downs in that house.
Some of those still have the bloody labels on!!! Having a baby meant the ritual of getting the old baby clothes out of the loft in the last couple of weeks of pregnancy and giving them a wash ready for the new arrival. Every babygrow had a memory attached to it 🤗

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 792263
So very wasteful. She probably thinks it sounds good that she's giving some to charity but charity starts at home. If something is new with tags on especially, save it for your next child! A lot of the pre-worn items are still in good condition. The woman is so obsessed with buying new all the time. Just use what you already have!

Reactions: 21
Is sue actually donating the clothes to charity or are they going in the skip. Hallie and phoebes old clothes can be saved for bonnie and heidie and even Ophelia. I know Archie is her youngest boy but she could give them to Jacob and Chris newest son. Like you said most of the clothes still have tags on.

also it’s Casper birthday so expect a vlog with grabby loud kids sometime this week. Tillie said McDonald’s breakfast and sue went no and I couldn’t really hear the rest. Come on sue you have McDonald’s breakfast any chance you can. Saying that they are probably having McDonald’s for tea instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is sue actually donating the clothes to charity or are they going in the skip. Hallie and phoebes old clothes can be saved for bonnie and heidie and even Ophelia. I know Archie is her youngest boy but she could give them to Jacob and Chris newest son. Like you said most of the clothes still have tags on.

also it’s Casper birthday so expect a vlog with grabby loud kids sometime this week. Tillie said McDonald’s breakfast and sue went no and I couldn’t really hear the rest. Come on sue you have McDonald’s breakfast any chance you can. Saying that they are probably having McDonald’s for tea instead.
I think we will back back to the days of chips from the chippy and sausages cooked at home soon!

Reactions: 10
Just a "happy 9th birthday casper", couldn't think of any words to describe him or anything nice to say about him except his age.

Does she not know Bonnie's clothing size? She's swimming in those jammies sue just bought her. Anyone else I would assume she bought large so she could grow into them but this is the Radfords, clothing is worn once or twice and thrown out

Reactions: 11
A McDonald’s meal is about £7 a hit nowadays so times that by 20 (and that’s without the ice creams and other desserts on top). Will Casper get a beautifully made cake ordered in specially like Heidi and Ophelia or will it be a Tesco off the shelf job? Either way you know he’s not getting the fuss that the girls get.
Saying that they haven’t ordered out of that kebab shop they go to so for a while maybe that’s tonight’s “special dinner” 🙄

Reactions: 17
A McDonald’s meal is about £7 a hit nowadays so times that by 20 (and that’s without the ice creams and other desserts on top). Will Casper get a beautifully made cake ordered in specially like Heidi and Ophelia or will it be a Tesco off the shelf job? Either way you know he’s not getting the fuss that the girls get.
Saying that they haven’t ordered out of that kebab shop they go to so for a while maybe that’s tonight’s “special dinner” 🙄
Archie only had a Caterpillar type cake bless him. Those young boys are always a second thought to them.Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Thought the small kids had a Happy meal Costing about 3 pounds and i saw a Caterpillar cake in Morrisons £6-00 so big big difference between boys and girls .I couldn't do that to my kids each one had exactly the same spent on them

Reactions: 15
Why do they let that Hairdie wander about all over the place. I guess it’s so that one of them can run after her with the bloody camera. “ Look here we are, the Radfords”
If they came anywhere near me I would be telling them to F off.
Show off bragging idiots.

Reactions: 13
Is that the Barton Grange bowling? There's one literally in Morecambe above Pleasureland they could have gone to on a school night instead of driving about!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.